51

Re: Mafia Game #2

Since it's apparent that there will once again be no lynch, Night 2 starts now.

52 (edited by The 2013-05-19 01:34:11)

Re: Mafia Game #2

Bulgarianlion was found dead from having a fork, bowling ball and sword shoved up his ass in that order. Turns out he had a gun, but no mask. He didn't kill for the Mafia, he killed for the Town.

Bulgarianlion, the Vigilante, is dead and is no longer allowed to participate in the game in any way besides one more post in this thread.

Day 3

With 6 players, 4 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs -
Fish20 -
RAWN PAW -
Sharpie -
V.R. -
No lynch -

Has not yet voted: Derchin, Efs, Fish20, RAWN PAW, Sharpie, V.R.

Re: Mafia Game #2

Oh shit... I guess he was pretty anal about it.

#VOTE RAWN PAW

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: Mafia Game #2

#VOTE rawn paw

Re: Mafia Game #2

#VOTE V.R.

I'm gonna lol if I'm lynched and you find out I'm just a townie.

56

Re: Mafia Game #2

#Vote no lunch

Re: Mafia Game #2

#vote Fish20

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Re: Mafia Game #2

RAWN PAW wrote:

#VOTE V.R.

I'm gonna lol if I'm lynched and you find out I'm just a townie.

Sounds like a generic defensive statement.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

59

Re: Mafia Game #2

With 6 players, 4 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs -
Fish20 - Derchin
RAWN PAW - Sharpie, V.R.
Sharpie -
V.R. - RAWN PAW
No lunch - Efs

Has not yet voted: Fish20

If you want anything to happen today, some people will have to switch their votes.

Re: Mafia Game #2

No lynch

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: Mafia Game #2

In that case, switch mine to a no lynch as well.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

62

Re: Mafia Game #2

With 6 players, 4 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs -
Fish20 - Derchin
RAWN PAW - Sharpie
Sharpie -
V.R. - RAWN PAW
No lynch - Efs, Fish20, V.R.

If this goes on too long I'll probably just switch to night with no lynch.

Re: Mafia Game #2

I'll change mine to no lynch then I guess


Pussies

Re: Mafia Game #2

Damnit you faggots just lynch someone already
inb4 post gets deleted for breaking the rule because FUCK THE PO PO MOTHAFUCKA #fackthapoolesse

Re: Mafia Game #2

Hey, us townies should finally lynch someone, I agree, but since every moron is just picking no lynch, it's the only way to advance to the next stage...

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

66

Re: Mafia Game #2

Night 3 starts now, those with night roles PM me.

Re: Mafia Game #2

luiz eat my shit, i killed you the first night

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

68 (edited by Luiz876 2013-05-21 20:55:08)

Re: Mafia Game #2

bulgarianlion wrote:

luiz eat my shit, i killed you the first night

figures
inb4 fuck the po po the

69 (edited by The 2013-05-22 13:38:01)

Re: Mafia Game #2

RAWN PAW's throat was slit so deep that his head held on by only a thread. His body was found in the front seat of his car with a bright red, almost orange, gallon of his own blood covering the inside of his windshield. He probably didn't have an ounce left in his body. There was nothing to indicate that he was anything more than an ordinary Townie.

RAWN PAW, the Townie, is dead and is no longer allowed to participate in the game in any way besides one more post in this thread.

Day 4

With 5 players, 3 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs -
Fish20 -
Sharpie -
V.R. -
No lynch -

Has not yet voted: Derchin, Efs, Fish20, Sharpie, V.R.

Re: Mafia Game #2

Damn, I guess he was right. Let's try to actually get somebody under the noose this time, but who?...

#VOTE: Fish20

It makes for a good pun.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: Mafia Game #2

#VOTE efs

Re: Mafia Game #2

Vote:Efs

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

73

Re: Mafia Game #2

With 5 players, 3 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs - Fish20, Sharpie
Fish20 - V.R.
Sharpie -
V.R. -
No lynch -

Has not yet voted: Derchin, Efs

Re: Mafia Game #2

Switch vote to Efs so we can get this done.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

75

Re: Mafia Game #2

With 5 players, 3 votes are required to lynch.

Derchin -
Efs - Fish20, Sharpie, V.R.
Fish20 -
Sharpie -
V.R. -
No lynch -

Has not yet voted: Derchin, Efs

If no one changes their vote for awhile Efs is gonna die.