Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2012-08-01 02:12:06

Reptorian

Near Death Experiences and this boggles my mind...

While looking for arguments and evidences for both sides, I have concluded that the materialistic viewpoint is more valid than the viewpoint that there is quantum consciousness that is consious another realm. While considering the materialistic viewpoint, I notice that there is a correlation between the more vivid experiences on people who actually had a longer death while people who were dead for under 2 mins did not experience a nde. So, how can you explain the longer the death, the more probability of a nde and how could they revive after hour-long of clinically dead? Of course, one could argue that there is a reduced amount of circulations and all of that which could show why they experiences a nde.

Now, whether ndes are the causation of physical effects do not answer whether there is a form of quantum consiousness alive after death nor it answers what is that quantum consiousness nor it answers how that quantum consiousness would work if it exists. For all we know, if it exists, it probably cannot retrieve any information in itself as in a void, but can only transfer to another physical form during the recyling and entanglement process. To explain this, I mean that the quantum consiousness is literally in the state of being alive and dead at the same time and is only alive if it transfer to another physical life form. So if it was proven that there is a quantum consciousness, it may not be in the same way as people who believes ndes are true account sees it as, but rather it could be a shift of consciousness into another dimension where the consciousness cannot retrieve any information, but can only transfer to another state generating a new form of consciousness.

I personally look at it both from and sees what questions it would answer. The materialistic viewpoint is far more valid no doubt, but it doesn't answer whether there is a quantum consciousness after death and nor ndes may actually reflects that.

Last edited by Reptorian (2012-08-01 02:15:25)

#2 2012-08-01 05:46:12

RAWN PAW

Re: Near Death Experiences and this boggles my mind...

'Sup, Mystery?

Your brain releases a shitload of DMT (Some three-lettered thing. Druggies feel free to edit in what it is.) when it thinks you're going to die. This, obviously, would lead to hugeass trips, your life flashing in front of your eyes, etc.

Of course, sometimes, you survive what you think you'll die from and pass on the tale.

#3 2012-08-01 05:57:59

Reptorian

Re: Near Death Experiences and this boggles my mind...

I notice that there's some resemblance to Mystery's belief, I understand where you're coming from as I am trying to see things from the both eyes while observing the unanswered from both eyes separately and simultaneously . That's probably the reason for why people whose clinically dead for much longer time has a more vivid experience. Nonetheless, I still wish we can really come close to understanding whether a quantum consiousness outside of death can exist, but alas we don't have anywhere of a understanding of that and we'll get nowhere soon even if we found that it could exists. If it shown that it could exist outside of death, it's probably something that just about no one got a idea of what it is.

Last edited by Reptorian (2012-08-01 05:59:47)

Board footer