Im apwnding too much time on reddit...

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: Avatar Rate

7/10 For gommunism.

404 (edited by Alistoriv 2016-02-04 23:47:23)

8/10
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dtwP4UqL108/UgkeFFfBY2I/AAAAAAAAAB0/l_up0TpsW2o/s1600/001.jpg

@Swift
I know that this isn't how the game works but it for some reason only just now connected in my head who your profile picture is.
10/10 Godard is gr8

4, and only because you killed a shitload of fucking gooks. N' therez Ain't nuthin' but deng xiaopin' be tha real mvp o' PRC.

1/10 not even close to edgy enough

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

You'll excuse me if I don't pay attention to a dog's opinion.
8/10 would eat you.

8/10 I get the joke.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

0/10 wtf some dumbass low res anime head with some bullshit purple line god awful

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Fish20 wrote:

0/10 wtf some dumbass low res anime head with some bullshit purple line god awful

7.9/10 blackwhite

Tookoff .1 cause u keep changnig your damn avatar and confusing me.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

6/10 Nice looking avatar, nice symbol, but what it stands for is cuckoldry.

Aegean Macedonia is worst Macedonia 0/10

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

414 (edited by Efs 2016-05-12 16:25:46)

V.R. wrote:

Aegean Macedonia is worst Macedonia 0/10

You don't even have an avatar so I get another review lol

Also, I don't mind FYROMian Slavs, just hate that they've been brainwashed. And Greek Macedonia > FYROM because even with national debt it's better nation, also has better history, better place to visit/tour, better place to live, more fun place to live, better climate etc.

I definitely wouldn't want to slash my cock on that shuriken/10

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net