Topic: Dott and Anarchy

I was writing a reply to Vatman's topic about how he's tiring of politics.

I got no further than voicing my agreement:

"I stopped caring about politics because it's all unnecessary bullshit.
I don't share any party's views to such an extent that I would elect them to decide by which rules I should live my life."

Before I began ranting about how I believe anarchy can be a good thing.
And this is something I quite genuinely believe.

I'm the kind of anarchist who believes we should be allowed to live our own lives rather than having some asshole telling us what to do while simultaneously taking our money to fund some project we gain nothing from.
I'm well aware of all the benefits of all the things we have in a modern, governed society, but I value my personal freedom over the insane bureaucracy we are forced to cope with today. I once looked into immigration to America.
I found an absolutely ridiculous amount of various forms one would have to fill for various kinds and senses of immigration, how long the stay would last, what one's intentions were and so on and so forth.

Mind you, my idea of anarchy doesn't necessarily involve the whole "MIGHT MAKES RIGHT ASSHOLE" thing.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-09-25/1253886408144.gif

^This is not what I mean. This is not what I want.
What I'm after is essentially what we have now - only we aren't required to vote in a new incompetent idiot every four years.

Just realised that people don't reproduce like worms.
But sometimes it feels like they do.
Because they're everyfuckingwhere.
And their heads are full of dirt.

Re: Dott and Anarchy

Are you a propertarian or nonpropertarian?

iexist wrote:

I support private property.
What I have earned, I have earned to keep.

4 (edited by HeartofShadows 2012-06-13 22:56:37)

I love that pic for alot of reasons.
A guy I was talking to was going on how society tends to protect the assholes of its system and vagrants like this guy and once anarchy hits and no system to protect him the thug catches a bullet.

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never bothered me a bit."

Mark Twain

HeartofShadows wrote:

once anarchy hits and no system to protect him

That's the whole thing; anarchy means there's no state not that there is no social organization at all.

OG-Kirby wrote:
HeartofShadows wrote:

That's the whole thing; anarchy means there's no state not that there is no social organization at all.

I'm going to go out on a wild leap and say that social organization of large groups of people naturally lends itself to a state of some sort.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

OG-Kirby wrote:
HeartofShadows wrote:

I know that..
Just most people wouldn't protect a shithead.

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never bothered me a bit."

Mark Twain

HeartofShadows wrote:

Just most people wouldn't protect a shithead.

That's true to a certain extent. Serial criminals of serious crimes would probably be outlawed by the courts meaning they can be shot or whatever on sight. So it depends how much of a shithead they are.

Dott wrote:
iexist wrote:

Ok, what kind of property, Tuckerite, Lockean, Neolockian, Proudonian, Georgist, Charterist, Homestead, free range, Radical Forgonian, info property

iexist wrote:
Dott wrote:
iexist wrote:

Ok, what kind of property, Tuckerite, Lockean, Neolockian, Proudonian, Georgist, Charterist, Homestead, free range, Radical Forgonian, info property

We're over my head with the terminology now.