Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 Re: Welcome! » Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na » 2012-06-19 06:08:37

You know what I think is stupid?  That anyone thinks it's a big deal if I point out that there's an extra "na".  Like you think I'm trying to insult the OP, or I'm saying I'm a super genius or something just because I noticed that.  No, it's nothing like that.  I just wanted to point it out.  God you people are idiots.  I hate you.

#2 Re: Welcome! » Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na » 2012-06-19 06:06:15

Wes wrote:
Dean wrote:

Hi.
There's an extra na in the title.

Don't be a pedant.

Don't rain on my parade.


SwiftEscudo wrote:
Dean wrote:

Hi.
There's an extra na in the title.

NO FUN SQUAD STRIKES AGAIN

You neither.

#3 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-14 10:04:57

bulgarianlion wrote:

But... children aren't capable of sex.

Tell that to the people who've had sex when they were children.

Seriously, dude, you know how to read, don't you?

It was an analogy, but a stupid one. And yes, pedophilia is a disorder, people smarter than me and you decided so. Do you think they are wrong?

We were talking about children who willingly have sex (with other children).  And again the point of the analogy to eye-color was explain to you that there can be multiple variations that are all normal.  You're either stupid or lying, so I give up on you.

#4 Re: Welcome! » Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na » 2012-06-14 09:28:52

Hi.
There's an extra na in the title.

#5 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-14 09:20:47

bulgarianlion wrote:

Oh, you meant masturbation. Yeah, I did it when I was six, but I didn't go around putting my penis in assholes, right? Be more specific.

No, I was intentionally be general. Sex with another person may be a less common form of sexuality among children, but that doesn't mean it's a disorder.

And about the eye color thing.  It was an analogy.  There can be multiple normal variations.  When you say "it's much different", I know you're just saying you don't believe the variations of sexuality are normal -- you think they are disordered.  So give evidence instead of just repeating the claim.

#6 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 09:33:53

bulgarianlion wrote:

Post some evidence about prepubescent children having actual sex. Just because a minority does it, does not mean it is normal.

I know that by "actual sex" you mean a penis penetrating a vagina (or maybe an anus, whatever).  But I didn't say that or mean that.  I said sexual activity.  Mostly masturbation.  And I've heard it's 90% of people.

Just because a small minority of people are necrophiles, it does not mean it is normal.

A small percentage of people are asexual, meaning they experience no sexual attraction to any other people ever.  No, it's not normal in one sense because it's not the most common thing.  But that doesn't mean it's a problem.  Also, there can be multiple things that are considered normal, without being the most common.  Are blue eyes normal?  Yes, they are.  Brown eyes are the most common, but brown, green, and blue are all normal.

#7 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 09:25:19

Stupid appeals to "nature".
Nevermind the fact that most people are sexually active in some way long before puberty.

bulgarianlion wrote:
stadium wrote:

Bulgvar quit shit posting this is why everyone here hates you

He started it.

what

#8 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 09:07:21

bulgarianlion wrote:
Dean wrote:
bulgarianlion wrote:

5 year olds penises are 1 cm,

Maybe yours.

Don't make jokes about my penis, because if it wasn't here, you wouldn't exist.

Because you had sex with my mom.  Good one.

#9 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 09:06:03

Pedophilia isn't illegal.  Pedophilia is a adult person's sexual interest in children.
Anyway child molestation or whatever is a separate issue from prostitution, prostitution being when a person chooses of their own free will to have sex with someone for money.

#10 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 08:33:53

bulgarianlion wrote:

5 year olds penises are 1 cm,

Maybe yours.

#11 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 08:16:44

I know someone who had sex with a 14-year-old when he was around 5.  He claims that he wanted to do it.  I doubt that he could really have wanted it, but that still doesn't mean he did anything wrong.  And she supposedly had mental problems from abuse, so she's not really to blame either.

#12 Re: General Talk » Consent, statutory rape and underage sex. » 2012-06-13 08:00:39

If two 5-year-olds do have sex with each other, what's the response?  To send them both to prison?

#13 Re: School Talk and Venting » You are obsessed, locked-up education and school are necessary » 2012-06-13 07:23:26

I think people are driven to learn about their surroundings and to be accepted by other people.

#14 Re: Movies, Video Games, and Books » What art thou reading? » 2012-06-13 07:11:20

I just finished Hasta el viento puede cambiar de piel.

#15 Re: School Talk and Venting » You are obsessed, locked-up education and school are necessary » 2012-06-13 07:01:53

The point of being against school is that people should be free to learn what they are interested in and not be forced to learn stuff they don't care about.  People can still choose to take classes.

#17 Re: School Talk and Venting » You are obsessed, locked-up education and school are necessary » 2012-06-13 06:40:29

lamefun wrote:

Because humans are naturally obsessed to learn that, but unfortunately obsession ends here for most people.

That's a nice idea you pulled out of your butt.

#18 Re: Philosophy » When we die » 2012-06-13 06:37:25

Lunatic wrote:

I'd rather die than go to heaven...

Heaven is by definition a good place.
So... obviously it would be good to be there.

#20 Re: Philosophy » When we die » 2012-06-13 06:19:11

I don't see how this is philosophy.
It's a scientific question, and I don't know the answer.

#21 Re: Science, Mathematics and Technology » Fucking integrals » 2012-06-13 06:14:17

The derivative is dy/dx.
You have the derivative, dy/dx = blah blah, and you're trying to find y = bladdy bleedy.
So you multiply both sides by the dx, get dy = blah blah dx, then you integrate, which is the adding up of all the little d's, and you get y = bladdy bleedy.

#22 Computers/programming/software » Computer Science question(s) » 2012-06-13 06:09:06

Dean
Replies: 1

My computer science book is talking about passing a variable as a parameter.  WTH does that mean?  I thought it would be the argument of a function and could be passed by value or by reference.  And that parameter was the term for the local variables used inside the function.

#24 Re: Appreciation/Awesomeness » LOON ATTIC'S FUCKING AWESOME » 2012-06-13 05:59:52

Lunatic wrote:

I am the walrus
kookoo kochoo

*goo goo ga joob

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB