Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#51 2016-05-09 18:29:24

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Re: Fuck Erdogan

IMO, mostly because people get to believing in tolerance or whatever for Mussies in general, and when they get into a debate or something they take it too far. IMO conservatives go in the opposite direction too far. The cartels are probably a bigger threat to the U.S than radical Islam is. Barring another 9/11 anyway. Not sure how many people have died as a result of the cartels but probably a lot more than have died due to radical Islam in the U.S. Idk about 9/11 tho

Fucc

#52 2016-05-09 21:43:12

Alistoriv
Sanity Not Included

absentinsomniac wrote:

Oh and for what it's worth, the PYD and KNC and friends in / around Rojava and other parts of the Syrian region are probably mounting the most actualized anarchist attempt we've seen in a long time. Shitting on them because they don't agree with your specific brand of theoretical non-existent leftism or whatever seems pretty short sighted. I'm very much interested in the results of these experiments, even if they likely won't last long amongst the turmoil of the region. Democratic confederalism doesn't seem stupid to me at all, and I will fucking debate you 1v1 cunt. Shitty ass centralized governments get BTFO fuck your government. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about wrt "Stalinist organizational methods".

"romanticizing the YPG", nigga get the fuck out of here, the YPG and YPJ do great work. They're probably the best faction in the entire fucking Syrian conflict, along with a few very much smaller, very much less consequential actors. It's like, yeah lol they aren't perfect, but leave it to DnE to shit on the group that is pretty good even for western standards in a region dominated by mass murders, religious extremists, drug empires and mass-killing-government-entities.

And who the fuck in this thread "romanticized the PKK" anyway?

Meh, the YPG would most likely resent being called anarchist considering Democratic Confederalism endorses something of a transition state. Regardless, I don't think Democratic Confederalism is stupid and there are really a lot of things I like about it, I think it suffers from a few issues like it's generally poor analysis of the state.

But yeah, the YPG/J are definitely the best faction in the Syrian conflict

#53 2016-05-09 22:26:45

absentinsomniac
Administrator

same difference

Fucc

#54 2016-05-09 22:36:37

loon_attic
Banned

V.R. wrote:

Why won't liberals and progressives say we have a problem with Radical Islam?

it's like, rayycis, unlike Christians who are White Shitlords therefore completely appropriate to be rayycis towards because "revers raycism" isn't real

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#55 2016-05-09 22:44:44

absentinsomniac
Administrator

how can racism be real if people aren't real

Fucc

#56 2016-05-09 23:15:38

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

I was being facetious. I hate how the political frame of reference has shifted a massive 180 into terror-baiting and culture wars since ISIS and the migrant crisis. People used to ridicule the security theater, now they're all rabid neocons or worse.

Culture wars started earlier, but still - increased spotlight of jihadists has led to total polarization and clusterfuck.

Last edited by V.R. (2016-05-09 23:16:49)

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

#57 2016-05-09 23:25:15

loon_attic
Banned

Islam is still a pretty shit ideology but yes, all the fear and whatnot is just excessive

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#58 2016-05-09 23:28:16

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

a) Social and cultural conservatism.
b) Women know their place.
c) Law and order through sharia.
d) Spiritual health and shunning of materialism.
e) Religiously enforced charity through zakat.
f) Government run on the Abrahamic God's principles.

I never understood why the right didn't consider Islamism an ally, other than the obvious tribalism.

#59 2016-05-10 01:51:07

absentinsomniac
Administrator

i joined ISIS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute … l_Security

Pretty good set of people. Idk why people freak out when I tell them :/

Fucc

#60 2016-05-10 01:52:41

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

>ISIS and Iran
>Reception to ISIS

mein sides

#61 2016-05-10 02:43:59

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

still waiting on my fate in the alistoriv cultural revolution

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#62 2016-05-10 04:11:53

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

V.R. wrote:

Why won't liberals and progressives say we have a problem with Radical Islam?

BTW I've totally developed a hypothesis on potentially solving the Islam problem though it might take some effort to persuade.

Note that most jihadists badguy terrorists are all salafist inspired. Salafism/Wahabism traces to the Hanbali school(which, while small in size, is quite powerful thanks to the members being among the wealthy arab states). Even the Deobandi school of the India region(Afghanistan, Pakistan etc) which started with a sufi influence and a belief in hindu-muslim nationalism under a united India(thus opposing the formation of the Muslim Pakistan).

However, the Deobandi school then ran into Wahabism in the region and bam...they became hardcore fundamentalist anti-sufi pashtun nationalist school that gave birth to the Taliban.

Take this into consideration. In Somalia there was the Ahlu Sunna Waljama(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahlu_Sunna_Waljama%27a) which was a sufi militiant organization that fought the crazies of Al-shabaab and protected the moderate sunni-sufi groups.

Thus we shouldn't just focus on "Muslims". We should focus on the salafists/wahhabists/hanbali members. Europe should ban their crazy ass preachers while supporting the Hanafi and Sufi folk, The West should chill from sucking Saudi dick because the Sauds are the biggest supporters of the global salafist movement.

Salafism is especially popular among the illiterate, desperate, discriminated, and disadvantaged Muslims of the world. Non-Salafi Muslims need to realize these guys, while sharing a religion, are batshit insane and don't deserve legitimacy.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#63 2016-05-10 12:35:08

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

Pretty much every commentator knows that ceasing to be cucked by the Saudis is the right solution, but unfortunately it has no geopolitical expediency.

#64 2016-05-10 15:33:15

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Someone should start making plans for the Hajj Coup where a bunch of Hanafi and Sufis start a takeover of vital buildings during the Hajj, where millions of piligrms are around signifficantly straining the security apparatus of the country.

Then, even if unsuccessful, the Sauds will significantly cut back on the number of foreign pilgrims allowed to Hajj at which point there'll be a global distress among Muslims who are annoyed that Saudi Arabia is making it harder to complete a religious requirement.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#65 2016-05-10 20:55:42

Alistoriv
Sanity Not Included

TheWake wrote:

still waiting on my fate in the alistoriv cultural revolution

you'll be sent for re-education in the mine field :^)

Board footer