Topic: Mafia Redux

(even if we dont get a ton of players, i'll just run the standard game)

Re: Mafia Redux

In.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Yes

I'm in.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

no

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

need 1 more person at the very least

I will

i will join

i will join you

i will join you

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

The Kraut is bored.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Signups are now closed, roles will be sent out and the story will be posted shortly afterwards.

10 (edited by Swift 2014-05-26 10:09:25)

The story begins sometime during the Russian Civil War.

You are all loyal bolsheviks who live in the isolated village of Zhopa. Workers in the village had recently seized control from their bourgeois oppressors and you guys were sent out here.

aCol stumbled into the office with a bullet lodged in his chest and carrying a dead worker. The rest of you, who had been reading glorious soviet newspapers, stood up in horror.

"I saw a man... He carried the imperial flag and fired before I could even react. Apologises, comrades..." aCol said, with a weak flash of anger in his eyes.

Derchin and Sharpie quickly grabbed aCol and took him to the medical tent. Even from your view, you could tell that he has only suffered a minor injury. After handing him to a nurse, they returned to discuss the issue.

"There are still monarchist scum lingering in this village. The Whites are likely to have already infiltrated us, pretending to be workers and preparing to destroy us." said Fish20.

"Solutions?" Asked Lunatic.

"We must be tough with these trash, hold a vote in the Soviet and lynch whoever we find guilty. Harsh? Perhaps, but if anything we might be able to scare them off." V.R. responded.

Lunatic gestured for anyone to come forward if they had any other ideas, but no one came up.

"Very well, so are we all in favour of V.R.'s plan?" asked Fish20.

Everyone stepped forward and loudly proclaimed their approval.

"Alright, so I guess voting shall begin in two hours." said Derchin.

Before leaving, everyone heartily yelled,

"ALL POWER TO THE SOVIETS!"

Day 1

With 7 players, 4 votes are required to lynch.

V.R. -
Sharpie -
Derchin -
Lunatic -
MrBill -
Fish20 -
aCol -

This truely is PROPERTY OF THE UDSSR

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

13 (edited by V.R. 2014-05-26 13:34:43)

Lynch that nigger Luiz Derchin.

Sure.

Derchin it is, then.

Wow.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

pssh lynch that soulless ginger-nigger sharpie

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

V.R. -
Sharpie - 1
Derchin - 2
Lunatic -
MrBill -
Fish20 -
aCol -

Kill the Nigga

God wrote:

V.R. -
Sharpie - 1
Derchin - 3
Lunatic -
MrBill -
Fish20 -
aCol -

The Soviet had reached it's decision. Derchin would be the first to die.

Sharpie lunged at Derchin and pinned him to the floor. The others quickly grabbed him and bound his hands along with his feet.

Sharpie and V.R. carried him to a large tree outside, while he screamed for help and mercy. Lunatic and aCol fastened the noose to the tree and positioned Derchin for his death.

"Last words, royalist trash?" asked Fish20.

"All power...To the Soviets." Derchin replied.

"Indeed. And now you must die." V.R. said.

Immediately after V.R. had spoken, Derchin was hung upon the tree and left there as a demonstration to any loyal to the Whites.

Afterwards, the Soviet carefully searched his room and found no incriminating information or anything interesting in the slightest. Derchin was a merely an ordinary Bolshevik, a townie.

Night 1

Problem solved.

haven't updated yet cos 4 assignments due oops also exams next week

should update sometime tomorrow or monday night

Lunatic woke up, hearing girlish screams of terror from outside.

"Fuck, are they attacking?"

He quickly went to wake the others up to join him. When he went to V.R.'s room, however, there was blood scattered all over the walls.

"Oh. Fuck" said The.

V.R. lay dead, chest pumped full of lead. A quick look around revealed that he was the only target tonight.

Afterwards, his room was searched and information revealed that he was a townie. The only odd thing was his several drawings of a hinduist symbol and strange obsession with an unknown german soldier from WWI.

(Also the doctor and detective didn't do shit, I was busy for several days so blame them c: )

Day 2

With 5 players, 4 votes are required to lynch

Sharpie -
Lunatic -
MrBill -
Fish20 -
aCol -

vote fish20

KILL ALL HOMOSEXUALS

Vote #Sharpie. Kill all stoners!

God wrote: