Topic: WORMS ARMAGEDDON RETARDY 360 NOSCOPE TOURNAMENT *FINAL*

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING OR TL;DR, TEAM CORONARY WINS, GO HOME GRANDMA

Citizens of SS, have you ever WANTED TO WIN A 4201337 GAYMAN TOURNAMENT without actually having to PUT IN ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER? Well, you're in luck! To further reinforce my INTENSE RAGING PERMAVIRGINITY I have decided to STREAM/RECORD/WHATEVER a game of WORMS ARMAGEDDON: RETARDY EDITION where all the worms have extremely inept AI and  are NAMED AFTER FAGS ON SS.

To join in all you have to do is post in this thead and hope to god you DON'T GET LUMPED WITH ARABIMAD if he decides to play. Teams will range from 3-5 worms based upon how many people join and the teams themselves are decided via a TOTALLY RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR.

Current Participants:
Arabimad
Rammenstein
SaintVicious
Vivi
batboy
Lunatic
RAWN PAW
Absent
SwiftEscudo
EFS
Wes
Bulgvar

hurr durr i'm a posturr

Re: WORMS ARMAGEDDON RETARDY 360 NOSCOPE TOURNAMENT *FINAL*

I'm IN

http://i.imgur.com/ZFUTd.png

So are you playing the game or are we? If you're playing it I'm in. If we're playing it I can't because Armageddon doesn't like Windows 7, WHY GOD WHY MUST YOU MAKE GAME COMPATIBILITY ON WIN7 SO SHITTY!!!

a.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

So are you playing the game or are we? If you're playing it I'm in. If we're playing it I can't because Armageddon doesn't like Windows 7, WHY GOD WHY MUST YOU MAKE GAME COMPATIBILITY ON WIN7 SO SHITTY!!!

right click properties run in compatibility for windows xp.
That was hard.

basically retardy means all participants are played by the easiest level AI aka shameful missing all the time
secondly there's a patch that lets you play on more modern systems

also I presume the two of you are down for superleet 360 tournament

hurr durr i'm a posturr

BaronVonStrangle wrote:

basically retardy means all participants are played by the easiest level AI aka shameful missing all the time
secondly there's a patch that lets you play on more modern systems

also I presume the two of you are down for superleet 360 tournament

So am I doing anything or are you just making a video of yourself playing the game?

a.

sort of yesno. The concept comes from Mario Retardy which is basically Mario Party where the four players are set to the easiest level AI difficulty and frequently pick bad choices and decisions and show terrible apitude in minigames and it's pretty entertaining to watch. I'm just going to do the same thing except name all the worms and shit on the teams after you nice people so you can watch not-you engage in shameful missing. It's basically the computer playing itself where the only winning move is not to play.

hurr durr i'm a posturr

Sounds amusing, I'll join

BaronVonStrangle wrote:

sort of yesno. The concept comes from Mario Retardy which is basically Mario Party where the four players are set to the easiest level AI difficulty and frequently pick bad choices and decisions and show terrible apitude in minigames and it's pretty entertaining to watch. I'm just going to do the same thing except name all the worms and shit on the teams after you nice people so you can watch not-you engage in shameful missing. It's basically the computer playing itself where the only winning move is not to play.

So we don't have to do anything? I don't have to install Worms on my PC? Good, it won't work on here anyway, Windows 7 is being NEW GAMES ONLY NAZI on me again. Also Vivi check PMs.

a.

nope you don't have to do anything other than post in here

hurr durr i'm a posturr

When will it start plus this is post 101.

a.

when we get enough people

preferably a number divisible by 4

hurr durr i'm a posturr

SaintVicious wrote:
RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

right click properties run in compatibility for windows xp.
That was hard.

Didn't work. :(

a.

I'm in!

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

naggers

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

I'm in, if it's not too late lol

Eh, put me in.

I'm in.

I'd like to be in it!

Hooray 2 more people and we can do 3v3v3v3

hurr durr i'm a posturr

Me! Pick me!

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

Okay now make Jesus the last worm and LETS ROLLLLLL

did you ask him or something

hurr durr i'm a posturr

I'm in

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

25 (edited by RammsteinFearFactory 2012-07-07 19:09:06)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20240936.jpg

EDIT: Didn't notice "meme" in that image

a.