26 (edited by FarBeyondDriven 2012-06-13 13:06:48)

Re: Avatar Rate

Nine... hot, but my daddy is hotter.

8. I don't know who the guy is, but I like the looks of him.

"I am shooting glitter from glitter guns and out of every orifice in my body. It's really a big part of what I do. It's my goal to cover the planet in glitter and take the fuck over." --Ke$ha

7 because wtf is it

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

6 because the wolf is freaky.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

6 because what the fuck is this art supposed to symbolize. Ancient furries?

7 because I'm not criminal scum.

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_Playing_Poker

5 because duck hunt but who are you, outlander?
OUTLANDER, WHAT DO YOU WANT

SPIT IT OUT OR HIT THE ROAD
(edit: someone deleted the last post. it wasn't wes)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IihlvQBAqf0/TU89cQ9JK-I/AAAAAAAAAQ8/imXhOxZv6f8/s1600/Morrowind+2011-02-06+18-55-48-07.jpg

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

5 Because don't know what it is but still looks iight. Looks like something from Skyrim or some shit. Idk. I didn't read this thread.

5 because i don't know what its from

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

7 because it looks badass. Plus it's from the hitchhikes guide to the galaxy.

And no, i'm not Outlander.

Here’s more middlebrow bullshit philosophy. “That which does not kill me makes me stronger.” I’ve got something more realistic: “That which does not kill me may sever my spinal cord, crush my rib cage, cave in my skull and leave me helpless and paralyzed, soaking in a puddle of my own waste.” Put that in your T-shirt, touchy feely New Age asshole!                            -George Carlin

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

7.5/10 because I like old photos of hooked-nosed politicians in monochrome backgrounds.

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2

10 because I'VE GOT A GORILLA FOR SALE.

http://i.imgur.com/ZFUTd.png

0 no avatar

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

5 cuz ironic, but only 5 because not entirely original or something

4 he looks weird and dumb just like you so you get points for that.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Who is that anyway?

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

IDK non-rater. You get an 8 normally but non-raters will get a 7.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

8 because slightly disturbing.

9 because you violated the law!

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote: