Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

he didnt drop lol. And accusations of hilary cheating are now rampant, they are asking for a recount.

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

He means O'Malley https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … story.html

28 (edited by SaintVicious 2016-02-03 08:07:44)

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

LITERAL WHO FIGURES OUT HES A LITERAL WHO

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

SaintVicious wrote:

he didnt drop lol. And accusations of hilary cheating are now rampant, they are asking for a recount.

I thought it was just a recount of raw votes so Sanders could see if he was the popular one, at which point some democrat party counting guy threw a total hissy fit about doing more work. This election is creating many memes.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

Trump is just a meme like how Nigel Farage is here in England

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

Nevs wrote:

Trump is just a meme like how Nigel Farage is here in England

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RVUHYfjyVYI/hqdefault.jpg

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:


^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

brainiac3397 wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RVUHYfjyVYI/hqdefault.jpg

lel nice, Dan Bull is a joker

Re: lookin a lot like hillary now

Farage is based af

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png