Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#601 2016-11-25 00:40:02

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Re: Controversial Opinions V.2

Tupac was a white boy in blackface

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#602 2016-12-03 18:26:14

Fish20
sea creature
Website

If you can't handle the spice of mild buffalo wings you should be forced to drink 1 tablespoon of ghost pepper hot sauce every day until you aren't a little bitch anymore.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#603 2016-12-04 03:24:37

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Fish20 wrote:

If you can't handle the spice of mild buffalo wings you should be forced to drink 1 tablespoon of ghost pepper hot sauce every day until you aren't a little bitch anymore.

Or bring some yogurt drink with you like a proper Turk would when dealing with spicy food

Fresh_ayran.jpg

delicious as fuck

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

#604 2016-12-04 07:59:22

loon_attic
Banned

Ayran

seems tasty

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#605 2016-12-04 13:10:16

sloth
WITNESS ME

In that kinda glass, seriously?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

#606 2016-12-06 15:03:55

loon_attic
Banned

Commies and communism suck dick you can all kys <3
Just because I can't make myself try to understand all that Marxist wankery and fancy words. And seeing the result of regimes that called themselves Marxist. Capitalism is still far from perfect. One of the things I really dislike about Marxism/Marxists is how pretentious they tend to be. Marxism because of all the verbosity and pompousness of the language; Marxists because of the attitude... sometimes. The ones here are fairly chill. Fuck off this is just some shitty rant tl;dr i'm whining about fancy words in text i'm too lazy to read either way

Guns are totally cool and should be legal

The Korean war was the last US war that was worth shit. We should've won it, but we sucked ass strategically. Now NK is one of the most abusive regimes ever that kills people for stealing rope and slaughters whole families if one of them tries to run away. SK is comparatively orders of magnitude better, even though the government still sucks. All the wars after the Korean war I can think of have been fucking worthless. I mean, I don't like the idea of the US waving its giant dick through the whole world, but seeing how South Korea is now... and thinking of how terrible all of Korea would've been if the US hadn't stepped in...?

How bad is Vietnam now, anyway? It's supposedly communist. Yet the HDI is lower than Cuba's? kek. they always revert from a shitty command economy to some degree of capitalism so that people don't starve to death

Humans suck.

Both Trump and Hitlery are liars. Trump is just some dick businessman. Clinton is also a millionaire. Sick fucking primates. Based on morals alone, I would've gone with Johnson. People who whine about third party voters should go jump off a cliff.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#607 2016-12-06 18:18:35

Fish20
sea creature
Website

but u wasted ur vote u fuckin commie

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

#608 2016-12-08 16:17:30

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

loonba's "man on the street" cynical realism makes me nostalgic.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

#609 2016-12-08 18:05:39

Obscured
Devianteur

Nostalgic of what?

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

#610 2016-12-08 22:21:14

Fish20
sea creature
Website

Not all trump supporters are racist, homophobic, mysoginist, etc.

omg lynch me i hurt muh feelz

Last edited by Fish20 (2016-12-08 22:21:49)

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

#611 2016-12-09 02:33:32

Derchin

What gives you this impression? I'm not disagreeing though.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

#612 2016-12-09 03:04:13

loon_attic
Banned

"Not all" is very easy to prove in such a context.
Lots of people who felt cheated/felt like Trump was the lesser evil/were wrong/ignored his racism/whatever

sloth wrote:

#613 2016-12-09 04:05:17

Fish20
sea creature
Website

I mean a bunch of liberal shills seem to think people just voted for him because of his racism, like they literally think he only won because a majority of Americans are racist and hate women. As if teh feels is the only thing that matters. Many people in my family who are both women and Mexican voted for him, so that doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Plus I'm white and male, but also gay yet voted for him because at least I know where the fuck his views on things stand unlike Clinton who changes her views depending on who's asking or what is popular.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

#614 2016-12-10 10:16:14

loon_attic
Banned

Oh yeah, those fuckwads on the sticks? Well fuck the god damn city dwelling squeamish little bitchy yuppies.
Fuck retarded ass gun control laws.
Fuck the ATF in the ass.

i take this shit back i don't care

And fuck all that "omg yu racis cuz u dont wan immigration" shit. In my opinion, Muslims should be allowed from countries we're not at war in, and those who can be skilled workers, and pass the same background checks as other immigrants. But it is logically contradictory to ban Muslims from immigrating but have lax gun control. One issue with both is increased deaths, and I assume with some amount of certainty that Muslim immigrants result in far less deaths than legally owned firearm caused (or assisted, hurr gunz dont kill ppls) deaths. It's just that conservative cunts don't like Muslims but love guns.

Fine, it's not technically racist to be bigoted towards Muslims, but it's close enough. People can be very hateful... but not wanting to let in refugees is not racist. And there's real issues with letting them in. Though I still don't have enough data to fully make up my mind. I just don't like when people knee-jerk "OMG RACIST SHItLORD" when anyone suggests that immigration should be limited, even from a particular group.
A little hypocritical coming from an immigrant? whatever

At least following Islam is a choice, while race isn't... but it's billions of people.. who all interpret it differently, much like Christians

so it's like Malta not letting Atheists in or Malaysia deporting known atheists who visit or immigrate. not bigoted?

triggered how dare you be racist or have a different opinion kill the facist !!1!11 inb4 swift sends me to gulag :^)

practically speaking muslims may currently have a tendency (oh dear marx the racism) to do certain things more often so in such a cold hearted way maybe limiting their immigration may make sense. but maybe it's almost statistically insignificant or whatever

what about all the single males and no families?

what about usa fucking over all of their shit on the first place

imblying any of this actually matters, we're all going to die and turn to dust ha ha

basically let all the fucking muslims in and all the guns, seems like a good enoujgh opinion who cares, not like I can change anything

sloth wrote:

#615 2016-12-10 11:47:32

sloth
WITNESS ME

V.R. wrote:

loonba's "man on the street" cynical realism makes me nostalgic.

Seeing footage of SS soldiers getting rid of pestilence also makes me nostalgic. Fucking uneducated sandnignogs coming to Germanistan. The black people I study with are smart people, but those fucking "refugees" that fucking merkel keeps letting in are non-integrateable violent subhumans.
We should live our traditions with pride, and that includes wearing uniforms and getting rid of such pestilence. It should be allowed to kill a sandnigga if this person can be linked to Dschihad.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

#616 2016-12-10 14:12:46

loon_attic
Banned

not sure if srs

sloth wrote:

#617 2016-12-11 00:44:09

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg[/video]
These people are incompatible with western culture/values by a LARGE margin. If these were white people I would say keep those cum skins there. This is about behavior and ideals.

#618 2016-12-11 00:53:40

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Fish20 wrote:

because at least I know where the fuck his views on things stand unlike Clinton who changes her views depending on who's asking or what is popular.

lolololololol

The guy back tracked everything he said. What views or stands do you know he's on? The one where he turns out to be the thinest skin cocksucker on the planet, leading twitter crusades against teenagers that dare question his beliefs?

His penis is so sucked in, this election was between two legit bitches and the one with the vagina had bigger balls.

lolololololol

Ben Shapiro is your typical white boy cocksucker. These people are fucking dickless cowards that hide behind their shitty suits, their pseudointellect, and their college degrees. They can't handle the streets, they can't handle poverty. Fuckers like him would blow their brains out if they had to live like an average American.

Instead, they peddle shit to the shitstains of the country who are so fucking stupid, they pay them for this shit. Wanna know why "white people" fail? They fail because they're so dickless, they either put on a beard and fly the confederate flag like they're tough n gruff rebels but all they have is a pussy or they go to school and spent the rest of their life bitching like a bitch.

Whities are bitches. That's why you Euro-American faggots suck. Behind every white supremacist is a worthless bitch because only a bitch hides behind their race. By begging for a white-only country, they actually want someplace where they won't shit themselves when a real man gets in their way.

Grow some balls Murika. It's fucking disgusting.

Last edited by brainiac3397 (2016-12-11 00:54:24)

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

#619 2016-12-11 14:01:27

sloth
WITNESS ME

SaintVicious wrote:

These people are incompatible with western culture/values by a LARGE margin. If these were white people I would say keep those cum skins there. This is about behavior and ideals.

In reality, SaintV is a closet liberal who supports all muslims and wants islam to be a world religion.

God wrote:

#620 2016-12-11 14:08:32

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies

sloth wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

In reality, SaintV is a closet liberal who supports all muslims and wants islam to be a world religion.

Disgusting, if I could strangle each and everyone myself, I would.

#621 2016-12-12 05:40:14

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

SaintVicious wrote:
sloth wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

Disgusting, if I could strangle each and everyone myself, I would.

We won't judge you if you enjoy a little autoerotic asphyxiation though.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

#622 2016-12-12 08:25:25

Fish20
sea creature
Website

brainiac3397 wrote:
Fish20 wrote:

because at least I know where the fuck his views on things stand unlike Clinton who changes her views depending on who's asking or what is popular.

lolololololol

The guy back tracked everything he said. What views or stands do you know he's on? The one where he turns out to be the thinest skin cocksucker on the planet, leading twitter crusades against teenagers that dare question his beliefs?

His penis is so sucked in, this election was between two legit bitches and the one with the vagina had bigger balls.

lolololololol

Ben Shapiro is your typical white boy cocksucker. These people are fucking dickless cowards that hide behind their shitty suits, their pseudointellect, and their college degrees. They can't handle the streets, they can't handle poverty. Fuckers like him would blow their brains out if they had to live like an average American.

Instead, they peddle shit to the shitstains of the country who are so fucking stupid, they pay them for this shit. Wanna know why "white people" fail? They fail because they're so dickless, they either put on a beard and fly the confederate flag like they're tough n gruff rebels but all they have is a pussy or they go to school and spent the rest of their life bitching like a bitch.

Whites are bitches. That's why you Euro-American faggots suck. Behind every white supremacist is a worthless bitch because only a bitch hides behind their race. By begging for a white-only country, they actually want someplace where they won't shit themselves when a real man gets in their way.

White old guys run the world. Based off fortunes seeded hundreds of years in the past. These men literally are heartless, they instead have cold artificial hearts and they live a ridiculously long time through this. So since they are heartless and can control whatever they want: the whole system of civilization, why do you expect any difference coming through a not-even-true democratic vote? They are all puppets. Or they can become puppets. If they can't, they are killed off. So yes, it's quite hopeless. I'm not saying Trump was good, just slightly preferable and not so obviously puppeteered as Clinton was. Also, who would you rather have? Does it matter? Corrupt and paid for politicians outweigh the president 1 to 100. Whoever you replace on the top will have very little influence for change in this system. That is a good thing, but also bad. Because for some reason people only care about the 1 on top, not the hundreds below that tend to fuck things up more often.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

#623 2016-12-12 22:13:58

sloth
WITNESS ME

Duerte is the most corrupt motherfucker in the Philiphines, I'd assume. Yet, he eliminates other corrupt politicians mercilessly - all while reducing his population, generating a general distrust between the filipinos and solidifying his power.
You need a corrupt monster to kill other corrupt monsters.

God wrote:

#624 2016-12-13 00:05:36

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Fish20 wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:
Fish20 wrote:

lolololololol

lolololololol

Whites are bitches. That's why you Euro-American faggots suck. Behind every white supremacist is a worthless bitch because only a bitch hides behind their race. By begging for a white-only country, they actually want someplace where they won't shit themselves when a real man gets in their way.

White old guys run the world. Based off fortunes seeded hundreds of years in the past. These men literally are heartless, they instead have cold artificial hearts and they live a ridiculously long time through this. So since they are heartless and can control whatever they want: the whole system of civilization, why do you expect any difference coming through a not-even-true democratic vote? They are all puppets. Or they can become puppets. If they can't, they are killed off. So yes, it's quite hopeless. I'm not saying Trump was good, just slightly preferable and not so obviously puppeteered as Clinton was. Also, who would you rather have? Does it matter? Corrupt and paid for politicians outweigh the president 1 to 100. Whoever you replace on the top will have very little influence for change in this system. That is a good thing, but also bad. Because for some reason people only care about the 1 on top, not the hundreds below that tend to fuck things up more often.

To be fair, I'd be populist long enough to get power then change my tune at the top. Le history shows that even the "populists" were no different from the aristrocrats because in the end, they're all just one of the many roads to power. Take the Roman Optimates and Populares. One stood for the aristocrats and the other for the populace, but both actually just cared about acheiving power for themselves albeit through different methods(the former appealing to the tradition of the aristocrats, the latter appealing to the reforms for the poor).

The difference though is that a stupid person in power is overall worse for everybody. Why do you think shitty kings got whacked or terrible dictators needed to use severe violence to keep control? The difference between Hillary and Trump was exactly that. Both are corrupt and both are not particularly trustworthy, but Trump flat out doesn't want to play the game and wants to make up his own shit alienating everybody except his fanatics who worship him.

History has also shown that fanatics are a danger to everybody including themselves. Fanatics pretty much destroy power for whatever insane fantasy they've got up in their heads. Reality means nothing to them. It's no different from the chaos of a power vacuum except that instead of a vacuum, it's a fucking inferno. If it doesn't get stopped, it'll burn everything it can before it basically smothers itself.

Last edited by brainiac3397 (2016-12-13 00:07:25)

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

#625 2016-12-13 01:12:33

loon_attic
Banned

How is Trump a fanatic? He just seems like an idiot in certain ways, but actually just a lying businessman.

sloth wrote:

Board footer