Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2015-08-27 05:03:46

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Tits or TV?(and Keyboards):Hollywood Lies

I'm sure some/most/all have heard or even experienced(don't know how it works for gays though) that lapse in attention when a hot chick entered visiual sight(assuming you retain sexual interest to some degree and have no overwhelming mental flaw).

We also know for the most part that video games are absurdly addicting.

I'd love to see a study on this so they can finally put that annoying idea that "nerds" playing video games would be totally ignorant if hot chicks appeared in the same room. I don't know about ya'll, but I'd very likely forget I was even playing and returning focus would be nay impossible.

Then off topic wise...what sort of efficiency you people have on keyboard? I don't really believe it's completely possible for almost everyone using a computer to "hack"(all techies in movies and shows seem to always be considered "hackers") are just mashing away at that keyboard(though I've noticed the screen shows either nothing, in which case where the fuck are they typing, or they're typing shit at like 120WPM yet the screen shows something like...40WPM)

Any other myths I'm missing here that should be clarified?

PS:Pardon the incoherence. I'm sleepy as hell. Why am I not sleeping? Why am I even staying up till 1am? fuq this I'm off to bed waaaat.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#2 2015-08-27 16:52:07

loon_attic
Banned

Re: Tits or TV?(and Keyboards):Hollywood Lies

I get people all the time asking LOL CAN U HAX MY COMPUTER MY PHONE FROM YUUOR LAPTOP HAHA UR A LEET HAXOR RIGH U CAN HACK MY EX'S FACEBOOK just because I use a terminal or whatever.

No. not quite l33t enough. It gets kinda annoying sometimes...

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#3 2015-08-27 16:53:47

absentinsomniac
Administrator

it's such a pain in the ass to do that' it's easier just to say you don't know how than give them some fucking keylogger to put on there or something

rather just say facebook has good security and not have to do shit.

Fucc

#4 2015-08-27 16:54:20

loon_attic
Banned

absentinsomniac wrote:

it's such a pain in the ass to do that' it's easier just to say you don't know how than give them some fucking keylogger to put on there or something

rather just say facebook has good security and not have to do shit.

yh

if they actually would give me thousands of dollars then maybe i'd try to fuck around, though it's not something i do

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#5 2015-08-27 22:51:24

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

I was reading Cracked when I was posting this thread. I love the idea that people might think hacking is like some Matrix shit.

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

#6 2015-08-27 23:05:30

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Fucc

#7 2015-08-28 03:28:48

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

If I can open like 100 tabs in less than 30 seconds, am I uber-hacker?

BTW I practically stopped watching shit like NCIS and CSI and whatever cause of how absurdly stupid some of the shit they use. I mean seriously...do the writers live under a freaking boulder or something? I saw a clip of a show on Cracked and the lady was explaining that an IRC was some uber-secret hacker chatroom.

Are.You.Fucking.Kidding.Me?

This is why I never admit to having knowledge about computers, and I'm more stupid technically than most of ya'll on this forum. You show someone how to make a graph on excel, and next thing you know it's "yo do you hack? can you hack facebook accounts?"

Wat. WAT>WAAAAT?!
(afaik that's not even hacking but cracking)
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrkA_XJ4FU[/video]

Last edited by brainiac3397 (2015-08-28 03:35:48)

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy

Board footer