Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2012-07-25 16:09:48

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Pramiracetam, piracetam, and shit.

I bought 5 grams of pramiracetam to see if it really is all that much better than piracetam. First day I did it was great. Had more energy, felt better, less anxious, less depressed, got a lot of work done and felt more creative. Second day, felt like shit. A lot, for the first two hours. Then I took a premature break at bought a coke, drank it, and felt 70% better. Since prami works on the glutimate receptors, I think the salts in the coke may have replienished my supply, OR, the caffeine potentiate the pram and it worked like that.

Anyway, I just took a realatively big stack. Not for most users of these types of drugs, but for me it felt like a shit laod lol. 

Pramiracetam. like - 200mg, maybe more.
Piracetam. - 1 gram. (1000mg's)
Choline Bitartrate. - 2 Grams (2000mg's)
A multivitamin with plenty of B's in it.
A 1200mg capsule of fish oil.

So far I'm feeling great. I have to go make sure I can get off of work for vacation next week. Anyway, I'll keep this thread updated with my results using this shit. If all goes well, i'll order 100grams off of a bulk chem lab website instead of buying it in 5gram baggies.

Fucc

#2 2012-07-25 16:21:43

RAWN PAW

Re: Pramiracetam, piracetam, and shit.

drugsbad893488sd834.jpg

#3 2012-07-26 02:17:09

loon_attic
Banned

if dis is eelegal i wil ban U forever youngman

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#4 2012-07-26 03:07:09

absentinsomniac
Administrator

It's perfectly legal.  Also I DO ALL ILLEGAL dRugs eVEry dAY WUT U GON DO jk jk

Fucc

#5 2012-07-26 17:53:12

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

It's a flippin' dietary supplement, not a drug.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#6 2012-07-26 18:29:42

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Lol. You're not allowed to market it as a dietary supplement anymore, according to the FCC. Also, it's a synthesized compound that acts on neurotransmitters so I think it kind of qualifies as a drug I guess. Meh, doesn't matter what you call it though.

Fucc

#7 2012-07-26 18:32:11

bulgvar
Hamburgers are glorious

You need prescription to get Piracetam here. Fuck that.

Kneel down to me, pathetic mortals.

#8 2012-07-26 19:00:01

absentinsomniac
Administrator

^ Yeah, heard it was in some places. It'd probably get through customs fine, though. I wouldn't bother with it too much, piracetam alone barely does anything, and when it does its not consistent. Sometimes it can be great, sometimes you feel nothing, sometimes its just a slight effect. Meh.

Fucc

#9 2012-07-27 06:06:40

Efs

I've always been fascinated by nootropic's.

#10 2012-07-27 16:08:17

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

absentinsomniac wrote:

I wouldn't bother with it too much, piracetam alone barely does anything, and when it does its not consistent. Sometimes it can be great, sometimes you feel nothing, sometimes its just a slight effect. Meh.

What do you combine it with to make it work?

WsEkePS.png

#11 2012-07-27 16:50:14

absentinsomniac
Administrator

A choline source is an absolute must. Plus you have to take it consistently for a while since it needs time to build up to get across the blood brain barrier. Once you do that, I'd suggest fish oil, or better yet, another racetam to combine with it.

Right now I'm doing piracetam, pramiracetam, a multivitamin, fish oil, choline bitartrate, and occasionally caffeine on top of that. That gets me feeling really good, and smart, and what not for around 5 or 6 hours.

Fucc

#12 2012-07-27 17:42:35

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

But are there any side effects? Do you crash later?

WsEkePS.png

#13 2012-07-28 02:15:04

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Wes wrote:

But are there any side effects? Do you crash later?

No, and no. Piracetam is vey well tollerated. I take about a gram. Some studies have been done in which people have taken upwards of ten grams multiple times daily, and there were no adverse effects. Pramiracetam  hasn't been studied as much, nor have I looked into the studies that are available TOO much, but it has been proven to be safe and well tolerated.

If you don't take choline bitartrate there is a risk of deplenishing your supply of choline in the brain, which could cause headaches in some users, but it's not really a big deal. And I've never experienced a crash or a come down. It's always been seemless. You can tell your not "on" anymore, but it's not like it is a crash. It just slowly stops working.

Fucc

#14 2012-07-28 02:51:27

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

What kind of effects do you experience in yourself? Is it anything like the film Limitless? Would it help one, say, learn an instrument more quickly?

WsEkePS.png

#15 2012-07-28 03:22:05

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Wes wrote:

What kind of effects do you experience in yourself? Is it anything like the film Limitless? Would it help one, say, learn an instrument more quickly?

Sort of, but it's impossible for stuff to kick in that fast, except for like IV stuff. Plus, obviously, it's not nearly as strong. It is noticable for me. The piracetam, and pramiracetam, and choline, and fish oil, and multivitamins combined, while not quite as good as stimulants your doctor might give you actually do stimulate me to an extent. But the stimulating effect isn't the best part, the learning curve is. It would definitely help you learn an instrument. And talk more fluently, and write more creatively, and maybe even do math more easily. It's hard to notice an effect when you aren't doing anything intellectual, but the effect is more noticable when writing or doing something mentally stimulating. It makes stuff a lot easier to remember, and recall, and do. IMO. Don't think it'll be a miracle drug concotion, but it does help out a lot. Also, it differs for some people. Check this guy out:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88uL8gyP-pc[/video]

Worked for him, too. Take note, however, that I have only use pram for like three times. I'm going to buy 100 grams bulk from here for great prices.

http://biosciencenutra.com/index.php?ro … duct_id=50 = Piracetam
http://biosciencenutra.com/index.php?ro … duct_id=58 = Pramiracetam
http://biosciencenutra.com/index.php?ro … duct_id=81 = choline bitartrate

Most people use stronger choline, but I'm cheap so fuck that I get the cheap stuff. It works fine for me.

Also, note that piracetam, and choline bitartrate, and pramiracetam taste fucking terrible. Borderline un-ingestible. I'm going to buy a bunch of fillable caps to put it in to take it. They are like what drugs come in, but you can buy them in bulk online to put shit in.

Fucc

#16 2012-07-28 03:28:06

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Do you retain the information you learn after it wears off? If I, say, learned some Spanish on it at an accelerated rate would I know it for as long as I'd know it if I learned it normally?

WsEkePS.png

#17 2012-07-28 03:30:36

absentinsomniac
Administrator

In my experience, yes. When I used to take adderall and vyvanse a lot, it was less so unless I took the drug again. With this stuff, it seems to be retained fairly well. At least as well as normal, if not better than normal, even after I stopped. Most nootropics are supposed to protect, and enhance the brain. Piracetam, for example, can protect against oxygen deprivation. (Some studies have shown rats survive for a half an hour without air, IIRC. Which was a hell of a lot longer than rats not taking anything.) They perportedly help improve memory in the long term. Although, I'm not sure of the effecacy of these studies.

Fucc

#18 2012-07-28 03:32:47

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Oh, also note that even piracetam can vary. Some people feel nothing, some people like me feel a tiny bit, but some people like this guy feel a lot:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWQdNue9S8[/video]

Also, don't give up after a few days of it not working. Take it for 2 or 3 weeks straight and it should start working. It takes time to build up. Some people use a massive attack dose of like 5 to 10 grams. I did too, but it still took like a week of continuous use. Now I don't even have to take it every week and when I take it it works fine still.

Fucc

#19 2012-07-28 03:45:26

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Hmm. Can I buy any of this stuff at Walgreens or someplace similar?

WsEkePS.png

#20 2012-07-28 03:53:35

absentinsomniac
Administrator

You can buy fish oil, multivitamins, and choline at Walgreens. Piracetam might possibly be in some sort of health store, but I've never actually seen it anywhere but on the net. Pramiracetam used to be hard to find on the internet, and even now it's not plentiful... Getting drugs in the mail around your parents is a pain, though. You have to be ready to intercept it when they aren't around, or go get a PO box for a month, which costs even more money. Or be like me and be eighteen and not give a fuck what your parents say because they won't do shit 'n stuff.

Fucc

#21 2012-07-28 03:55:27

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

If I just wanted to get stuff at Walgreens so my parents don't bitch, what should I get? And what effects would it have?

WsEkePS.png

#22 2012-07-28 03:58:13

absentinsomniac
Administrator

You've opened quite a different can of worms, there. I've read two books, and I have yet to read another I own on this type of stuff. All written by doctors and Ph.D's...  What kind of effects are you looking for, specifically? Stimulating, intelligence, memory, anxiety, depression, etc?

Fucc

#23 2012-07-28 04:03:30

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

I was talking about brain enhancement, like memory or learning. But if you want to know what I really care to fix, honestly I'm freaking nervous all the time. Wound tight, if you will.

WsEkePS.png

#24 2012-07-28 05:52:16

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Would you describe that as anxiety? Cause I have something similar and they pretty much don't have any OTC drugs for anxiety. Pramiracetam kind of helps for it, strangely enough. It has a mild sedative effect but speeds up thought processes and stuff. It's a weird drug. Meh, but if you can't get that yet, no use in talking about it. I'm probably going to talk to my doc about getting something for anxiety. If they have a negative effect on cognition, short or long term, I won't take it though. Meh.

This is going to be a long ass write up I think, so here we go, weeeee!

Make sure you do your own research. I'm not coverning NEARLY enough here. Look up side effects, and dosages, tolerance, and weather other stuff you are taking interacts with this stuff, or if they interact with eachother to form a synnergistic effect. Also look up how to take it. (With milk and food and shit, or with water, or on an empty stomach, or not, etc.)

1.) Omega 3's

Get some fish oil or flaxseed oil (spelling?), and use it daily. If you really want to feel some shit, try like four 1200mg tabs of fish oil lol. Beware, the first couple of times you take it it might make you burp up fish taste which is kind of disconcerting to some people, but flaxseed oil (spelling?) apparantly doesn't have that issue. I have 1200mg tab stuff and it hasa subtle effect on mood and shit. The book says it can improve visuals because your eyes have a lot of the stuff fish oil has, and it also says when you take like 3grams you can feel it pretty noticably. 1000mg is roughtly a gram. Also, this has been linked to rats being able to learn better after being on it for a while, and the membrain fluidity being better ans shit like that. Plus, omega 3's help cancel out, according to a new study, the negative cognitive effects high fructose corn syrup has on people. Although high fructose corn syrup is still bad for you even if you take omega 3's. Meh, it at least helps with the mental side of things. NOTE: Avoid taking aspirin or blood thiners since this stuff thins the blood a little. Don't worry about it unless you're taking like 10grams though. Shouldn't be a problem unless in high doeses, even if you are taking aspirin.

2.) CDP-Choline

I haven't tried choline bitartrate by itself yet, but I doubt it'd do much for some reason. CDP-choline, according to the author of this book's experience, gave him more motivation and almost kept him from sleeping if he took it in the late afternoon. Choline is linked with memory, and all of that since it turns into choline in the brain, which is a very important neurotransmitter associated with memory and intelligence which most people are defficient in.

3.) Lecithin. -- Meh, author doesn't like this. Doesn't do anything. Supposed to help with parkinsons or something. Not worth it.

4.) Get a multivitamin with a lot of B vitamins in it, or get a B-complex-supplement that says B-100 on it. Specifically, make sure it has niacin, and Thaimin, and Folate/Folic Acid, and B6, and perhaps Biotin, and what not. B's are great for energy and shit. In WWII, B12 was used in massive amounts for battle anxiety and shit. I can't find the source for that anywhere anymore, though wtf.

5.) NADH.

The author thinks this is the shit, but gets tolerance for it. Here's what he said directly:

Does NADH really improve energy, concentration, and mood? I have taken NADH on numerous occasions. Within an hour or two of taking it on an empty stomach, in the morning, I notice an increase in alertness, feeling of well being, vitality, visual calrity, and sexual interest.

I paraphrased more or less.

6.) TMG and DMG

Good for mental alertness, and clarity and shit. Apparantly really potent according to author. This sounds cool I might try it.

7.)  SAMe

Pretty much same as above in effects. Well being, and energy, and focus and stuff. Again, look up this stuff for yourself, because a lot of it I have no experience with. And I'm not about to recite this whole book to you about the side effects and cautions and what not, let alone dosages.

8.) DMAE

I've heard about this a lot. Apparantly it really works really well with piracetam. I have yet to try it, but I have seen it in my local store. Actually, almost everything listed here can be found in local pharmacies or wallgreens or whatever. This is good for Mood, alertness, concentration, visual enhancements and the like. Motivation too. Too much may cause anxiety.

9.) Anti-oxidants are good to use. Vitamin C, E, adn the like. IDK if they are noticable, but they are good for general health and longevity and stuff.

10.) C10 and CoQ10

When I saw this shit in the store, it was WAY WAY overpriced. 'F that, but apparantly it does work really well. Supposed to give you more energy, urge to take a long walk or be physically active. Slight mood elevation, ehnaced focus, motivation and productivity, along with desire to talk to people. May contribute to insomnia if you take it too late.

11.) ALC.

This guy in this book almost seems like he's saying the same shit but for different drugs lol. Not really, but I'm just giving you the gist of it. Arousal, vigilance, and increased mood.

12.) Lipoic Acid.

RELAXED WELL BEING AND VISUAL IMPRoVEMENTS. Apprantly.

5-HTP

Induce relaxation, sleep even if you are tired. Improve mood, reduce hunger, effective for insomnia. Tolerance develops quickly, though. Most stuff that relaxes you like this does, so you have to varry your substances if you are using them daily. I haven't tried this because IIRC it has adverse effects that I don't like, but I might try it soon anyway because anxiety.

13.) Melatonin

I use this to sleep. Works alright. I think I have a tolerance. Meh, I once knew a dude who used it during the day for withdrawal and shit.

Now for the herbal shit:

14.) Ashwagandha.

Apprantly made the author sleepy.

15.) Ginko Biloba

Good if you are really old with memory problems I guess. A lot of people take it for stuff, but meh.

16.) Ginseng

Enhancement in motivation, focus, mood and alertness. with peacefulness.

17.) Huperzine A

Alerg, focused. mild.

18.) Kava

Calming effect

19.) St Johns wort

For depression mostly. Well being and shit.

20.) Sleep enough, work out maybe, stuff like that.

A lot of this should be in local stores. The books are:

Mind Boosters by Ray Sahelian, and Brain Boosters by Beverly potter and Sebastian Orfali. I recommend getting them and reading them if possible and keeping them as references. Meh. Or just use this thread or the internet. Up to you.

Fucc

#25 2012-10-14 05:08:36

Sharpie
Administrator

Bumping this because this shit is interesting.

So basically I just take these things and they can improve various aspects of how my brain works for a few hours?

Board footer