Topic: What are you watching right now? (Film Recommendation Thread)

Just shill random shit like the movie version of the listening right now thread.

This was okay but not really scary just uncomfortable with how the family is fucked up and the ending is meh.

This movie had one of my favorite Sci-Fi worlds in a long time, but the acting and dialouge is sucks, the action scenes and world building is interesting and the bitch is hot if you have no other reason to watch it than that

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: What are you watching right now? (Film Recommendation Thread)

Ronal the babarian.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

I watched An American Werewolf in London like an hour ago. It's pretty good and the transformation was one of the best I've seen in a while.

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

4 (edited by Obscured 2019-01-01 15:52:26)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334896/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

It's better than the IMDB rating would have you believe. I liked the movie even though it was done on a budget of a medium-sized sandwich.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, a three part series:

Her, Him, Them. I'd recommend Her and Him, but Them was just a mashup of the two and a waste of time.

Crumb: A movie about this pretty much autistic family out of Philly / LA / ???? where the one son gets pretty famous for art and gets a wife and all this:

I just watched Accattone but the version on Amazon Prime is godawful. Terrible transfer, terrible subtitles, etc. Good movie though.

Into the Spider-Verse was surprisingly good too.

Rewatching the Wire