Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2012-06-16 23:10:05

Story and Myth

Musical game

Alright, here are the rules of the game:
The first person posts the title of a song or an artist.
The next person listens to the song and hears the last word of it, or picks a random song that the artist wrote and listens to it. (Or if it's unbearable for their ears or unintelligible to listen to, they may look up the lyrics.)
The person posts the name of a song or artist that starts with the last letter in the last word of the song.
No song may be used twice, but artists may be used more than once as long as a different song is chosen.

For instance, the first person puts down Taylor Swift.
The next person listens to Picture to Burn, which, unsurprisingly, ends with, "burn". They then pick Nyan Cat, which never ends, but if it did would end with, "nyan," as that's the only word in the loop.
The third person picks Nickelback,
so the fourth person hears, "tonight" from Burn it to the Ground, and picks Taylor Swift again.

I'll start:
Mad World.

“For there is hope for a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its shoots will not cease. Though its root grow old in the earth, and its stump die in the soil, yet at the scent of water it will bud and put out branches like a young plant." - Job 14:7-9

#2 2012-06-16 23:14:11

Maelstrom
Gagiit

Re: Musical game

Dinosaur Junior

I am not attracted to the right angles or to the straight line, hard and inflexible, created by man. I am attracted to free-flowing, sensual curves. The curves that I find in the mountains of my country, in the sinuousness of its rivers, in the waves of the ocean and on the body of a beloved woman... - Oscar Niemeyer

sWe0ITL.jpg?2

#3 2012-07-27 14:07:06

wax

Re: Musical game

I chose the song Cats In A Bowl what ended with an e so mine is the song Easy Lucky Free

Last edited by wax (2012-07-27 14:10:13)

Board footer