Re: Who does the above poster remind you of?

Batboy reminds me of someone I used to know who was really, really clueless about everything

27 (edited by The 2012-12-21 22:19:44)

batboy138 wrote:
Wes wrote:

batboy reminds me of this guy:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/729r/

Dude, why'd you have to go there?

I've already accepted my computer illiteracy. In fact, I publicly admitted on the forums that I'd delete System 32 if someone told me to and no one even knew I didn't know what it was. The best thing you can do is learn.

Don't watch the news, nigga, read nigga.

READ!

The wrote:
batboy138 wrote:
Wes wrote:

I've already accepted my computer illiteracy. In fact, I publicly admitted on the forums that I'd delete System 32 if someone told me to and no one even knew I didn't know what it was. The best thing you can do is learn.

Don't watch the news, nigga, read nigga.

READ!

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

Not what I was referencing

batboy138 wrote:
Wes wrote:

omg I lol'd

The wrote:

He's wicked funny and everyone in the family thinks he's a conspiracy theorist but he isn't. He talks about shit like the Iran Contra Affair and Agent Orange and how we're getting bought out by other countries. He talks about shit that's actually happening/happened, not conspiracy theories. He got me into rap music, specifically Jedi Mind Tricks. He's a bassist and plays in a Southern rock/dirty blues band called the Trans-Atlantic Campaign.

Me and my brother and sister used to watch him play Halo and think he was the biggest badass in the world. Like me, he does dumb shit every once in awhile like get drunk at the wrong time and I don't know when but according to my family he was a major stoner at some point. I've had all my first beers with him. Or so he thinks 'cause I started drinking a lot at 9 during a 4 year long period of faggotry and depression that no one knows about.

You remind me of him mostly just 'cause you're social and not a dick like SV. To be honest SV reminds me more of him than you do.

lol maybe we have different interests but I guess I understand since I'm actually the oldest sibling in my family and the oldest cousin. All the kids in my family look up to me and I didn't even do anything amazing.

But yeah "The" is smart stoner dude

Efs reminds me of a uncle-like friend of my parents that died in 2010.

Luiz876 wrote:

Why?

33 (edited by Luiz876 2012-12-22 17:45:35)

Efs wrote:
Luiz876 wrote:

Why?

He was always a very cool guy to be with.
But if you mean how he died, he had a stroke accident.

Luiz reminds me of my crazy nintendo-fanboy weeaboo friend from Brazil.

Where does he live in Brazil?
And I barely play my Wii, and the only nintendo franchises I know is Mario, Star Fox and Zelda, and others that I can't remember right now.

Luiz876 wrote:

Where does he live in Brazil?
And I barely play my Wii, and the only nintendo franchises I know is Mario, Star Fox and Zelda, and others that I can't remember right now.

He lives in Australia now (Same school etc.), but he used to live in Sao Paulo.

Swift reminds me of an innocent child

The reminds me of a nigger, to be honest. Moreso than any actual black people on here. Probably because I'm irrationally associating blacks with hooliganism.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

you all remind me of fgts

SV reminds me of Tyler Durden.

Shotgun heart would be mad
Typical young kid who likes being RANDUMMMM

42 (edited by The 2012-12-23 05:32:44)

SV: Not my intention but I'll take it.

Wes: I make you think of black people 'cause I'm so gangsta.

You remind me of some potsmoker or some shit

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

What about me could possibly remind you of that?

You still remind me of Eric Justin Toth.

some black guy

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

My not oldest but still older brother when he's having a panic attack.

distoretion LOL you're from new jeuhsey AHAHAHAHA

Final answer?

Wes wrote:

The reminds me of a nigger, to be honest. Moreso than any actual black people on here. Probably because I'm irrationally associating blacks with hooliganism.

You remind me of Wes from Pokemon Colosseum.

Resurrecting this thread. The reminds me of one of my old friends in elementary, who drank Listerine for fun.

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2