Topic: What's your highest ambition

everyone here's probably gonna work an ordinary job and retire and die from some age related disease, but putting that aside, if you could accomplish anything you wanted however implausible, what would it be? serious question

Re: What's your highest ambition

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: What's your highest ambition

Democratic socialism on an international scale, actually make close friends, not be a virgin and also release a lot of music.

a.

Re: What's your highest ambition

I want to win the nobel peacey prize in economics.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

Democratic socialism on an international scale, actually make close friends, not be a virgin and also release a lot of music.

I think the democratic socialism and music is the most likely think on here.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

Re: What's your highest ambition

Wes wrote:

I want to win the nobel peacey prize in economics.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

Democratic socialism on an international scale, actually make close friends, not be a virgin and also release a lot of music.

I think the democratic socialism and music is the most likely think on here.

But then I can use them to score

a.

Re: What's your highest ambition

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

Re: What's your highest ambition

gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

this
also have a glorious place sort of in the middle of nowhere with fucking turrets, servars, and alcohol. Lots of alcohol!

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: What's your highest ambition

Lunatic wrote:
gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

this
also have a glorious place sort of in the middle of nowhere with fucking turrets, servars, and alcohol. Lots of alcohol!

I add these two to my other ambitions.

a.

Re: What's your highest ambition

Be a successful writer.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Re: What's your highest ambition

gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

Goth Emo Wimminz?

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: What's your highest ambition

brainiac3397 wrote:
gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

Goth Emo Wimminz?

sure w/e

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: What's your highest ambition

4/20 blaze it smoke weed erryday fgt

Re: What's your highest ambition

Lunatic wrote:
gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

this
also have a glorious place sort of in the middle of nowhere with fucking turrets, servars, and alcohol. Lots of alcohol!


Turrets as in machine gun turrets?

Re: What's your highest ambition

Sharpie wrote:
Lunatic wrote:
gore wrote:

Be a kvlt black metaller and party all day every day and fuck lots of wimminz.

this
also have a glorious place sort of in the middle of nowhere with fucking turrets, servars, and alcohol. Lots of alcohol!


Turrets as in machine gun turrets?

yes
with Portal sounds

shit would be dangerous though :|

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: What's your highest ambition

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/upload/yuiupload/1274066494.jpg

Re: What's your highest ambition

Money and Power to be honest though.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: What's your highest ambition

Power befitting a king

Re: What's your highest ambition

brainiac3397 wrote:

Power befitting a God

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: What's your highest ambition

A lot of powerhungry criminals animals here

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: What's your highest ambition

aCol wrote:

A lot of powerhungry criminals animals here

Anyone who denies DnE's Jewish infestation at this point is seriously deluded.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Re: What's your highest ambition

V.R. wrote:
aCol wrote:

A lot of powerhungry criminals animals here

Anyone who denies DnE's Jewish infestation at this point is seriously deluded.

Did you know you can be powerhungry without being a jew? In fact, you can be powerhungry being a sloth!

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral



When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: What's your highest ambition

I'm converting to Judaism to join the conspiracy.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: What's your highest ambition

What if i could control everything? I think I really wouldn't know what to do or how to fix everything. It would suck :|

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Re: What's your highest ambition

brainiac3397 wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

Power befitting a God

And as a first commandment, all the sexiest womenz of the earth must have sex with me. (shutup I'm high IDEFK)

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

Re: What's your highest ambition

Do every drug, oh wait... I'll think up something new sometime huehue