Topic: Is porn really that good?
Everytime I think about watching it or do, I can't help to feel sorry for whoever partakes in it. Yeah, I know the obvious reasons ("It's how we all got here", "they're actors/actresses", "it's an art form"), but still:
* Fucking numerous people, most of which aren't even attracted to one another? Seriously?
* The excessive and constant use of birth control and anti-STD medication needed for each act.
* The idea that people can stump this low for money or entertainment.
* How many families, relationships, jobs, and careers are ruined or strained through this enormous enterprise.
* Viewing men and women as nothing more than sex objects and treating them as such in real life.
* Adding to (in some cases) the idea that one has to look absolutely attractive and devoid of all emotions and intelligence to be like and then later fucked in our society.
* The idea of entertaining horny little boys and girls by fucking numerous people some of which are quite pathetic, disgusting and slutty.
But that's just me...
Should we limit or even ban it? You tell me. Hell, I could be wrong on my whole stance.
Moral fagged rant over...