Topic: InMoov

The robot seen here.

I wondered. What would happen if you'd create a giant cloud / P2P based network in which AI is run? All the experiences and "thoughts" of the robots would be saved and processed there. Like a giant hive mind. The actual robot would then probably need nothing more than a RasPi / Arduino combination. How could you keep the integrity of the individual robot?

Would you use one, when yes, for what use?

I'd want to have one at my sides just to study the decisions it makes. It would be awesome to build one of them once this is finished.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Re: InMoov

Yes. A big Neural Network. However, I also want to have different personality traits etc. in each robot, not directly controllable by the Hivemind. One could say that would be an imperfect creation. But it would certainly be interesting. Also forgot the link in the beginning post:

http://www.inmoov.fr/

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

Feels Guy?

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Now that you say it, it does kinda look like the "I know dat feel" guy. Maybe you could make the face look more like a terminator.

God wrote:

aCol wrote:

Now that you say it, it does kinda look like the "I know dat feel" guy.

kek, do you even 4chen?

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net