Re: Dark n' Edgy RPG

RAWN PAW wrote:

If you're still doing this, can I be the arms dealer? Dressed up in my Nod Militant Halloween costume.

All Hail Kane!

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

brainiac3397 wrote:
RAWN PAW wrote:

If you're still doing this, can I be the arms dealer? Dressed up in my Nod Militant Halloween costume.

All Hail Kane!

PEACE THROUGH POWER

28 (edited by Fish20 2014-12-15 03:28:45)

Might try this again.

Though I lost the original files.

Give me some more ideas for things in this game.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

make a repository, nerd

bitbucket.com

I laughed at Crystal Shaped Form of the Universe A

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

LOON_ATTIC wrote:

make a repository, nerd

bitbucket.com

I laughed at Crystal Shaped Form of the Universe A

what would that be used for

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

holding all the files and shit
and any code if any

so you don't LOSE THE FILES AGAIN GOSH

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

When is this shit getting released?

Look who made the thread and you tell me retard.

Fishy...

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

SaintVicious wrote:

Look who made the thread and you tell me retard.

Please elaborate

Do you think fish is competent in any form? Hes a literal suicidal faggot. I will bet all my shekels and jew gold he hasn't gotten any farther with this than you have currently seen.

SaintVicious wrote:

Do you think fish is competent in any form? Hes a literal suicidal faggot. I will bet all my shekels and jew gold he hasn't gotten any farther with this than you have currently seen.

Oof, that was vicious even by my standards

DuelixTheGodLordKing wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

Oof, that was vicious even by my standards

but he has no shekels and jew gold so it's a fake bet.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

39 (edited by Fish20 2015-07-31 22:15:02)

SaintVicious wrote:

I got farther away, but hasn't been worked on in months. You may rekindle my interest.

Edit: I'm not suicidal since march? But you didn't know since i've been gone.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

40 (edited by Fish20 2015-10-04 18:38:29)

Fish20 wrote:

So all the playable characters I have now are:

Lunatic
Gore
SaintV
Wes
Swift
aCol(sloth)
VR
Sharpie
edit: absent :D

So far Bosses:

Soul riser form 1: normal
Soul Riser form 2: ????
Soul Riser form 3: hugbox
DoA

optional boss: Duelix

NPCs:
Ramm
ario
Brainiac
Fish20
SheBurns
RedOak
Derchin
and
Mr. Bill as God

I could add oldfags like Baron but they left so boo hoo

if i forgot you post and i might consider adding you

Updated for the modern times.

The 8 playable characters are the 8 highest posters, good for you!

NPCs are other currently active members. Might consider adding older members as NPC if I need to.

Feel free to give me more boss, enemy, and story ideas.

More screenshots coming soon.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

>>imbligating I'm not the highest poster

make the first boss night cunt since shes weak as fuck and is basic.

43 (edited by Fish20 2015-10-04 18:38:04)

absentinsomniac wrote:

>>imbligating I'm not the highest poster

lol I forgot to write you in that haha

SaintVicious wrote:

make the first boss night cunt since shes weak as fuck and is basic.

perfect.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Well that was fast.

Screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/PwRDsjS.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ohOCqnc.png

Progress so far:

Changed the main party roster to reflect the top 9 posters of DnE. Added/removed posters from NPC priority by current activity.

Made DnE town. Currently thought Lunatic and Absent should live in the big house in the middle, but will probably make an edgy castle instead.

I made aCol a sloth, but it is a sprite from some certain Nintendo game, so he might look lame, but it's the only sprite I could find of a sloth.

Next things:

Make gore and Lunatic look kvlt (by request)
Make DnE Castle
Make first part of story up to first boss.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could use some better descriptions of the characters for the status menu, so if you want to help, write a brief description of each member of the main party:

Lunatic
Absent
Wes
Gore
SaintV
aCol
Sharpie
VR
Swift

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

The "C" is silent. But 70 Agility for a sloth? Wow.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

sloth wrote:

The "C" is silent. But 70 Agility for a sloth? Wow.

yeah I just used a placeholder class for now. Monk is good because it uses claws. Maybe I'll change it up.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

push it to bitbucket or github or some shit

sloth wrote:

NOW

sloth wrote:

geyh. What I supposed to do with NPC status. I file appeal on basis that Sharpie has been cheating his post count as a mod/admin/whatever!

Nah just JK. At least have me like some mad scientist nutjob. Dillusional hobo who thinks he's God or ruler of the world would also work fine. Beard is a must.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

My character's dialogue should consist only of "fuck off", something related to drugs, and awkward half-sentences that trail off into nonsense.

just like real life :3