Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#26 2012-08-04 02:45:58

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

RAWN PAW wrote:

Let's go over a few of your points.

Fascist wrote:

The main difference between Marxists and Fascists is the notion regarding class warfare. We reject class warfare. We prefer class collaboration. We recognize that people are unequal due to nature, but we also recognize that the upper class can become abusive. Hence, workers will be able to unionize their corporations.

No matter their socioeconomic class at birth, all men are created equal. Some are more advantaged than others, yes, but all are free to work and advance themselves. Admittedly, the lower classes will have a harder time due to inferior education, but at least it's completely legal for them to succeed despite their disadvantage. Restricting their freedom to do this is not the purpose of government.

The upper class can become abusive, yes, but the beauty of capitalism is that corporations compete to attract employees through superior wages. This drives the price of goods down and wages up in an effort to be the best.

Fascist wrote:

We also oppose the current decadence of the modern world. Sexual promiscuity is out of control. Gay pride parades are a prime example of it. Whether or not you're pro-homosexuality. There are better ways to organize yourself.

I will concede that it is out of hand, but it is not like it hurts anyone or tears at the supposed moral fabric of society. The thing about freedom is, it allows people to do things you don't like. They are not infringing upon others rights with these parades. They should be free to do as they will. We should try to persuade them, not force them, to change their views and be activists without shouting "LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY" from the rooftops.

Fascist wrote:

There's also a growing tolerance towards bestiality.

I have not seen any evidence towards this. If you have any additional info to share, please do.

Fascist wrote:

There's another type of decadence. People who are naturally decadent. People like Chris-chan do not deserve the right to live and ought to be either sterilized or euthanized.  Yet, the majority of people here would give him the right to vote in their societies.

Yes,  people like Chris-Chan mooch off of people who work for a living. This does not mean they should lose their right to life. Everyone is born with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We cannot simply kill someone for refusing to work, even if they are useless, they gained these rights from birth.

Admittedly, the Social Security Disability Insurance should be reformed to ensure people who can work but refuse to are cut off, but that's another matter entirely.

If you selectively take away people's right to vote, it will inevitably result in the voting members of society oppressing those who cannot vote because they can't do a thing about it.

The purpose of government is to protect people's rights. It should not be allowed to kill someone for what they choose to do with their own life, so long as they do not infringe upon other's rights.

Fascist wrote:

I don't understand why the majority of people here are anarchists. You seem to recognize that the majority of people are too stupid for their own good. Yet, you want to give unlimited power to the mob. The mob is irrational, stupid, degenerate, decadent, ect.

The majority of people here don't give a fuck about politics, something that would be nice to change, seeing as they're more intelligent than most others. Almost all of those who do identify as anarchists just say they do because they think it looks cool.

Blut und Boden wrote:

The form of social anarchy you people promote is both decadent and - quite frankly - stupid. There is no sense in even believing an ideology which gives Humans (HUMANS, OF ALL CREATURES) total freedom from law & civility could work; it's stupid, in all manners.

The problem with complete democracy is that it always results in the oppression of the minority by the majority. This is why we live in a republic, not a true democracy. Everyone gets their say, but it does not end with the oppression of the minority.

Inevitably, certain small freedoms must be sacrificed in order to ensure a society where all men are equal. These are an alright price to pay to ensure humans cannot be sorted into persons and unpersons.

Blut und Boden wrote:

Were you given the freedoms you so wish for, you would not do what to do with them for you are the lesser of the social food chain, and would thus come under harm in an anarchist society, where nothing but the rules of raw animalism apply.  Do you people honestly believe you are capable of fending for yourselves, without external aid?

I may be able to, but that's another story. Society was made when people had enough free time to specialize in one trade. Not everyone needed to be a hunter-gatherer. As such, anarchism is an inherently bad idea as it basically cuts you off from anything you cannot produce yourself, which will end with you starving in your pile of precision equipment while the guys on the other side of the planet degenerate due to a lack of technology but an abundance of food.

I will target your rebuttals individually, lettering them.

a. The concept that "no matter their socioeconomic class, all men are created equal" is perceptive because first of all: the concept that men are "created" in the context I believe you're using it is unproven.

When we look at things that have evidence regarding the "creation" of Man, we look at evolution; evolution went by the laws of nature, which does not go by ANY measure of equality. It DOES go by a sort of biological & geophysical balance, but it does not go by ANY measure of equality; some things are superior to others, some things are inferior to others..some things will be destroyed & consumed by others, or ruled over by others. These are the laws of nature & thus the laws of the world we live in.

Not all men are equal. Some are lesser in intelligence and suffer from disabilities, and can never gain the intelligence of their betters.

Some are lesser aesthetically because they may suffer from a deformity and can therefore never gain the perceptive beauty of their betters.

These are facts. What is also a fact is that the concept that 'even though these people have flaws, yada yada yada, we must let them work' is invalid due to the fact that the more you let these "people"(they are defective) "work" and commute in society, the more room that must be taken up to hold them. The more money that must be used to fund them, to help them, to help them reach an end they will never meet..because they are inefficient.

What does global inefficiency lead to? Well, nothing. Nothing good, at least. The more you allow EVERY individual alive to assimilate into EVERY branch of society, the more you must give them. They will not do anything proper with what you give them..so why give it to them? We do not live in a world of unlimited resources..we are finite. So why waste that on something that can never truly produce in a balanced or even mildly successful fashion?

You mentioned the beauty of Capitalism & not the ultimate failure. That is, its' complete lack of foresight...Capitalism ensures no policy of foresight..it does not change with the times. When economies begin to falter which all economies do at some point, it will often reach a point of ultimate disparity..which we see now in the U.S.

Do not bring up the Great Depression. We recovered from that using warfare.

b.They are not infringing upon others rights, no. That isn't the point. They are doing nothing productive & merely cavorting around in society, influencing people with stupidity & sheer perversion. Although you may not find yourself disturbed by it, some others do. Influenced? Yes, some people are socially influenced by these things which leads to the conclusion that it will continue being propagated. Monkey see - monkey do.

c. In social media, modern social media, bestiality is basically made into a joke & tolerated on a level to the point it's talked about. I've seen people discuss their curiosities in chat rooms & whether making jokes or not, it's senseless. You could say, yes, these people are shut-ins but not all of them..this is occurring pretty wide-range. Not to mention the fuckload of content now on the web relating to these things becoming more & more available, leading to more & more desensitization.

d.That's where you're wrong. I can refer back to my earlier point in both a. & b. sections of my entire argument regarding this one. The more you allow it, the more it will take. Shut it down, and it dies. Morality is not the concern. Drastic times call for drastic measures. These times are drastic, when you look at social matters (the indifference, oh the indifference. tragic.) as well as economic matters. Culturally..drastic is an understatement.

e.Well then fuck them. Seeing as you're not anarchist - this requires no real attention. Only anarchists need refute these points.

f. "Democracy is beautiful on paper, but fails in practice. You, in America, will see this someday." Mussolini said that.

What Democracy in this world actually results in is complete degeneracy on the social level, and complete disparity on the economic level because there is no real regulation or authority. "The people?" What the fuck is that? The people are an individual, formless mix of deformed folk..stupid folk..beautiful folk..intelligent folk..Formless will not lead to structure!

What the "Republic" in this world actually boils down to is a bland bipartisan mix of bullshit & deeper bullshit.  On the social level - a divide between indifferent & blind. On the geopolitical level - a divide between dumb & dumber. Two shades..one is just often more stupid than the other.

g.Since you basically conceded anarchism is a bad idea as we did, this is unnecessary. Again - only real anarchists need refute these points.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#27 2012-08-04 02:46:20

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

>BLAH SEXUALITY
>retards should die
fuck you, you pull shit out of your ass just as well, just making it long and pretty so it looks intellectual.


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#28 2012-08-04 02:47:40

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 7,029

Re: Fascism

I will agree on retards being euthanized but only if the family can't provide the resources to keep them going. IE the gubmint should not be responsible for large vegetables.

Offline

#29 2012-08-04 02:52:03

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

>BLAH SEXUALITY
>retards should die
fuck you, you pull shit out of your ass just as well, just making it long and pretty so it looks intellectual.

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

SaintVicious wrote:

I will agree on retards being euthanized but only if the family can't provide the resources to keep them going. IE the gubmint should not be responsible for large vegetables.

The point of this matter is that, most often, the family or at least someone has to ALWAYS keep them going. Even if the resources exist..if a Human cannot provide for themselves, properly, or at least sustain themselves on a basic social level, they do not reserve the right to exist within mainstream society.

Morality is perceptive, not absolute.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#30 2012-08-04 02:52:53

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

Glorious exposition, tovarishch.


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#31 2012-08-04 02:53:05

Fascist
Crusader
Registered: 2012-08-02
Posts: 12

Re: Fascism

"No matter their socioeconomic class at birth, all men are created equal. Some are more advantaged than others, yes, but all are free to work and advance themselves. Admittedly, the lower classes will have a harder time due to inferior education, but at least it's completely legal for them to succeed despite their disadvantage. Restricting their freedom to do this is not the purpose of government.

The upper class can become abusive, yes, but the beauty of capitalism is that corporations compete to attract employees through superior wages. This drives the price of goods down and wages up in an effort to be the best."

Not all men are created equal. Where is your evidence or philosophical justification for this axiom? Do you happen to be a racial creationist? There are different levels of intelligence amongst the races. Are you going to argue that an East Asian is equal to an Australian aboriginal? East Asians have an average IQ of around 105. While Aboriginals of around 70.

There's a flaw in your argument. It's heavily idealistic. Corporations will be force into a race to the bottom. A company will not be able to stay afloat if they can't make a profit by paying their workers too much. Other companies with enough capital. Will run their companies into deficits in the hope that the more ethical companies become bankrupt or join their unethical practices. Also, as Marx notes in The Paris Manuscripts. The industrialist will always have an advantage over the average worker.

"I will concede that it is out of hand, but it is not like it hurts anyone or tears at the supposed moral fabric of society. The thing about freedom is, it allows people to do things you don't like. They are not infringing upon others rights with these parades. They should be free to do as they will. We should try to persuade them, not force them, to change their views and be activists without shouting "LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY" from the rooftops."

Yes, it is hurting the moral fabric of society. The sexual degeneracy is so bad that there's a 50% divorce race. Society has made it easy for people to divorce. Did you know that the more promiscuous a woman is. The less likely she'll be able to keep a stable marriage. So, what should we do? Give women even more freedom? The Catholic Church is the last moral defender in the western world. I know there's going to be an asshole who will make a pedophilia-related comment. Despite the fact, these scandals happened decades ago. Also, there's no evidence that Catholic priests molest more than other non-Catholic clergy.

"I have not seen any evidence towards this. If you have any additional info to share, please do."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

"Yes,  people like Chris-Chan mooch off of people who work for a living. This does not mean they should lose their right to life. Everyone is born with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We cannot simply kill someone for refusing to work, even if they are useless, they gained these rights from birth.

Admittedly, the Social Security Disability Insurance should be reformed to ensure people who can work but refuse to are cut off, but that's another matter entirely.

If you selectively take away people's right to vote, it will inevitably result in the voting members of society oppressing those who cannot vote because they can't do a thing about it.

The purpose of government is to protect people's rights. It should not be allowed to kill someone for what they choose to do with their own life, so long as they do not infringe upon other's rights."

Why tho? Why do we even accept this axiom? I agree with your notions of Social Security reform. It can actually be argued that Chris is harming the entire of existence of the human race. The planet is finite and Chris-chan does not contribute anything. Chris is consuming resources that will be vital today and in the future. This is why we should prevent him from living or from producing children.

Sources:
http://www.sq.4mg.com/IQgap.htm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/ … charts.pdf

Offline

#32 2012-08-04 02:55:04

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

Where's your evidence for "sexual degeneracy" even existing or being something that you should care about, is "wrong" and anything posessing it should be destroyed?


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#33 2012-08-04 02:55:25

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

Glorious exposition, tovarishch.

WHY, THANK YOU, KAMERADEN.

The line is very simple when the receiving party becomes something other than a Human.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#34 2012-08-04 02:56:05

Fascist
Crusader
Registered: 2012-08-02
Posts: 12

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

Where's your evidence for "sexual degeneracy" even existing or being something that you should care about, is "wrong" and anything posessing it should be destroyed?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgsb9esYfSk[/video]
Ignore the Russian introduction. Skip to 0:17.

It should be destroyed due to the fact that sexual promiscuity in both genders will decrease marriage stability. See the .pdf file. Also, promiscuous people have higher rates of STDs.

Last edited by Fascist (2012-08-04 02:58:14)

Offline

#35 2012-08-04 02:57:22

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

Where's your evidence for "sexual degeneracy" even existing or being something that you should care about, is "wrong" and anything posessing it should be destroyed?

So you are willing to claim that individuals dressing up - en masse - in furry outfits & engaging in sexually promiscuous behaviour while pretending to be these said animals is NOT degenerate?

At times, it crosses over to the domain of fully retarded when these individuals engage in "sexual intercourse" with each other whilst trying to make usage, simultaneously,  of their furry fetish.

This "fetish" is nothing more than a subtle incantation of the growing acceptance of bestiality due to modern degeneracy, thanks to leniency, laziness & filth.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#36 2012-08-04 03:01:36

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Also - I assure you that I am no 'old member' of this forum; I do not know who the fuck "Fagix" is, or the other individual named. I came here to be opposition. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not difficult to grasp.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#37 2012-08-04 03:03:14

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

DIE
CIS
SCUM

IMO furries are fucking stupid, but whatever. My reaction was anything but strong. I wasn't aroused or disgusted.
Maybe you're sexually confused because you're scared of yourself finding them attractive, thus sparking your hateful reactions?

HET!
BLOWZ UPS AMERIKA LOL KILL ALL THE FAGS
EXECUTE THEM EN MASSE AND BURN THEIR BODIES
because that's so much less harmful than "sexual degeneracy".

Oh, you're SO intellectual.

>women advised not to watch video
...
How the fuck does it have so many likes?

A certain amount of "degenerate" people into bestiality have always existed throughout history.
I can't give half a shit about gay parades or furries. If they fuck with traffic, action should be taken against them because of that, not because they're faggots or whatever.


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#38 2012-08-04 03:06:53

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

DIE
CIS
SCUM

furries are fucking stupid but whatever. My reaction was anything but strong.
Maybe you're sexually confused because you're scared of yourself finding them attractive, thus sparking your hateful reactions?

HET!
BLOWZ UPS AMERIKA LOL KILL ALL THE FAGS
EXECUTE THEM EN MASSE AND BURN THEIR BODIES
because that's so much less harmful than "sexual degeneracy".

Oh, you're SO intellectual.

>women advised not to watch video
...
How the fuck does it have so many likes?

HYUK HYUK HYUK LETZ KILL ALL DA FAGZ. GAWD HAYTES PHAGGOTZ!!!!!!!! WESTBORO!!!@11!!!@@LOLZ

No, but seriously. The "sexually confused" remark is so overused in response to a distaste towards homosexuality it's ridiculous. There are homosexuals who absolutely despise heterosexuality.

I GUESS THEY'RE ALL HETEROSEXUALS IN THE REVERSE-CLOSET.

Using social stereotypes isn't a strong argument, bro.

I'm not saying let's kill homosexuals. Homosexuals can be pro-gay without supporting sexual degeneracy. The only reason sexual degeneracy accompanies them is because of the culture the homosexual community has cultivated amongst itself in response to the perceived "oppression" from the heterosexual community.

That must be changed. If SOME must go for that to change, so be it.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#39 2012-08-04 03:11:09

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

IMO it's not that much of a big deal. I like how you point out this "perceived" oppression, but it'd be difficult to force a change against it. I don't give a shit about their "culture", parades or whatever because it doesn't really affect me... maybe it affects others more. I dunno. Meh. It'd probably die down if people just stopped giving a shit about it.

lol at the reverse closet thing. I guess you're right in that.


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#40 2012-08-04 03:14:17

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

IMO it's not that much of a big deal. I like how you point out this "perceived" oppression, but it'd be difficult to force a change against it. I don't give a shit about their "culture", parades or whatever because it doesn't really affect me... maybe it affects others more. I dunno. Meh. It'd probably die down if people just stopped giving a shit about it, but I don't have any proof of that.

lol at the reverse closet thing. I guess you're right in that.

The only way it dies down is if people stop saying it's in the name of "LOL EQUALITY BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JOIN HANDS EVERYONE!"

It isn't. Perhaps being pro-gay in general on a basic level may be promoting a basic level of 'equality'(I personally am not concerned with equality, as I don't even believe in it.) but going as far as many of the homosexual community does now? No, that is basically welcoming degeneracy and the more society cheers it on, the more they'll keep it up.

In fact, another example of how far this degeneracy has reached is that amongst some teenagers (especially girls) it has become an attention-calling card & social calling card to deem yourself 'bisexual' without actually being bisexual, or understanding the concept of bisexuality and what it actually means. Not confused. Not greedy. Not being a whore. Doesn't mean those things.

It's become a trend in some groups. An accepted trend, and a quality to strive for in these groups.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#41 2012-08-04 03:18:34

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 7,029

Re: Fascism

Blut und Boden wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

>BLAH SEXUALITY
>retards should die
fuck you, you pull shit out of your ass just as well, just making it long and pretty so it looks intellectual.

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

SaintVicious wrote:

I will agree on retards being euthanized but only if the family can't provide the resources to keep them going. IE the gubmint should not be responsible for large vegetables.

The point of this matter is that, most often, the family or at least someone has to ALWAYS keep them going. Even if the resources exist..if a Human cannot provide for themselves, properly, or at least sustain themselves on a basic social level, they do not reserve the right to exist within mainstream society.

Morality is perceptive, not absolute.

I didn't mention morals at all I have very few, but its the families choice not the states

Offline

#42 2012-08-04 03:20:03

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

SaintVicious wrote:
Blut und Boden wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

>BLAH SEXUALITY
>retards should die
fuck you, you pull shit out of your ass just as well, just making it long and pretty so it looks intellectual.

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

SaintVicious wrote:

I will agree on retards being euthanized but only if the family can't provide the resources to keep them going. IE the gubmint should not be responsible for large vegetables.

The point of this matter is that, most often, the family or at least someone has to ALWAYS keep them going. Even if the resources exist..if a Human cannot provide for themselves, properly, or at least sustain themselves on a basic social level, they do not reserve the right to exist within mainstream society.

Morality is perceptive, not absolute.

I didn't mention morals at all I have very few, but its the families choice not the states

Perceptive. Some people need guidance, and an invisible hand..or in some cases, an actual hand.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#43 2012-08-04 03:31:39

Thought Criminal
Member
Registered: 2012-06-11
Posts: 491

Re: Fascism

What the fuck is going on in here?

Offline

#44 2012-08-04 03:32:06

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 7,029

Re: Fascism

trolls trolling trolls what else

Offline

#45 2012-08-04 03:36:10

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

If that's how you want to interpret it. I thought for a brief moment we had a bit of intellectual discourse, but it shut down.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#46 2012-08-04 03:50:52

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos
From: Yankee-Occupied South
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 8,272

Re: Fascism

As the resident capitalist, I must correct the accusations against capitalism first and foremost. You see, capitalism does not have a "lack of foresight." In fact, I would argue that capitalism is the most dynamic economic system ever adopted by mankind. The Industrial Revolution, the Information Age, and numerous other changes in our lives are due, in whole or in part, to market mechanisms. Take a look at the theory of Creative Destruction, the idea that the old gives way to the new. That obsolete businesses are destroyed to make room for the creation of new businesses. The historical replacement of skilled laborers with mechanical looms is an example of this.

Also, there is much debate over economists as to what ended, and caused, the Great Depression. In fact, the idea that World War II got America out of the Depression is viewed as a popular myth by many economists. (Skip to myth 3 in the video if you're impatient.)

Now that the economic argument is over, I think I can move onto the other arguments.

First off, I am seeing the constant use of the word "degeneracy" to refer to human sexuality, morals, and culture. What objective measure is there for degeneracy? Is it isolated in a laboratory setting or observed in nature and measured in "degeners"? The fact is that degeneracy is a purely subjective measure to refer to things that some people think are just sick or wrong. Some things I think are sick or wrong, but I can say I don't have the same view as either our fascist or Nazi friend on the subject. I don't think being gay is degenerate. I don't think having an open sexuality is degenerate. I don't think pornography, prostitution, or pride parades are degenerate. I don't think peaceful actions are degenerate. I think it's a sign of our enlightenment that people can do more things that don't hurt other people without being harassed or jailed by the State or the mob or what have you.

Next is the Nazi idea of racial differences. The entire presumption is based on the faulty idea that individuals can be judged by the mean of the group they come from, that one can dismiss all people of a group just because the average from that group is lower than the average of another group. If we assume that IQ measures intelligence objectively (which it doesn't, it's pretty culturally dependent actually), then we see that the average of some races are lower than the averages of other races. However, individuals from each race will not always conform to this average. There will be geniuses from the groups that have an IQ that is below average and morons from the groups that have the higher averages. It's a misreading of statistics used to justify xenophobia and irrational hatred.

Finally, the idea that "all men are created equal." I do not believe all people are equal in the sense that they are all equally smart or equally good looking or equally nice. Nor do I think they should be made equal by any of these measures. However, all human beings should be equal before the law. F. A. Hayek puts it best:

It is neither because it assumes that people are in fact equal nor because it attempts to make them equal that the argument for liberty demands that government treat them equally. This argument not only recognizes that individuals are very different but in a great measure rests on that assumption. It insists that these individual differences provide no justification for government to treat them differently. And it objects to the differences in treatment by the state that would be necessary if persons who are in fact very different were to be assured equal positions in life.

Source.


The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

Offline

#47 2012-08-04 04:07:49

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Wes wrote:

As the resident capitalist, I must correct the accusations against capitalism first and foremost. You see, capitalism does not have a "lack of foresight." In fact, I would argue that capitalism is the most dynamic economic system ever adopted by mankind. The Industrial Revolution, the Information Age, and numerous other changes in our lives are due, in whole or in part, to market mechanisms. Take a look at the theory of Creative Destruction, the idea that the old gives way to the new. That obsolete businesses are destroyed to make room for the creation of new businesses. The historical replacement of skilled laborers with mechanical looms is an example of this.

Also, there is much debate over economists as to what ended, and caused, the Great Depression. In fact, the idea that World War II got America out of the Depression is viewed as a popular myth by many economists. (Skip to myth 3 in the video if you're impatient.)

Now that the economic argument is over, I think I can move onto the other arguments.

First off, I am seeing the constant use of the word "degeneracy" to refer to human sexuality, morals, and culture. What objective measure is there for degeneracy? Is it isolated in a laboratory setting or observed in nature and measured in "degeners"? The fact is that degeneracy is a purely subjective measure to refer to things that some people think are just sick or wrong. Some things I think are sick or wrong, but I can say I don't have the same view as either our fascist or Nazi friend on the subject. I don't think being gay is degenerate. I don't think having an open sexuality is degenerate. I don't think pornography, prostitution, or pride parades are degenerate. I don't think peaceful actions are degenerate. I think it's a sign of our enlightenment that people can do more things that don't hurt other people without being harassed or jailed by the State or the mob or what have you.

Next is the Nazi idea of racial differences. The entire presumption is based on the faulty idea that individuals can be judged by the mean of the group they come from, that one can dismiss all people of a group just because the average from that group is lower than the average of another group. If we assume that IQ measures intelligence objectively (which it doesn't, it's pretty culturally dependent actually), then we see that the average of some races are lower than the averages of other races. However, individuals from each race will not always conform to this average. There will be geniuses from the groups that have an IQ that is below average and morons from the groups that have the higher averages. It's a misreading of statistics used to justify xenophobia and irrational hatred.

Finally, the idea that "all men are created equal." I do not believe all people are equal in the sense that they are all equally smart or equally good looking or equally nice. Nor do I think they should be made equal by any of these measures. However, all human beings should be equal before the law. F. A. Hayek puts it best:

It is neither because it assumes that people are in fact equal nor because it attempts to make them equal that the argument for liberty demands that government treat them equally. This argument not only recognizes that individuals are very different but in a great measure rests on that assumption. It insists that these individual differences provide no justification for government to treat them differently. And it objects to the differences in treatment by the state that would be necessary if persons who are in fact very different were to be assured equal positions in life.

Source.

Nice to see you.

Your social argument is very flawed. Fallacious, in fact. You're basically stating some of the same things we stated. I'm not saying I find homosexuality to be in general degenerate, as I stated in my previous posts, merely what its' community has spawned in an expression of "pride."

You could say that, yes, degeneracy is perceptive and dependent entirely on ones' own opinion (as is morality, if you ask me), but there are some things that should be deemed disgusting & inappropriate by universal law. The things I mentioned, are some of these things.

Peaceful actions? I don't believe 'peace' is degeneracy. I believe PROLONGED peace can LEAD to degeneracy and that PROLONGED peace itself is a period of weakness.

"Guns make us powerful, butter will make us fat." on the guns & butter style of format.

Enlightenment, by your logic, is also subjective.

Your argument on racial differences is something I've encountered many times and I've said this before, and will say it now: "the majority always prevails over minority in collective judgment, just as realism will always prevail over idealism."

The only reason there are 'certain goodies' in these groups is because of the fact that Humans exist as an individual species (which contradicts equality in the first place). There will be individuals, with traits surpassing the average. Just because these people are above average in a group that is below average, does not mean they are anything but average.  It is not looking at melanin count, or skin color; it is looking at the fact of evolution that species were created in shades of superiority and inferiority. There are many differences between the different breeds of dogs, and color/shape/size isn't all.

On your economic argument:

"The common view among economic historians is that the Great Depression ended with the advent of World War II. Many economists believe that government spending on the war caused or at least accelerated recovery from the Great Depression, though some consider that it did not play a very large role in the recovery. It did help in reducing unemployment."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top … Depression

http://www.economist.com/node/165701?story_id=E1_TGVSDT, as my Fascist counterpart will reference.

It's a well-known fact that the war gave AT LEAST the kickstart & spark required to initiate the process of recovery from the Great Depression & those that turned away from Capitalism, revived fastest (aside from the Soviet Union, of course, but that is the ultimate failure of Communism. When China decided to shift towards market Capitalism, it resulted in mass-disparity because of a failed transition & a lack of FORESIGHT.) therefore even if the war did not completely lead to recovery (which it did in some areas, regardless; not just the U.S. was affected by the GD.) it still gave the spark required to bring enthusiasm back to the economic regions of society.

Last edited by Blut und Boden (2012-08-04 04:24:58)


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#48 2012-08-04 04:10:45

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

^UR A FAGET UR WRONG GET OUT NAO


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#49 2012-08-04 04:12:41

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

^UR A FAGET UR WRONG GET OUT NAO

I'll take this outside, bro.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#50 2012-08-04 04:14:38

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

Despite what many might think, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.test for introduce. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals may be considered an outcast.

It is not common practice to associate economics with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals. Generally, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Oh does Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals researched in wikipedia. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals @ dictionary.com

Man's greatest achievement? Perhaps not, but can you afford not to read on when I am about to tell you about Fascist's Fagix charade? I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of Fascist's Fagix charade. Though Fascist's Fagix charade is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the over 50, many of whom blame the influence of television. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of Fascist's Fagix charade on today's society. A child’s approach to Fascist's Fagix charade provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Nothing represents every day life better than Fascist's Fagix charade, and I mean nothing. If society has a favourite child, it is Fascist's Fagix charade.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model of economics.
Inflation    

        Fascist's Fagix charade

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Seemingly inflation will continue to follow Fascist's Fagix charade for the foreseeable future. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing Fascist's Fagix charade and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing the two sides of Fascist's Fagix charade.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of the uncompromising Augstin Shandy 'consciousness complicates a myriad of progressions.' [2] He was first introduced to Fascist's Fagix charade by his mother. History tells us that Fascist's Fagix charade will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
Is Fascist's Fagix charade politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Fascist's Fagix charade is both a need and a want. It questions, provides financial security and statistically it's great.

The final say goes to the award winning Ozzy Garfunkel: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without Fascist's Fagix charade.' [3]

look i can write long walls of bullshit text too


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB