Re: Controversial Opinions V.2

loon_attic wrote:

hurr durr Muslim people who hit their wives/hate people with other religions and want to kill them are not true Muslim and it's not real islam

1. no troo scotsman
2. i bet the koran says otherwise

Christianity can be similarly harmful depending on interpretation, but Islam may be worse in such respects overall. At least they were more advanced in others..

I think Puritans were possibly worse than modern Muslims, not counting the ultra radical.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Fish20 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

KILL ALL MUDSLIMES.
But with each passing day, it gets less controversial.

I think they have potential. I even had fun making fun of Araby when he was here, even though he was stupid as shit. Maybe he stopped being a 12. Or not. Well, we need to find some cool ones. Fucking Islam is dumb as shit, I bet those countries would be better off without it. Religion is sucks.

I just don't care for people lagging behind, same with africa, get your shit together or get out.

Fish20 wrote:
loon_attic wrote:

hurr durr Muslim people who hit their wives/hate people with other religions and want to kill them are not true Muslim and it's not real islam

1. no troo scotsman
2. i bet the koran says otherwise

Christianity can be similarly harmful depending on interpretation, but Islam may be worse in such respects overall. At least they were more advanced in others..

I think Puritans were possibly worse than modern Muslims, not counting the ultra radical.

There's a shit ton of sects in Islam and they're all technically Muslim, even though some of them accuse others of not being Muslim.

There's just more of the traditionalist Muslims from backward cultures than Muslims from more modern places. Kind of why Turks and Eastern European Muslims hate Arab Muslims cuz their such pretentious assholes who know they can act like complete cocks and get away with it because their oil money guarantees that Europe and the US will never annoy them about it.

Has anyone wondered the logic between "muh war on terror" while at the same time Europe and the US suck the cock of the countries where the biggest donors of said terrorist organizations come from. You might say their governments aren't supporting it, but even if that was true I doubt they'd actually give a crap about dealing with the major funders especially if they're rich(implying some kind of relationship with the government rulers or dynasty).

Nobody wants modern Muslims. How else will European and American politicians bang the drums of war and justify everything as "in the interest of national security"? How else will they induce fear and paranoia for political gain without their biggest boogeyman? More people get murdered on a daily basis for non-terror shit like looking at someone the wrong way to gang violence to anger/rage to political assassination.

Yet the only thing everything shits bricks about is "muh muslims terrorism". Bitch, you're more likely to get shot by some thug or run over by a drunk bastard. For fucks sake, in 2014 78% of terrorism casualties happened in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Sure I live in the West and all but let's be honest, it ain't got nothing to do with Islam or terrorism. We're all just stupid fucking schmucks falling for the absolute degree of bullshit. Our police departments are turning out to be corrupt as fuck, our justice system is a pile of shit, our various major industries have anal raped the American people over and over again with nary a punishment, and our health system is the shittiest in the entire developed world(seriously, we're the fucking barbarians here).

Yet all is fine cuz "muh Islamic terrorism". Why bother on lobbyists pushing for pipelines that'll destroy the environment when there's Islam to deal with? Why bother dealing with violence against protesters when there's suicide bombers? Why bother punishing multi-million dollar fraud and theft by big business when Muslims steal our culture?

Pile of bullshit I tell ya. Nobody wants the problem fixed. They don't give enough a shit to do anything about it and they profit too much off it to kill it. If there's one thing that'll lead to the downfall of the West, it'll be its hubris because there'll come a day when reality comes knocking and we find out sweeping it under the rug didn't make the problems disappear. Every instance of social unrest and domestic corruption just gets shifted towards "muh immigrants, poor people, minorities, and/or Muslims did it!"

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

SaintVicious wrote:
Fish20 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

KILL ALL MUDSLIMES.

I think they have potential. I even had fun making fun of Araby when he was here, even though he was stupid as shit. Maybe he stopped being a 12. Or not. Well, we need to find some cool ones. Fucking Islam is dumb as shit, I bet those countries would be better off without it. Religion is sucks.

I just don't care for people lagging behind, same with africa, get your shit together or get out.

To be fair, Europeans fucked the Africans over pretty hard in the colonial times and exploited the people, the resources and everything else exploitable. Nowadays, they are trying. I see different Africans like Kenians or people from Uganda in my UAS every day, studying business, it or chemistry. While it is true that certain people in those countries are dumb as fuck (the "abolish science" movement for example), you can see that there are some that actually try not to be total ...
Most of those assimilate well into the society.
Muslims on the other hand are a different topic, they don't assimilate, they cluster up and ghetto up. They are the equivalent of a coagulate. And then try to push their backwards views on all others. But that only seems to apply to middle eastern muslims. Malaysian muslims etc, they are usually cool people who don't try to push their religion onto you and think more critically in general.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

I agree w/ sloth

brainiac3397 wrote:

Every instance of social unrest and domestic corruption just gets shifted towards "muh immigrants, poor people, minorities, and/or Muslims did it!"

No. it was the Jews, the gypsies, and the gays, no fucking doubt!

Soon we shall reach the breaking point. The problem is, most of the people will probably protect their Evil Empire of the West, vs a New Republic.

https://truebluenz.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tree20of20liberty20dogs1.jpg

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

Course in this era, the "patriots" are also the tyrants so...

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

sloth wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:
Fish20 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

KILL ALL MUDSLIMES.

To be fair, Europeans fucked the Africans over pretty hard in the colonial times and exploited the people, the resources and everything else exploitable. Nowadays, they are trying. I see different Africans like Kenians or people from Uganda in my UAS every day, studying business, it or chemistry. While it is true that certain people in those countries are dumb as fuck (the "abolish science" movement for example), you can see that there are some that actually try not to be total ...
Most of those assimilate well into the society.
Muslims on the other hand are a different topic, they don't assimilate, they cluster up and ghetto up. They are the equivalent of a coagulate. And then try to push their backwards views on all others. But that only seems to apply to middle eastern muslims. Malaysian muslims etc, they are usually cool people who don't try to push their religion onto you and think more critically in general.

Well lucky for them white people pulled out, and now the chinese are going to move in. The chinese won't be nearly as nice : )

Obscured wrote:

Justinian I was a shite emperor.

he did overextend the empire

but dat Hagia Sophia

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

TheWake wrote:
Obscured wrote:

...and bankrupted it, and let his wife repeatedly fuck over Belisarius. If he'd actually done something good he might've seen Italy become a profitable region instead of sending his best general on a near-impossible mission.
Fuck, he was so bad.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

Obscured wrote:
TheWake wrote:
Obscured wrote:

...and bankrupted it, and let his wife repeatedly fuck over Belisarius. If he'd actually done something good he might've seen Italy become a profitable region instead of sending his best general on a near-impossible mission.
Fuck, he was so bad.

His wife was banging though. He was just too weak to handle her.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

Kids that are only allowed to watch G rated films and shows and games should be forced to watch RoboCop, 300, and The Terminator, then play God of War and GTAV so they don't become total pussies.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Fish20 wrote:

Kids that are only allowed to watch G rated films and shows and games should be forced to watch RoboCop, 300, and The Terminator, then play God of War and GTAV so they don't become total pussies.

The violence in RoboCop surprised me when I watched it again. These 80s action movies really cranked up the brutal violence to 11.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

Fish20 wrote:

Lol I didn't know playing shit games made you less of a pussy.

GTAV isn't shitty, but okay. Especially compared to Skylanders and Candy Crush and whatever else these kids play these days. I still think kids shouldn't be censored so they aren't in shock when they get to see "bad" shit.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

TheWake wrote:
Fish20 wrote:

Every kid who gets sheltered to that level ends up a melvin of the highest order.

Heh, got sheltered like that but played COD on my friends PC, watched Kindom of Heaven etc. at friends places etc.

Fuck being a melvin. According to my classmates I look like the most innocent pure bastard out there, but once you get to know me you know that it's just an illusion :^)

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

Melvin? Is this a new meme or something?

No, it is what you see when you look into the mirror.

God wrote:

SaintVicious wrote:
TheWake wrote:
Fish20 wrote:

Every kid who gets sheltered to that level ends up a melvin of the highest order.

As opposed to being you?

There will never be another me, I got about as close to serial as you can get without going full on murder tbh. My dad really fucked up lol.

Cereal is tasty

598 (edited by Obscured 2016-11-24 16:09:48)

Biggie released better music than Tupac.

It's a tough call for that.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Obscured wrote:

Biggie released better music than Tupac.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote: