Re: Mafia 10: V.R., Your Favorite Wet Dream and bulgvar are all banned.

Vote Sharpie.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

Vote everyone

VOTE BATBOYVOTEBATBOYVOTBATBOOOOIIII

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2

It's night you fucks.

You all woke up the next day scratching your itchy crotches when you discover a large fish tank in the common area of the bunker.

"The fuck?" Maelstrom said, "We brought a fish tank with us?"

"No," said aCol, "we didn't."

Inside the tank was the body of Fish20 being picked apart by the hundreds of fish in there. You only saw his eyeless head, which was eyeless because the fish ate through it to live in Fish20's head, and several chunks of his flesh.

"Not Fish20!" sarcastically exclaimed Your Favorite Wet Dream.

"Well shit," said batboy138, after reading a note next to the tank that said, "Batboy's next."

"Maybe," said Sharpie, "we should have asked the Cop to reveal himself at the beginning of all this shit. I mean, as long as no one knew who the Doctor was he was clear."

"Yeah," said SwiftEscudo, "An alien would've probably tried to argue that they were Cop, but we could've had them reveal their reports to us each night and see if we can use those to find out which one of them isn't a Cop."

"Perhaps," said Your Favorite Wet Dream, "that was the whole point of revealing the roles to us and of making a game with such a vanilla setup, so that we would have to argue between two different Cop claims so that we're not stuck in a lynch or lose situation like this one where we have no idea who's the alien and who isn't."

"Maybe", said aCol, "we could've found out who not to lynch if both Cops said someone was innocent, because then that person is pretty much clear. To get clears, after investigating players on night 1 they could investigate each other's claims. For example, if Cop A said Player A was innocent and Cop B said Player B was innocent, Cop A could check Player B and Cop B could check Player A and see if they both say they're innocent."

“Well,” said Maelstrom, “it's all down to luck now.”

By the way, Fish20 was the Doctor.

Oh shit.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

The wrote:

"Yeah," said SwiftEscudo, "An alien would've probably tried to argue that they were Cop, but we could've had them reveal their reports to us each night and see if we can use those to find out which one of them isn't a Cop."

>is dead
>still talks

motherfucking zombies

I see this game is getting progressively worse with every new "edition".

The, step your game up nigger, nothing can beat the #4th one.

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

Worst mafia game ever

-6/10 kill yourself

36 (edited by V.R. 2013-08-08 16:55:31)

Damn, this rendition sucks ass. My last one was so much better, and it wasn't even halfway complete.

Also, fuck you bulg. Mafia V was the best game so far.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

What was so bad about this one?

Boring, vanilla, unengaging and woefully brief stories (game in general as well).

I made it vanilla on purpose as an experiment, which failed miserably, but I'll keep in mind that the story was non-engaging. Since no one seems to want to finish this game and I'm the official worst Mafia moderator ever, someone else can start Mafia #11.

Time for the master race host to take this up.