Re: You can morph into any object, how do you go about killing Obama?

absentinsomniac wrote:

imblygating they let Obama drive

He'd be a passenger and then as I'm the car I can just override everything and drive into something.

I could drive to a cliff, open the doors and shake everyone out

a.

Alluah Akbar

Can I become an idea cause its man made

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Jop wrote:
Fish20 wrote:

then into a mine when he comes in it will go off when he sits down

But then you are dead too

fine some type of small machine gun shit idk

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

A poison molecule maybe that floats in through his nostrils. But then you'd get actively decomposed...

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

31 (edited by Princess-Retard 2016-05-10 13:28:59)

I'm going to  KFC buckets/watermelon morphing with some medications that will decrease his norepinephrine levels, so that his spiral into a horrible depression, eventually become suicidal, and kill himself. That way he goes to his grave knowing that not only did I kill him, but I made HIM  kill himself. You guys are pretending to be edgy but didn't think about racial-hate killing method? Shame, shame.

Calm down there bud nobody gives a fuck.

you just randomly use the subject "him" without having described who "he" was wut. or i didn't read a previous post
burp

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

I'd turn into a balloon and suck his head up my ass and smother him.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!