Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#51 2012-08-04 04:17:57

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

Despite what many might think, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.test for introduce. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals may be considered an outcast.

It is not common practice to associate economics with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals. Generally, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Oh does Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals researched in wikipedia. Blut und Boden and Fascist are closet jew furry homosexuals @ dictionary.com


look i can write long walls of bullshit text too

That, was actually funny. I'm curious as to what spurred you to put the effort into rewriting what you originally copied.


HOW DO YOU FEEL?

....although you could've edited it a lot more efficiently.

Last edited by Blut und Boden (2012-08-04 04:19:14)


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#52 2012-08-04 04:20:02

Jar
Hugboxist
From:
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 165

Re: Fascism

tumblr_m722z6jceO1rwbdzio1_400.jpg

ya'll are next!

Offline

#53 2012-08-04 04:20:38

Fascist
Crusader
Registered: 2012-08-02
Posts: 12

Re: Fascism

"As the resident capitalist, I must correct the accusations against capitalism first and foremost. You see, capitalism does not have a "lack of foresight." In fact, I would argue that capitalism is the most dynamic economic system ever adopted by mankind. The Industrial Revolution, the Information Age, and numerous other changes in our lives are due, in whole or in part, to market mechanisms. Take a look at the theory of Creative Destruction, the idea that the old gives way to the new. That obsolete businesses are destroyed to make room for the creation of new businesses. The historical replacement of skilled laborers with mechanical looms is an example of this.

Also, there is much debate over economists as to what ended, and caused, the Great Depression. In fact, the idea that World War II got America out of the Depression is viewed as a popular myth by many economists. (Skip to myth 3 in the video if you're impatient.)"

I like how you said "some". Are you referring mostly to Austrian cranks? Austrian economics isn't even considered valid by most mainstream economist.  It's classified as "heterodox" and pseudo-scientific. [1] Even Austrian cranks admit this. [2]

Php0Y.jpg

Also, the common viewpoint among economic historians. Is that the great depression ended due to WWII manufacturing. Also, the majority of economists do believe that WWII did at least partially help the U.S. out of the depression. [3][4][5]

"First off, I am seeing the constant use of the word "degeneracy" to refer to human sexuality, morals, and culture. What objective measure is there for degeneracy? Is it isolated in a laboratory setting or observed in nature and measured in "degeners"? The fact is that degeneracy is a purely subjective measure to refer to things that some people think are just sick or wrong. Some things I think are sick or wrong, but I can say I don't have the same view as either our fascist or Nazi friend on the subject. I don't think being gay is degenerate. I don't think having an open sexuality is degenerate. I don't think pornography, prostitution, or pride parades are degenerate. I don't think peaceful actions are degenerate. I think it's a sign of our enlightenment that people can do more things that don't hurt other people without being harassed or jailed by the State or the mob or what have you."

Well, the subjectivity argument is a nuke. You can justify fascism on religious grounds, hence God being the moral law giver wills fascism. I do think the irreligious have an option tho. They can point to the fact that marriages are failing in the west. [6] There's also evidence that women who are promiscuous are more likely to have unstable marriages. Also, children who have parents that are divorced are unhealthier. [7] If you prefer society to be functional. You ought to be a fascist.

"Next is the Nazi idea of racial differences. The entire presumption is based on the faulty idea that individuals can be judged by the mean of the group they come from, that one can dismiss all people of a group just because the average from that group is lower than the average of another group. If we assume that IQ measures intelligence objectively (which it doesn't, it's pretty culturally dependent actually), then we see that the average of some races are lower than the averages of other races. However, individuals from each race will not always conform to this average. There will be geniuses from the groups that have an IQ that is below average and morons from the groups that have the higher averages. It's a misreading of statistics used to justify xenophobia and irrational hatred."

I disagree. Our immigration policies should reflect the fact that Africans and Australian aboriginals are more violent and intellectually stupid[8]. While East Asians are less violent and smarter. There is a difference for race between traditional Fascism and Nazism. Traditional Fascists view it more in a spiritual sense. That even members of inferior groups can become apart of the fascist race, but those who cannot. Must either be exiled or killed. It's self-evident that the majority of blacks or Australian aboriginal will not be able to survive in our new society.

[1] http://www.economist.com/node/21542174
[2] http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/w … n-eco.html
[3] http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top … Depression
[4] http://www.economist.com/node/165701?story_id=E1_TGVSDT
[5] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depr … d_recovery
[6] http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_d … vorce-rate
[7] http://i.imgur.com/Km3yV.jpg
[8] http://www.sq.4mg.com/IQgap.htm

Last edited by Fascist (2012-08-04 04:28:56)

Offline

#54 2012-08-04 04:20:58

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

i'm so offended at the fact that you noticed that i actually copied and pasted it instead of rewriting it i'm so sad i'm gonna go cry to mommy and then in a corner when she tells me to man the fuck up oh my god whyy ;(


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#55 2012-08-04 04:21:58

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

franciscoguy wrote:

tumblr_m722z6jceO1rwbdzio1_400.jpg

ya'll are next!

I'M SHAKING IN MY STEEL-TOED BOOTS.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#56 2012-08-04 04:22:23

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

Fagix's Fascist charadegraph_up_2.gif
---------------------------------Affluence

I HAS GRAPHS TOO


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#57 2012-08-04 04:22:56

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

i'm so offended at the fact that you noticed that i actually copied and pasted it instead of rewriting it i'm so sad i'm gonna go cry to mommy and then in a corner when she tells me to man the fuck up oh my god whyy ;(

Need a woman to rub your tummy, huh?

I'll play the WORLD'S SMALLEST VIOLIN for you.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#58 2012-08-04 04:25:06

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

WHY THANK YOU

MEANWHILE I'LL JUMP ROPE USING THE WORLD'S THINNEST CARBON FIBER STRING

oh wait it means you don't feel sorry

well you're a fucking fascist I wouldn't expect any FEELINGS from you anyway


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#59 2012-08-04 04:25:11

Jar
Hugboxist
From:
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 165

Re: Fascism

Blut und Boden wrote:

So you are willing to claim that individuals dressing up - en masse - in furry outfits & engaging in sexually promiscuous behaviour while pretending to be these said animals is NOT degenerate?

Your views on what's degenerate or not is purely subjective and perceptive, not absolute.


u lose

Offline

#60 2012-08-04 04:26:33

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

franciscoguy wrote:
Blut und Boden wrote:

So you are willing to claim that individuals dressing up - en masse - in furry outfits & engaging in sexually promiscuous behaviour while pretending to be these said animals is NOT degenerate?

Your views on what's degenerate or not is purely subjective and perceptive, not absolute.


u lose

win
the end


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#61 2012-08-04 04:27:32

Derchin
Member
Registered: 2012-06-13
Posts: 3,007

Re: Fascism

Aw. I was looking forward to more of the debate.

:(


"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Offline

#62 2012-08-04 04:28:51

loon_attic
Banned
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 10,290

Re: Fascism

Derchin wrote:

walls of text they make me SO HORNY OH MY GOD

fix'd

All right, I'll stop replying. You can have your walls of text, even if that seems a bit like a degenerate fetish to me.


sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Offline

#63 2012-08-04 04:30:07

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

franciscoguy wrote:
Blut und Boden wrote:

So you are willing to claim that individuals dressing up - en masse - in furry outfits & engaging in sexually promiscuous behaviour while pretending to be these said animals is NOT degenerate?

Your views on what's degenerate or not is purely subjective and perceptive, not absolute.


u lose

I responded to that argument already.

It appears you cannot read walls of text. Brutal.

You lose. u mad.

Last edited by Blut und Boden (2012-08-04 04:34:48)


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#64 2012-08-04 04:30:42

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Lunatic wrote:

WHY THANK YOU

MEANWHILE I'LL JUMP ROPE USING THE WORLD'S THINNEST CARBON FIBER STRING

oh wait it means you don't feel sorry

well you're a fucking fascist I wouldn't expect any FEELINGS from you anyway

OH MAN, COLD & LOGICAL. I'M SO COLD & LOGICAL, LACKING EMOTION. PLEASE INSERT JUDE A INTO OVEN SLOT A.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#65 2012-08-04 04:32:25

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Derchin wrote:

Aw. I was looking forward to more of the debate.

:(

It's not going anywhere if there are still some intellectual arguments to be made in rebuttal to ours.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#66 2012-08-04 04:33:21

Derchin
Member
Registered: 2012-06-13
Posts: 3,007

Re: Fascism

Well there were multiple attempts.


"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Offline

#67 2012-08-04 04:34:26

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Derchin wrote:

Well there were multiple attempts.

What are you calling attempts & why are you calling them attempts?


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#68 2012-08-04 04:35:49

Derchin
Member
Registered: 2012-06-13
Posts: 3,007

Re: Fascism

Posts made by Wes, Rawn and Luna.


"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

Offline

#69 2012-08-04 04:35:52

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos
From: Yankee-Occupied South
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 8,272

Re: Fascism

Blut und Boden wrote:

Nice to see you.

I am happy to have someone to debate with, so nice to see you.

Your social argument is very flawed. Fallacious, in fact. You're basically stating some of the same things we stated. I'm not saying I find homosexuality to be in general degenerate, as I stated in my previous posts, merely what its' community has spawned in an expression of "pride."

Okay, sorry about the misunderstanding.

You could say that, yes, degeneracy is perceptive and dependent entirely on ones' own opinion (as is morality, if you ask me), but there are some things that should be deemed disgusting & inappropriate by universal law. The things I mentioned, are some of these things.

Universal law? What is universal law? Why should they be deemed degenerate? They're not hurting anybody.

Peaceful actions? I don't believe 'peace' is degeneracy. I believe PROLONGED peace can LEAD to degeneracy and that PROLONGED peace itself is a period of weakness.

"Guns make us powerful, butter will make us fat." on the guns & butter style of format.

Oh yes, the drum calls of war. The meaningless death, the murder, the crying, the incineration of thousands of innocents. I can quote people too, and one them sad that "War is Hell." Not to say that there isn't a time for war when it is necessary, but it isn't to be celebrated, it's to be feared.

War doesn't produce anything but war machines, and those war machines are used for destruction. Is that what you call strength? The loss of life? The loss of valuable capital? Nations are crippled by wars and yet it is supposed to make us strong.

Enlightenment, by your logic, is also subjective.

Precisely.

Your argument on racial differences is something I've encountered many times and I've said this before, and will say it now: "the majority always prevails over minority in collective judgment, just as realism will always prevail over idealism."

The only reason there are 'certain goodies' in these groups is because of the fact that Humans exist as an individual species (which contradicts equality in the first place). There will be individuals, with traits surpassing the average. Just because these people are above average in a group that is below average, does not mean they are anything but average.  It is not looking at melanin count, or skin color; it is looking at the fact of evolution that species were created in shades of superiority and inferiority. There are many differences between the different breeds of dogs, and color/shape/size isn't all.

So, if you're so struck on inferiority and superiority, why not classify individuals based on their merits and ignore class? That makes more sense than worrying about race, which is more a cultural construct than a biological one. There are blacks that are more intelligent than whites that are of above average intelligence (by the measure of IQ, of course). They are not average, and should not be treated as average.

On your economic argument:

"The common view among economic historians is that the Great Depression ended with the advent of World War II. Many economists believe that government spending on the war caused or at least accelerated recovery from the Great Depression, though some consider that it did not play a very large role in the recovery. It did help in reducing unemployment."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top … Depression

http://www.economist.com/node/165701?story_id=E1_TGVSDT

It's a well-known fact that the war gave AT LEAST the kickstart & spark required to initiate the process of recovery from the Great Depression & those that turned away from Capitalism, revived fastest (aside from the Soviet Union, of course, but that is the ultimate failure of Communism. When China decided to shift towards market Capitalism, it resulted in mass-disparity because of a failed transition & a lack of FORESIGHT.) therefore even if the war did not completely lead to recovery (which it did in some areas, regardless; not just the U.S. was affected by the GD.) it still gave the spark required to bring enthusiasm back to the economic regions of society.

You, my friend, are falling into the common Broken Window Fallacy, a fallacy so common that even doctorate holding economists have fallen prey to it. I could explain it, but I'd probably mess up, so here's the gist of it:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJEaFpS9ls[/video]

"When a shopkeeper's window is broken, he will spend money on a new window, which gives income and jobs for glaziers. This activity is "seen," but the "unseen" is just as important: the money spend on a new window could have been spent on other things. Wealth has not increase, but only reallocated from some people to others, and society is worse off by one window."


The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

Offline

#70 2012-08-04 04:46:22

Fascist
Crusader
Registered: 2012-08-02
Posts: 12

Re: Fascism

You, my friend, are falling into the common Broken Window Fallacy, a fallacy so common that even doctorate holding economists have fallen prey to it. I could explain it, but I'd probably mess up, so here's the gist of it:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJEaFpS9ls[/video]

"When a shopkeeper's window is broken, he will spend money on a new window, which gives income and jobs for glaziers. This activity is "seen," but the "unseen" is just as important: the money spend on a new window could have been spent on other things. Wealth has not increase, but only reallocated from some people to others, and society is worse off by one window."

How typical of an Austrian crank.

"The interpretations assume that the "window" has positive value and that replacing it is not a good investment. In the broader scope, offsetting factors can reduce or even negate the cost of destruction. For example, new technologies developed during a war and forced modernization during postwar reconstruction can cause old technologies to become valueless. Also, if two shopkeepers keep their "window" beyond the point where it would maximize their profit, the shopkeeper whose window is broken is forced to make a good investment - increasing his comparative profit, or rather, reducing his comparative loss. Regardless, while wanton destruction of real value may not be a net loss, it is of course still a misfortune, not a blessing[8]. Others argue that the broken window may not lead to reduction in spending by the victim, but rather, a reduction in excessive savings. The logic of limited resources only applies when the economy is using most of those limited resources. If there are slack resources, we need merely mobilize some of the slack resources." The reducio ad absurdem of breaking 100 windows, then, only applies once underutilised resources have run out, and the tailor is forced to divert resources from more productive means.

It has been argued that the 'parable', while intuitive, does not correspond to actual evidence. For instance, researchers have found that natural disasters can often lead to improved growth in both the short and long term." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of … Criticisms

Also, Paul Krugman refutes your argument:

"As some of us keep trying to point out, the United States is in a liquidity trap: private spending is inadequate to achieve full employment, and with short-term interest rates close to zero, conventional monetary policy is exhausted.

This puts us in a world of topsy-turvy, in which many of the usual rules of economics cease to hold. Thrift leads to lower investment; wage cuts reduce employment; even higher productivity can be a bad thing. And the broken windows fallacy ceases to be a fallacy: something that forces firms to replace capital, even if that something seemingly makes them poorer, can stimulate spending and raise employment. Indeed, in the absence of effective policy, that’s how recovery eventually happens: as Keynes put it, a slump goes on until “the shortage of capital through use, decay and obsolescence” gets firms spending again to replace their plant and equipment."
Source: http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/0 … -and-jobs/

Offline

#71 2012-08-04 04:47:04

Jar
Hugboxist
From:
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 165

Re: Fascism

Fascist wrote:

People like Chris-chan do not deserve the right to live and ought to be either sterilized or euthanized.

:(

But he's provided hours of entertainment for the internet, right?

Offline

#72 2012-08-04 04:47:57

Blut und Boden
Vanguard.
Registered: 2012-08-04
Posts: 58

Re: Fascism

Wes wrote:
Blut und Boden wrote:

Nice to see you.

I am happy to have someone to debate with, so nice to see you.

Your social argument is very flawed. Fallacious, in fact. You're basically stating some of the same things we stated. I'm not saying I find homosexuality to be in general degenerate, as I stated in my previous posts, merely what its' community has spawned in an expression of "pride."

Okay, sorry about the misunderstanding.

You could say that, yes, degeneracy is perceptive and dependent entirely on ones' own opinion (as is morality, if you ask me), but there are some things that should be deemed disgusting & inappropriate by universal law. The things I mentioned, are some of these things.

Universal law? What is universal law? Why should they be deemed degenerate? They're not hurting anybody.

Peaceful actions? I don't believe 'peace' is degeneracy. I believe PROLONGED peace can LEAD to degeneracy and that PROLONGED peace itself is a period of weakness.

"Guns make us powerful, butter will make us fat." on the guns & butter style of format.

Oh yes, the drum calls of war. The meaningless death, the murder, the crying, the incineration of thousands of innocents. I can quote people too, and one them sad that "War is Hell." Not to say that there isn't a time for war when it is necessary, but it isn't to be celebrated, it's to be feared.

War doesn't produce anything but war machines, and those war machines are used for destruction. Is that what you call strength? The loss of life? The loss of valuable capital? Nations are crippled by wars and yet it is supposed to make us strong.

Enlightenment, by your logic, is also subjective.

Precisely.

Your argument on racial differences is something I've encountered many times and I've said this before, and will say it now: "the majority always prevails over minority in collective judgment, just as realism will always prevail over idealism."

The only reason there are 'certain goodies' in these groups is because of the fact that Humans exist as an individual species (which contradicts equality in the first place). There will be individuals, with traits surpassing the average. Just because these people are above average in a group that is below average, does not mean they are anything but average.  It is not looking at melanin count, or skin color; it is looking at the fact of evolution that species were created in shades of superiority and inferiority. There are many differences between the different breeds of dogs, and color/shape/size isn't all.

So, if you're so struck on inferiority and superiority, why not classify individuals based on their merits and ignore class? That makes more sense than worrying about race, which is more a cultural construct than a biological one. There are blacks that are more intelligent than whites that are of above average intelligence (by the measure of IQ, of course). They are not average, and should not be treated as average.

On your economic argument:

"The common view among economic historians is that the Great Depression ended with the advent of World War II. Many economists believe that government spending on the war caused or at least accelerated recovery from the Great Depression, though some consider that it did not play a very large role in the recovery. It did help in reducing unemployment."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top … Depression

http://www.economist.com/node/165701?story_id=E1_TGVSDT

It's a well-known fact that the war gave AT LEAST the kickstart & spark required to initiate the process of recovery from the Great Depression & those that turned away from Capitalism, revived fastest (aside from the Soviet Union, of course, but that is the ultimate failure of Communism. When China decided to shift towards market Capitalism, it resulted in mass-disparity because of a failed transition & a lack of FORESIGHT.) therefore even if the war did not completely lead to recovery (which it did in some areas, regardless; not just the U.S. was affected by the GD.) it still gave the spark required to bring enthusiasm back to the economic regions of society.

You, my friend, are falling into the common Broken Window Fallacy, a fallacy so common that even doctorate holding economists have fallen prey to it. I could explain it, but I'd probably mess up, so here's the gist of it:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erJEaFpS9ls[/video]

"When a shopkeeper's window is broken, he will spend money on a new window, which gives income and jobs for glaziers. This activity is "seen," but the "unseen" is just as important: the money spend on a new window could have been spent on other things. Wealth has not increase, but only reallocated from some people to others, and society is worse off by one window."

a. No, they aren't hurting anyBODY, they are hurting the civilized fabric of society. Furry fandom? Yes, that is hurting the ethical fabric of society. Although I believe that both morality & degeneracy/immorality are subjective, strongly, in fact, I also believe there are some things which stand as universally moral, or universally immoral. Good & evil, although based on opinion in many instances (one man's evil is another man's good.), also have actual literal meanings to them as well. Degeneracy, is a form of evil to me. Just as well, you could say I - a national socialist - are evil for various reasons, but it wouldn't concern me as that evil has at least surpassed the boundary of sexual degeneracy. 

b. War doesn't produce anything but war machines & machines of war. Yes. Just as well - these machines can be put forth to greater purpose. For example - WWII led to the innovation surrounding the creation of the first computerized tablet, the first encryption/decryption tablets (which basically led to the modern-day computer, as is. The first electronic computer could not have come without all of these things, and these things were used & innovated initially to break, decipher as well as encrypt & transmit code from opposite sides. Today - they are used for an almost universal purpose. A war machine, made into a machine of total property.)

Loss of life is necessary; it is the "circle of life", if you will. This will happen. Without it, we do not have the emotional motivation to seek the extremities that comprise compassion, anger, hatred, and innovation. By "it", I mean the entire "circle of life", which includes existence of course as well and what occurs during existence.

c. Race is not a cultural construct; it is plenty a biological construct. For example - because of the fact that blacks evolved in the climate they did, they evolved with more fiber-pulling tendons in their legs because of the fact that Africa is an arid, run-away continent (a constant battle between hunter-gatherer) which leads to a natural profession in things like basketball & running. Yes, this is true. 

It's the same for whites in terms of winter sports, swimming, football, etc. and other sports we dominate. Europe created us hardy. Evolution forged races differently because of the fact that various races required different things to adapt to their own existence. Africans required different things to adapt than whites, and therefore evolved with different biological properties.

d. This argument would apply if it actually applied to at least the American portion of the Great Depression..it doesn't. Reason being? Destruction in the GD for America was much less than that of their neighbors across the Atlantic, thus leading to the destruction of various war machines - yes - but the motivation to create more than war machines and engineer them past their original designs, giving them far greater purpose than before. (see encryption-decryption tablets statement above in point b.)

In essence - what window was broken on continental America to be replaced? Lives must be replaced, yes, but this is the law of existence in general.


"The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization."

Offline

#73 2012-08-04 04:48:24

RAWN PAW
Member
Registered: 2012-06-08
Posts: 2,171

Re: Fascism

Blut und Boden wrote:

a. The concept that "no matter their socioeconomic class, all men are created equal" is perceptive because first of all: the concept that men are "created" in the context I believe you're using it is unproven.

When we look at things that have evidence regarding the "creation" of Man, we look at evolution; evolution went by the laws of nature, which does not go by ANY measure of equality. It DOES go by a sort of biological & geophysical balance, but it does not go by ANY measure of equality; some things are superior to others, some things are inferior to others..some things will be destroyed & consumed by others, or ruled over by others. These are the laws of nature & thus the laws of the world we live in.

Not all men are equal. Some are lesser in intelligence and suffer from disabilities, and can never gain the intelligence of their betters.

This does not affect their worth as a person. Even if they aren't as intelligent as you or I, they are still capable of working. They are still capable of contributing to society and thus, they are equal. Certainly, they may not be able to do some of the things we can, but it isn't a fate worse than death.

Blut und Boden wrote:

Some are lesser aesthetically because they may suffer from a deformity and can therefore never gain the perceptive beauty of their betters.

This does not, in any way, prevent them from advancing themselves. It could even be viewed as a gift, as not being handed things for your appearance for your whole life will result in you having to work for them, allowing you to develop skills that will serve you in old age.

Besides, what makes you think you have the right to judge a person's worth? No one does.

Blut und Boden wrote:

These are facts. What is also a fact is that the concept that 'even though these people have flaws, yada yada yada, we must let them work' is invalid due to the fact that the more you let these "people"(they are defective) "work" and commute in society, the more room that must be taken up to hold them. The more money that must be used to fund them, to help them, to help them reach an end they will never meet..because they are inefficient.

What does global inefficiency lead to? Well, nothing. Nothing good, at least. The more you allow EVERY individual alive to assimilate into EVERY branch of society, the more you must give them. They will not do anything proper with what you give them..so why give it to them? We do not live in a world of unlimited resources..we are finite. So why waste that on something that can never truly produce in a balanced or even mildly successful fashion?

I fail to see how people being employed doing what they can do can lead to inefficiency. A person with Down's syndrome can easily help in construction jobs or take your orders at a restaurant. A person with one arm can still become a teacher or a scientist. Admittedly, they don't have as large a range of options, but they can still work. They are still people.

Blut und Boden wrote:

You mentioned the beauty of Capitalism & not the ultimate failure. That is, its' complete lack of foresight...Capitalism ensures no policy of foresight..it does not change with the times. When economies begin to falter which all economies do at some point, it will often reach a point of ultimate disparity..which we see now in the U.S.

Do not bring up the Great Depression. We recovered from that using warfare.

The economy goes up and down. It is a perfectly natural process, resulting in booms and busts. The recession is beginning to peter off, and we'll be in another boom, soon.

Blut und Boden wrote:

They are not infringing upon others rights, no. That isn't the point. They are doing nothing productive & merely cavorting around in society, influencing people with stupidity & sheer perversion. Although you may not find yourself disturbed by it, some others do. Influenced? Yes, some people are socially influenced by these things which leads to the conclusion that it will continue being propagated. Monkey see - monkey do.

Have you read the CWCki? If you haven't, you really should. http://sonichu.com/

Chris is presented as an extremely pathetic and stupid individual who has had ample opportunities to improve his life, but absolutely refuses to. He's pretty much doomed to being a forever-alone dumbshit. Even the average person can tell that this is something to be laughed at, to gain confidence, not to admire and imitate.

Blut und Boden wrote:

In social media, modern social media, bestiality is basically made into a joke & tolerated on a level to the point it's talked about. I've seen people discuss their curiosities in chat rooms & whether making jokes or not, it's senseless. You could say, yes, these people are shut-ins but not all of them..this is occurring pretty wide-range. Not to mention the fuckload of content now on the web relating to these things becoming more & more available, leading to more & more desensitization.

People shouldn't shy away from sensitive topics just because they're taboo. They should be discussed, otherwise you'll have a Streisand effect and people thinking it's "cool". It is fucked up, yes, but the solution isn't to just go DING DONG I KIRR YOU FER BEASTIARITY, it's to tell them why animals cannot give consent to sexual acts and why it shouldn't be done.

There will always be fucked up people. Killing them will simply result in them hiding better.

Blut und Boden wrote:

That's where you're wrong. I can refer back to my earlier point in both a. & b. sections of my entire argument regarding this one. The more you allow it, the more it will take. Shut it down, and it dies. Morality is not the concern. Drastic times call for drastic measures. These times are drastic, when you look at social matters (the indifference, oh the indifference. tragic.) as well as economic matters. Culturally..drastic is an understatement.

The way to stop welfare abuse isn't to just kill everyone who refuses to work. It's to reform the welfare system. People like Chris are entirely capable of working, they simply choose not to.

Blut und Boden wrote:

Democracy is beautiful on paper, but fails in practice. You, in America, will see this someday." Mussolini said that.

What Democracy in this world actually results in is complete degeneracy on the social level, and complete disparity on the economic level because there is no real regulation or authority. "The people?" What the fuck is that? The people are an individual, formless mix of deformed folk..stupid folk..beautiful folk..intelligent folk..Formless will not lead to structure!

What the "Republic" in this world actually boils down to is a bland bipartisan mix of bullshit & deeper bullshit.  On the social level - a divide between indifferent & blind. On the geopolitical level - a divide between dumb & dumber. Two shades..one is just often more stupid than the other.

Mob justice, yes. The American electoral system certainly is not perfect, but it's the best thing we have. People are indifferent. As can be seen from history, it keeps things running. It's been stable for 200 years, after all.

Blut und Boden wrote:

There's a fine line between sexuality & degeneracy. A very fine line, in fact. The point of said line is not to cross it.

Who decides the line? Why is it a problem if someone decides they like something, so long as it does not infringe upon other's rights?

Blut und Boden wrote:

The point of this matter is that, most often, the family or at least someone has to ALWAYS keep them going. Even if the resources exist..if a Human cannot provide for themselves, properly, or at least sustain themselves on a basic social level, they do not reserve the right to exist within mainstream society.

There are actually few cases of people who are so retarded that they cannot work. Most disabled people can do manual labor, or hold up a counter or something. It is not a huge drain on society to sustain those who cannot, given the economic power we control.

Fascist wrote:

Not all men are created equal. Where is your evidence or philosophical justification for this axiom? Do you happen to be a racial creationist? There are different levels of intelligence amongst the races. Are you going to argue that an East Asian is equal to an Australian aboriginal? East Asians have an average IQ of around 105. While Aboriginals of around 70.

There's a flaw in your argument. It's heavily idealistic. Corporations will be force into a race to the bottom. A company will not be able to stay afloat if they can't make a profit by paying their workers too much. Other companies with enough capital. Will run their companies into deficits in the hope that the more ethical companies become bankrupt or join their unethical practices. Also, as Marx notes in The Paris Manuscripts. The industrialist will always have an advantage over the average worker.

I explained why I believe all men are created, i.e. born, equal above. I believe in evolution.

IQ tests are complete bullshit, for one. They measure ones ability to solve the problems on the test, not the intelligence of the person. Psychologists have been trying, and failing, to come up with an objective scale of intelligence for decades.

East Asians are also much more likely to have a better education then Aborigines. The educational systems in Japan and South Korea are absolutely insane, for instance.

Fascist wrote:

Yes, it is hurting the moral fabric of society. The sexual degeneracy is so bad that there's a 50% divorce race. Society has made it easy for people to divorce. Did you know that the more promiscuous a woman is. The less likely she'll be able to keep a stable marriage. So, what should we do? Give women even more freedom? The Catholic Church is the last moral defender in the western world. I know there's going to be an asshole who will make a pedophilia-related comment. Despite the fact, these scandals happened decades ago. Also, there's no evidence that Catholic priests molest more than other non-Catholic clergy.

Yes, it's bad that so many people divorce. The solution isn't to kill people who don't make the right choice. It's to provide information and persuade them to think, really think about if the person they're marrying is the one they want to spend the rest of their life with.

The supposed moral fabric being damaged isn't going to hurt anyone. Anyone who wishes to is free to cling to traditional values. So long as they do not violate other's rights, people should be free to do as they will.

Not all furries are interested in the sexual aspect. Admittedly, this does sound like a No True Scotsman, but even the sexual aspect isn't centered around beastiality. It's basically a fetish for something animalistic and foreign. Hell, I even know a Christian furry who dislikes the sexual aspects.

Fascist wrote:

Why tho? Why do we even accept this axiom? I agree with your notions of Social Security reform. It can actually be argued that Chris is harming the entire of existence of the human race. The planet is finite and Chris-chan does not contribute anything. Chris is consuming resources that will be vital today and in the future. This is why we should prevent him from living or from producing children.

We have many resources to spare, and although they can and should go to places better than Chris's PSN account, it's not the end of America. The solution isn't to kill him or sterilize him. It's to tell him he needs to go on job training or he loses his benefits.

Besides, I don't really think we need to prevent him from having children. He does that well enough on his own.

Blut und Boden wrote:

So you are willing to claim that individuals dressing up - en masse - in furry outfits & engaging in sexually promiscuous behaviour while pretending to be these said animals is NOT degenerate?

At times, it crosses over to the domain of fully retarded when these individuals engage in "sexual intercourse" with each other whilst trying to make usage, simultaneously,  of their furry fetish.

This "fetish" is nothing more than a subtle incantation of the growing acceptance of bestiality due to modern degeneracy, thanks to leniency, laziness & filth.

Sexual deviants have always been around doing stupid shit. Killing them will simply drive them underground and make it look cool instead of stupid as hell.

Offline

#74 2012-08-04 04:50:08

Jar
Hugboxist
From:
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 165

Re: Fascism

Blut und Boden wrote:

Good & evil, although based on opinion in many instances (one man's evil is another man's good.), also have actual literal meanings to them as well. Degeneracy, is a form of evil to me

Offline

#75 2012-08-04 04:56:53

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos
From: Yankee-Occupied South
Registered: 2012-06-09
Posts: 8,272

Re: Fascism

Fascist wrote:

I like how you said "some". Are you referring mostly to Austrian cranks? Austrian economics isn't even considered valid by most mainstream economist.  It's classified as "heterodox" and pseudo-scientific. [1] Even Austrian cranks admit this. [2]

Php0Y.jpg

Also, the common viewpoint among economic historians. Is that the great depression ended due to WWII manufacturing. Also, the majority of economists do believe that WWII did at least partially help the U.S. out of the depression. [3][4][5]

Well, it's not so cut and dry. Austrian do make some methodological errors, that's why I'm not one, but Austrians have contributed importantly to the discussion of economics and have definitely great contributed to the mainstream of areas such as price theory. F. A. Hayek won a Nobel Prize for his work in the area. However there are other economists, chiefly those from the Chicago school (such as Milton Friedman) that don't accept the received wisdom on the subject of the Great Depression. Also, see my post before this for more of my view on the Great Depression.

Well, the subjectivity argument is a nuke. You can justify fascism on religious grounds, hence God being the moral law giver wills fascism. I do think the irreligious have an option tho. They can point to the fact that marriages are failing in the west. [6] There's also evidence that women who are promiscuous are more likely to have unstable marriages. Also, children who have parents that are divorced are unhealthier. [7] If you prefer society to be functional. You ought to be a fascist.

What are you going to do, create sex police? Would the "cure" be worse than the "disease"?

I disagree. Our immigration policies should reflect the fact that Africans and Australian aboriginals are more violent and intellectually stupid[8]. While East Asians are less violent and smarter. There is a difference for race between traditional Fascism and Nazism. Traditional Fascists view it more in a spiritual sense. That even members of inferior groups can become apart of the fascist race, but those who cannot. Must either be exiled or killed. It's self-evident that the majority of blacks or Australian aboriginal will not be able to survive in our new society.

Firstly, the IQ test has been criticized as culturally skewed and inaccurate. Of course the Africans and Australian aborigines that come from mud huts are going to do worse on IQ tests than East Asians in semi to highly developed nations.  The IQ tests are based on the Western model of intelligence. In contrast, these same Africans and Australian natives may be more able to cope with the life they grew up in than you or I.

Also, poor people commit more crimes. Blacks and aborigines are poorer than whites. Therefore they will commit more crimes. They're poorer because they were the victims of slavery and colonialism, and that past still echoes rather loudly in the present.


The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB