1 (edited by Derchin 2014-04-22 19:43:37)

Topic: "Would you rather" thread 2.0

WYR be paralyzed from the head down or undergo an predicable lobotomy?

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Re: "Would you rather" thread 2.0

Lobotomy^^

WYR fuck a fat neckbeard, or fuck a horse. (receiving end for both)

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

There's already a thread for this you fuck

Neck beard

WYR shove a thermometer in your dick hole and smash it or get mounted by Clifford the big Red dog

WYR triple post or do the fast inverse square root

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Sharpie wrote:

There's already a thread for this you fuck

Can't you merge them then?. I forgot about it.

Sharpie wrote:

WYR shove a thermometer in your dick hole and smash it or get mounted by Clifford the big Red dog

Thermometer.

WYR control how you die or when you die?

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

How.

WYR be the guy in the circus who sticks his head in the lion's mouth or the guy who gets knives thrown at?

Knives, less likely to lose a limb I think and most knife wounds don't end in death if medical attention is available.

Would you rather be raped or get caught raping.

Raped, can't have being a rapist on my conscious.

Wyr be able to travel anywhere in the world for a year free of charge and punishment or be stuck at home but able to buy anything for a year?

The latter, I could just buy a bunch of stuff and then sell it and be better off.

If you were hiding in nazi germany with a group of people and you had a baby, wyr strangle the baby to death to keep it from screaming/crying/making noise and giving away everyone's position or let it give away your position and potentially have a some of these people die in the camps / be tortured / whatever.

The baby. If it makes any noise, we all die. If the baby dies instead, there's a chance we'll survive.

WYR be forced to kill a sibling or a parent?

Parent. Because they have less life to live.

WYR watch your parents have sex every day for a year or join in their sexual activity just once?

Watch.

WYR be castrated or have your fingers on your dominant hand cut off?

Fingers, I'm ambidextrous though so what hand would that be?

WYR smash ten liquor bottles on your face or smash your dominant hand with a hammer once?

hammer

Would you rather have a party on oprahs nipple or the many orifices of dr phil?

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Wut? O_o

The nipple.. I guess..?

WYR swim through your cities sewer system for 30 minutes or drink a large glass of sewage?

Sharpie wrote:

Wut? O_o

The nipple.. I guess..?

WYR swim through your cities sewer system for 30 minutes or drink a large glass of sewage?

The latter, if I was swimming in it I'd probably swallow it by accident anyway.

WYR lose all of your teeth from smoking meth or heorin or something, or lose 3 fingers from gangreen caused by unsafe prescription injection procedures for recreational drug use?

Fingers.

WYR be forced to kill your best friend or forced to rape your mother/father?

Kill my best friend, since he doesn't even talk to me anymore.

Would you rather spit on a cop's face and call him a faggot, or go unprepared into bear country?

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

http://i.imgur.com/sWe0ITL.jpg?2

Spit on a cops face

WYR swallow a glass full of live spiders or have a snake slither all the way into your ass?

Spit on him. As long as I make the other prisoners think I'm not a pussy I should be fine.

WYR suck a dick or anally rape?

Sharpie wrote:

Spit on a cops face

WYR swallow a glass full of live spiders or have a snake slither all the way into your ass?

Spiders and anally rape if I was giving.

WYR live in the dumpster or visit Chris Chan every day for 3 hours?

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Chris chan I can deal with.

WYR be on 9/11 clean-up duty (which lasted 8 months) or try to teach a mentally challenged class for the same time?

Teaching, at least I get paid for it.

WYR not have sex with a goat, but everyone you meet or know thinks/will think you did with no chance of changing their minds, or have sex with a goat for one hour but nobody ever knows?

No sex with a goat.

Would you rather have 100k or be able to summon a personal terminator 10 times out of the year?

I'll take the cash

WYR shit out 400,000 gallons of mayonnaise at once, or shit out one ninja star?