Re: Cheap copy of a game on another forum

BaronVonStrangle wrote:
RAWN PAW wrote:

...Okay, well, since Dott just quit.

1. Heavy metal is my favorite genre of music.
2. I value the lives of my pets over those of most humans.
3. I have gotten a poem about the end of times published.

3?

Yep, your turn.

1. In Primary School I won a sandwich describing competition even though I didn't eat any of the sandwiches.
2. Once I locked myself out of my house and had to walk 5 miles to my grandparents house to obtain their spare key.
3. One saturday I drank 16 cans of coke in an afternoon. 16. That's as many as 8 2s. and that's Terrible.

hurr durr i'm a posturr

3?

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

fuck

curse you bulgvar the conservative bulgarian

hurr durr i'm a posturr

1. I have tried a cigarrete
2. My best friends are online ones
3. I have a smartphone

Pretty easy

bulgaria probably still has brickphones by this point

hurr durr i'm a posturr

Nope. And Bulgaria isn't that backwards

1, is it?

"I am shooting glitter from glitter guns and out of every orifice in my body. It's really a big part of what I do. It's my goal to cover the planet in glitter and take the fuck over." --Ke$ha

Yup.

Your turn again, Cuttle.

Good! Smoking kills.

1. I've cosplayed before.
2. I tend to get into a lot of fights in real life.
3. I doodle in class but don't post my art online anywhere.

"I am shooting glitter from glitter guns and out of every orifice in my body. It's really a big part of what I do. It's my goal to cover the planet in glitter and take the fuck over." --Ke$ha

Can you people be a bit less obvious? 2.

RAWN PAW wrote:

Can you people be a bit less obvious? 2.

Hehe, really? I though people were convinced I was a major fandom dork irl. Anyway, you're correct.

My favorite drink is chocolate milk.
I only sleep for six hours a night.
I enjoy working out a lot.

bulgarianlion wrote:

Nope,

2?

cuttlefishCuller wrote:

2?

Ding ding. 12 hours is typical. Your turn.

Lame as it sounds, I can't think of any interesting lies right now. May I pass my turn to someone else?

gibe turn plz i repot yu huehuehuehue

hurr durr i'm a posturr

I fucking love your sig.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Yeah, sure. Next to take it has it.

1.Favorite food is lobster
2.Never smoked weed
3.I hate fishing

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

That's easy.

nooo

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol