Topic: small loan of a million dollars

adjusted for inflation it's like a small loan of 7 million dollars

this is why I don't buy most of these fucking "started from the bottom" whiney fucking politicians and shit

you didn't fucking start from the bottom if you were on fucking DeGrasse as a teenager Drake you retard

you didn't fucking start from the bottom if your family is fucking loaded af and paved your way

I don't even claim *I* fucking started from the bottom. My grandparents helped me out in community college which is more than some people can say. I'd have like 6 thousand more in debt or something otherwise. Idk why people can't just stop fucking grandstanding and be your god damn own self, and be proud of it.

I laughed at this video. It's funny because it's absurd and the dudes reaction in the video is basically mine. If these people think they were struggling with 7 fucking million then what fucking world do they live in. I see Trump as a personification and outspoken representation of the powerful. Sure, a lot of rich folks *actually* did start off without much, and *actually did* work their way up, but I feel like a lot of them did not, or along the way lost touch with what it's like to have fucking negative money. "People just need to make smarter investment decisions". WITH FUCKING WHAT MONEY. Most of us have NEGATIVE MONEY. Jesus fuck it gets frustrating.

How the fuck do you make objective decisions that benefit us all if you're that far removed.

Re: small loan of a million dollars

I agree with this post, however; to single out Trump is retarded. The Bush/Clinton families are all wealthy as fuck trust fund babbies too. Most of congress is composed of millionaires who didn't have to work their way up from the bottom all by themselves. What is the point you are trying to make exactly?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

I don't mean to come off as partisan, it's both parties. Every politician has some sob story about how hard they worked and how they did everything for themselves, even the ones who obviously didn't try to spin their "come up" as if they were facing special odds. I just singled out trump because I ran across this video randomly and I don't like him in general lel. Never liked him even before he was running. This video is the thing that made me write the post I didn't specifically look for trump or anything.

To them, a "small loan" IS 1M. 

Yeah, most of us could buy a few things and live meager for the rest of our lives.

But, the upper class has so much lifestyle costs, 1 M could easily be gone in a year.

It's relative. Our 100s are their 1s.

It's only relative in their heads, but this is reality. Seven million dollars is seven million dollars worth, not 100x less because of subjective experience or spending habits. You don't get to claim you "had it rough", unless you qualify that with "compared to my rich friends", at least unless you don't want to be laughed at.

Wanna know what rough living is? Its having money but not having it. My parents sucked at financial management. Taxwise we would be something like middle class but we sure as hell werent there in reality. To this day I still have no clue how the hell they were mismanaging so badly(though I know a portion lah in their petty money Cold War where neither would be willing to pay up for something so they wouldnt hage to admit they had money available)

We wouldnt buy lattes at dunkin because id be told it was too expensive. I buy a macchiato 3-4 times a week with about 1k a month and Im also picking up the bills and insurance (despite the fact my mother gets paid more than i do, she keeps her money seperate for her financial ambitions that border unrealistic and extremely risky. Plus she keeps taking vacations when we should be saving. And buying cloth and shit.)

I cant say Im working hard and pulling myself out of nothing, but I will say for someone coming out of a 1st gen immigrant background that had absolutely zero financial knowledge (they didnt understand benefits of pensions and were never aware that money could be just as valuable sitting around. It was this belief that you had to spend it because it was useless otherwise) Im doing pretty well (and hopefully better in the future)

My friend's father is a rise from the bottom story though. Dude came here young in 70s-80s with what little he had in pockets. Worked at a gas station. Now he is like 60 and lives in a house that he bought worth about half a million. Isnt flashy about anything though. He got into accident a while back and he has no sensation in his legs(but the muscles work so with some effort and those 4 wheel cane cart things he can walk. He uses some hand lever system for driving).

Ironically his sons turned out to be a bit more spoiled than he would have liked. Despite his father being modest and religious, my friend enjoys alcohol, drugs, strip clubs, and hardcore partying. Toned it down after he nearly ruined college. He still hangs out with his weed buddies though. I tried to utilize him in a business venture but he wasnt proving himself very reliable or eager. Showed some interest but I had damndest time keeping him in communication. Might be getting another friend involved in my consulting company though. He is going to try to grab clients in Madison, WI where he studies and Ill pay him commission for every successful contract. If he finds it "fun" and he proves to be capable, Im going to bump him up to an executive spot.

He'd also make good eye candy for certain clients. He has that chiseled sexy indian-esque (he is actually from Bangladesh) model actor thing that attracts attention.

Tldr "rough life" has broad definition based on person saying it with some having a far less "legitimate" claim.q

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

I don't actually give a damn if people "had it rough" or not. Experience is subjective. Rich people kill themselves, too. But to say you "had it rough" because you *only* got 7 million dollars to start out with? That's retarded. Like, it's not even that easy to be a politician. That shit's a lot of work. You have to defend your job on a regular basis. You have to deal with competing and directly contrary interests. But it hits a nerve with me when these people who are millionaires, who came from millionaires, who were fed through the best of the best are trying to tell people who *actually* had it rough or actually started from nothing that they, too, "came from nothing". People get pissed off about the concept of stolen valor. That's how I respond to this sort of bullshit.

Like, "a small loan of a million dollars"? Do you fucking know how much easier I would have it if I had a thousand extra bucks right now? One thousand dollars would change everything. Five thousand? I would quit my fucking job so I could focus on school instead of working 30+ hours a week and fucking up. I wouldn't be on god damn amphetamines which have all these horrible fucking reactions that make me feel like I'm having a heart attack constantly. I mean, fuck. I realize people probably take most of what I say with a grain of salt, but god fucking damn. A small loan of a million dollars. Fuck you a small loan. I swear to fuck in high school 100 dollars would last me a fucking month.

ITT absent getting triggered by donald trump of all people

leeeeel fuck

He said he didn't have it easy, not that he had it rough. I mean, I can't imagine it's been easy to achieve the kind of business success he has.

Trump is cool.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

https://i.sli.mg/iVZGf6.jpg

YFW absent is getting triggered by the equivalent of comments on fox news articles

https://i.sli.mg/E7wxkp.gif

u havin a giggle m8

this isn't about trump

fucking fanboys I swear

It's these same idiots who complain about "welfare".

Trump might be like trolls on fox comments, but he weirdly has fan-lovers who cry when their messiah greets them. Some chick was talking to media after attending some NJ Trump talk and she was all excited happy like she'd been blessed by God himself and literally said she had cried when trump shook her hand and gave her his hat or something.

cried ffs.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

brainiac3397 wrote:

Trump might be like trolls on fox comments, but he weirdly has fan-lovers who cry when their messiah greets them. Some chick was talking to media after attending some NJ Trump talk and she was all excited happy like she'd been blessed by God himself and literally said she had cried when trump shook her hand and gave her his hat or something.

cried ffs.

I wonder what happened to what woman
Did her parents not love her enough? Is she mentally disabled? Like what went wrong in her life to cause such behavior
I don't understand the actions of like 99% of anyone :/ everybody acts or thinks so irrationally i don't get it why is everyone in the world so retarded

Sharpie wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

cried ffs.

Did her parents not love her enough? Is she mentally disabled? Like what went wrong in her life to cause such behavior
I don't understand the actions of like 99% of anyone :/ everybody acts or thinks so irrationally i don't get it why is everyone in the world so retarded

Environment.

This condition can be cured, fortunately. But the treatment can be traumatic to some patients. It is called getting out and knowing all kinds of people and getting other opinions than an echo chamber.

I hate Donald Trump's face more than usual in the OP video

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Trump has managed to draw the wackos out from the woodworks. Courtesy of a few years of Republican pandering to extremists, radicals, bigots, racists, evangelicals, and "patriots". Its no surprise that Trump, tooting the horn the party had built, is getting the attention of most of these folk.

It hapoens when you try to strengthen your party with malcontents and idealists and do nothing to keep them from corrupting the platform with their twisted beliefs. The elephant tried to trump the jackass, and managed to stab itself a few times in the process.

IMO if GOP somehow wins, we might be fucked to some extent since the new crazy base might view the victory as confirmation of their beliefs. Then the moderates in party will probably begin to lose their grasp and influence. Even if democrats win next election, the crazies will just be sorse than the GOP the Dems have been dealing with till recent.

Of course considering how all GOP candidates suck in some way, victory is slim (at least presidential. They could still do damage by either weakening the moderates in the party and/or gaining wins on the local and state level)

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

Sharpie wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

cried ffs.

She's probably like girls who freak out when they meet some big celeb like Justin Beiber or some shit. Our culture is completely obsessed with celebrities. Also:

>wemyn
>not mentally & emotionally disbled
>ever

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

Celebrity is a retarded concept

gore wrote:
Sharpie wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

cried ffs.

She's probably like girls who freak out when they meet some big celeb like Justin Beiber or some shit. Our culture is completely obsessed with celebrities. Also:

>wemyn
>not mentally & emotionally disbled
>ever

I thought she sounded like those mid-western middle-aged women who've rarely done or met anyone interesting in their lives so when a "celebrity" acknowledges them, they get all hyped up about it.

Fame makes sense but when people get into the celebrity hype, they're prone to getting pretty damn stupid.

Has anyone ever noticed how many times Trump has popped up in movies and TV in cameo roles as well as that whole WWE stuff? I thought it was a bit curious(but nothing was as surprising as the cameos on Parks & Recs. I wonder how they actually arranged to get Michelle Obama and those other senators and even the VP to appear. It's a bit uncommon)

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

100% would laugh if trump is elected president

TheWake wrote:

100% would be put in FEMA camp if trump is elected president