Re: Reimagine the poster above you

God is a fly

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

aCol is a guy who is named aCol not sloth and will always be named aCol in our hearts and in reality and on the forums.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

also ramm wouldn't get laid even in an alternate universe

Wes was actually born in a small village in the USSR and quickly became part of the illuminati, spewing triangles at the glorious communist regime. He then turned into a lizard and brainwashed everyone, disbanding the glorious country in the process and stealing all the people's money. He now has a BBW harem of Muslim girls in the North Caucasus.

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

Wes wrote:

aCol is a guy who is named aCol not sloth and will always be named aCol in our hearts and in reality and on the forums.

Yeah I was just deeply in that moment and called him sloth :(

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

Fish is a social butterfly who lived in the snowy wastes of Minnesota. He's the black quarterback of his school's football team, humping hoes and giving punks a bloody nose! He hates video games, and is a highly motivated, positive person. Finally, he got perfect scores in high school, and is currently attending an Ivy League school for jerky jerks that are good at everything.

(inb4 scant knowledge of funny hermit caricature assumption arises)

bulgvar is a proud American nationalist 14 year old. Every day he eats cheese burgers and is 200 lbs. He loves American capitalism and plans on joining the army if they allow obese people join. He has had three slutty gfs and lost his virginity at age 9 to his teacher. His teacher was a lesbian.

===

Maelstrom is captain of his high school football team. He enjoys football so much that he lives and breathes it. The only problem is, he has a brain aneurysm that will kill him on the last day of his senior year. That's too bad too because if he had lived he would have saved Earth from invasian and enslavement by the Neo-Martian Empire.

Wes is a 13 year old pseudo-political activist who is also a member of the youth wing of the US Democratic Party. Considering himself an "ultra liberal", he wants to abolish capitalism without nationalising a single asset except for the gun manufacturing industry, build an atheist church in Texas and have George W. Bush deported to, in his words, "some European communist country".

In school politics, he is the representative of his class on the school council. He stood for the school's presidency once, being the youngest person to do so. He came third, behind a second place Republican candidate and a first place Independent Democrat, but still managing to beat an unmotivated, low achieving stoner who stood under the Libertarian Party banner, whose only vote came from himself.

His class view him as a political revolutionary whom they hope will one day become President. The rest of the school views him as a narcissist with major ego problems. MF935 was briefly his girlfriend before she realised this, and converted to anarcho-capitalism to specifically spite him. Most of his friends don't understand the American political system.

a.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

Wes is a 13 year old pseudo-political activist who is also a member of the youth wing of the US Democratic Party. Considering himself an "ultra liberal", he wants to abolish capitalism without nationalising a single asset except for the gun manufacturing industry, build an atheist church in Texas and have George W. Bush deported to, in his words, "some European communist country".

In school politics, he is the representative of his class on the school council. He stood for the school's presidency once, being the youngest person to do so. He came third, behind a second place Republican candidate and a first place Independent Democrat, but still managing to beat an unmotivated, low achieving stoner who stood under the Libertarian Party banner, whose only vote came from himself.

His class view him as a political revolutionary whom they hope will one day become President. The rest of the school views him as a narcissist with major ego problems. MF935 was briefly his girlfriend before she realised this, and converted to anarcho-capitalism to specifically spite him. Most of his friends don't understand the American political system.

Wait that's what krypton would be like if he existed

Ramm is the result of an unholy union between bill o'reilly and ann coulter.

Popping collars since 2013

http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/07/07/j39KV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/O3syCWD.jpg

MF935 is a 15 year old alcoholic stoner that is fairly attractive, apart from a bad case of hirsutism. She has won her school's art competition several times, and publishes short stories and poems online whenever she can find the motivation to do it. She is drunk most evenings, and no one wants to hang out with her because of it. She likes to watch the sunrise on the beach (which is always cold because this is 2 towns down from SF) while smoking a J.

Fuck don't do that to me.

art

stories

poems

nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle
nyle

fuck.

mf935 is an alien there you go

a.

ramm is a hamburger man. He was captured by the burger king empire to be cloned into whoppers for years to come.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Fish is a fish whose children were made into fishsticks so he swore revenge on mankind by creating an organisation called FLUSH, meaning Fish Love Urinal Soap Hands, who intend to replace the human race with urinals and water with urinal soap. Some believe this is because the fishes in the group have a condition causing them to hallucinate the world as piss.

a.

Fish20 wrote:

ramm is a hamburger man. He was captured by the burger king empire to be cloned into whoppers for years to come.

Fish is a married gay man in his 30's with a 6 pack and waaayyy too much disposable income.

MF935 is SoulRiser's daughter.

She denies being South African, and instead claims to be American, and posts on DnE to quell any suspicions of this fact.

a.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

MF935 is SoulRiser's daughter.

She denies being South African, and instead claims to be American, and posts on DnE to quell any suspicions of this fact.

Ms being soul's daughter would mean I was in contact with her vagina at some point, which is too disgusting to even fathom.

Ramm is a damn dirty ape.

OOPS RACISM

MF935 is a male, obese 22-year-old Wizardchan user and wizard apprentice. He lives out of disability pay for autism in a small studio apartment. He fantasizes about being female to help quell the pain of having been a virgin for so long.
;_;

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

nerd

oh wait hahahahah

lets try this again

heres a guy named Tom Jackson, he was born and raised in Idaho, U.S of A, proud to be an American. He listens to 1950's classics and he owns a farm. on this farm he plows the fields. he plows them with tractors. he has companions that are also farmers, and sometimes he drives his pickup around to talk to his friend-fellow-farmers. these friend-fellow-farmers are similar to Tom. Tom is lunatic. Lunatic is Tom. his neighbors are similar to Tom and therefore Similar to Lunatic. Tom is well respected in his circle. Tom does not take shit from some people. Tom. does not take shit and therefore has a few domestic enemies who try to go hunting on his land. Tom does not like this. Tom tells them to leave. Tom has some enemies in the area. But Tom keeps on plowing his fields. Tom makes an ok living, but is going to go under soon. Tom is going to lose his money soon.

94 (edited by TheWake 2014-10-31 15:36:30)

the bitterness is seething from the web page onto my computer...

anyway:

SaintVicious is 22 year old Truman Cheney, a short mild mannered nerd who programs video games as a hobby and works at the local gas station. He is slightly obese and even wears his trademark fedora to work! :D He has a girlfriend named Carla who loves Jesus and refuses to have sex until marriage, she is also slightly obese and has a funny looking mole on her face. Truman loves her and would do anything for her. They will go on to get married and have a happy life living near the poverty line until Truman is hit by a bus at forty, cutting short his admittedly dull life.

Truman was survived by his wife Carla, his autistic son Leeroy, and his dog Jeff.

Wrong thread woops

Wes is actually a 79 year old below average level psychiatrist, who has a reputation for misdiagnosing his patients with very severe illnesses that patients might possess two symptoms of at best.
Is a regular contributor to the DSM. Secretly listens to a lot of reggae while masquerading as a white supremicist that hates Jamaican scum around his psychbros.

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

that sounds like doa

98 (edited by Ario 2014-10-31 18:23:29)

SaintVicious wrote:

that sounds like doa

every fgty useless psychologist with an actual degree reminds me of DoA

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

Ario is fiesty 17 yr old scotsman that takes no shit from anyone, including his parents. Daddy used him as a punching bag every night until christmas eve 2005, and he's been on the run ever since. He is a heavy whisky drinker, and often gets into fights with anyone and everyone. He is proud of his scots heritage, and speaks Gaelic. You can often find him at the park doing pullups or at the library reading science fiction.

He flew over to america as an unnacompanied minor at age 11, and has hung out in San Francisco with a motley crew ever since. He plans to get a GED and pursue an apprenticeship in the skilled trades.

He is a dirty commie, and dreams of a glorious revolution with lots of blood. blood and gore. mmmm

MF935 rides bicycles a lot in order to become muscular as fuck, so she can take advantage of weak beta orbiters. Satanist legend says she is a succubus, stealing the virginities of men dedicated to serving the one and only true Lord himself in a monastery. Sometimes she turns herself invisible and kills some of the men that might become normies. Feeds on shyness and aspie outbursts.

absentinsomniac wrote: