Re: sugar is baaaad

there is "good" and "bad" sugar.

you guys are just being wimps. I eat what I want.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

Midnight Cowboy wrote:

I eat what I want.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

not everyone has it the same though. i still can barely lose weight doing this diet with deficit and burning 300-400 a day through exercise kill me

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

V.R. wrote:
Midnight Cowboy wrote:

I eat what I want.

why am I midnight cowboy?

fish just be a bear the gay guys love it

maybe when I'm older. I am possibly the hairiest person I know tbh :|

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

I'm hairy cuz genetics and stuff. Don't gib a fuck.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Princess-Retard wrote:

there is "good" and "bad" sugar.

What do you mean? Sugar is sugar.

Sugar is required by your body, but most people over-consume sugar which is unhealthy.

Now, obviously there are different forms of cane sugar like raw, brown, white, caster and icing. White is just raw sugar refined and with brown molasses taken out. It's 99.99% sucrose. Raw is 99% sucrose too with large crystals but might have a minuscule amount of other minerals (which amount to no benefit). Brown is 95% sucrose 5% molasses, a little finer. Similar to raw, especially with the mineral situation but slightly more. Icing sugar is ground up really fine to dissolve quicker for making smooth icing, it's also mixed with a little cornstarch (when I'm out of brown/raw/white sugar, I prefer using caster instead of icing, for obvious reasons). Caster sugar is similar to icing, not as powder-y though and more granulated (in between white and icing).

In terms of natural intake vs added sugar, it's pretty much the same too. Natural can be better because like in fruit, it also contains fiber which makes absorption slower and it usually comes with vitamins and more minerals.

Unless you're referring to (and I think this is it) long vs short sugar molecules. Like white granulated can sugar, is short, and you should consume much less of it, since it's more unhealthy in higher doses long term. Long molecule sugar like starches, fiber etc. This is pretty much simple vs complex carbs but more specific. Fibre good, complex carbs good etc.

Although in Australia I was taught that sugar is sugar aka cane sugar (white,raw,icing etc) and all these other stuff are just carbs. It's much easier, which is why you're post confused me. Good and bad sugar? Like what? Much better when we just say different types of carbohydrates; like simple vs complex, cane sugar, starch etc.