Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Possibly both

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

SaintVicious wrote:

Trying way too hard

Trying is too much an effort.

I do recall once accepting a hug from a well-breasted hot hispanic for inflicting pain on someone else(not a lot. Just a smack to the head). That would be a time I didnt possess or aim to hurt.

I just wonder why I accepted to do it. Everytime I remember it, I cant seem to recall any logical reasoning for it.


Maybe I am autistic...maybe not. In fact, Im still not sure I even understand autism yet.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

brainiac3397 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

Trying way too hard

Trying is too much an effort.

I do recall once accepting a hug from a well-breasted hot hispanic for inflicting pain on someone else(not a lot. Just a smack to the head). That would be a time I didnt possess or aim to hurt.

I just wonder why I accepted to do it. Everytime I remember it, I cant seem to recall any logical reasoning for it.


Maybe I am autistic...maybe not. In fact, Im still not sure I even understand autism yet.

29

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

my autistic senses are tinglin'

30

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

brainiac3397 wrote:

Maybe I am autistic...maybe not. In fact, Im still not sure I even understand autism yet.

Trust me, you are

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Aya wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

Maybe I am autistic...maybe not. In fact, Im still not sure I even understand autism yet.

Trust me, you are

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

aCol wrote:
Aya wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

Maybe I am autistic...maybe not. In fact, Im still not sure I even understand autism yet.

Trust me, you are

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Confirmed?

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Brainiac you're so autistic that it literally makes me cringe IRL when I read your posts.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

I feel like hes trying too hard to be so LOLIPHRASETHINGSQUIRKY it comes off as fake.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

The great SaintVicious has spoketh, for it now must be the truth.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

aCol wrote:

The great SaintVicious has spoketh, for it now must be the truth.

I bow to his holiness.

As for the cringing, 200+ cringes might be bad for your health.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Then you should stop posting

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

40

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Neue wrote:

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

lol inferior race

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Efs wrote:
Neue wrote:

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

lol inferior race

Once you go kebab, you never go back...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Neue wrote:

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

V.R. wrote:
Neue wrote:

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Dude, light up a joint and relax.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

SMASH ALL TURK

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

V.R. wrote:

SMASH ALL TURK

420 blaze it.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

He's Slavic, what do you expect?

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

2pac servia

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

There really is a shitty youtube video for everything...

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

Neue wrote:

He's just a disturbed Turk.  Have mercy on him...

I wouldn't consider myself a Turk. Sure, I was born there and my family lives there at the moment, but my family has only been in Turkey for 140 years or so. We aren't actually related to Turks. My lineage is more Persian/Mongolian/Caucasian(from the Caucasus region). My family moved to the Ottoman Empire after some male members of the family, who were warriors fighting against Tsarist Russia, were hired as mercenaries for the Ottomans and given land in current-day Turkey.

But kebab bitches...

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: The DnE IRC thing on SS

OK.