Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2016-05-30 21:42:55

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Why southern ocean hasn't warmed

Fucc

#2 2016-05-31 01:24:40

Fish20
sea creature
Website

Re: Why southern ocean hasn't warmed

Why do you believe that CO2 emissions have such an extreme impact on global temperatures, even though there is only about a 60 year window of accurate temperature records and the whole hypothesis to create such a global scare was engineered by a political entity?

Last edited by Fish20 (2016-05-31 01:24:53)

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#3 2016-05-31 01:51:12

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Fish20 wrote:

Why do you believe that CO2 emissions have such an extreme impact on global temperatures, even though there is only about a 60 year window of accurate temperature records and the whole hypothesis to create such a global scare was engineered by a political entity?

What you're asking is why I believe there's causation between C02 emissions and temperature. The political entity thing is kinda just FUD.  What political entity? The global scientific community? That's not a single (or even multiple organization) political entity. You'd be hard pressed to label it "political" at all.

I believe there's a causation because that's been the conclusion of every serious scientific investigation into the matter in the past [insert number of years here], and at this point the science is so conclusive it's hard to deny based on any reasonable interpretation of the data. I've read the IPCC research, the white house reports, etc, and it all comes to the same damn conclusions. They all follow and they're all rigorous and they're all agreed upon by a strong consensus across the board, globally, across scientific organizations both government and non-government. I'm not a climate scientist, but I have studied some climate science and it all makes plenty of sense if you spend some time in the literature.

The observations fall directly in line with the theory and the models, predictions have been fairly accurate so far, etc. Why would C02 *NOT* produce this impact on the environment? Have you studied C02-water vapor feedback? [1] How about the time it takes geological processes to remove C02 from the atmosphere? I took an atmospheric science course last summer, and a Geology course before that, and it all makes sense and if you dig into the literature it jives with the theory you can learn in even basic science courses. 

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9L49p9Y8Mg

Do you disbelieve the LIGO experiment results? How about the data we've gotten from Hubble? Why? You can't really verify all that yourself, can you? It was put into orbit by "governmental entities", or whatever. Why not just ignore all of science? It makes about as much sense as denying the incredibly strong consensus that we have for climate science.

even though there is only about a 60 year window of accurate temperature records

Wut. Have you ever heard of ice cores? Direct observation is confirming what we already knew via ice cores. You're not one of those crazy bastards who doesn't believe in the accuracy of isotopic analysis are you? I mean, that's basic fucking chemistry. It's so integral they teach it in Geography and chemistry and physics and... pretty much every branch of science. I'm pretty sure I've done decay times for isotopes in fucking precalc and Calculus too.

Here: http://climatechange.umaine.edu/icecore … e_101.html

Fucc

#4 2016-05-31 02:05:22

Fish20
sea creature
Website

I was kidding but jebus

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#5 2016-05-31 02:07:20

absentinsomniac
Administrator

oh gawd

Fucc

#6 2016-05-31 03:19:48

loon_attic
Banned

there's this guy on my facebook friends list who's a climate denier
but he makes cool stuff
hahahahah

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#7 2016-05-31 03:23:10

absentinsomniac
Administrator

yeah a few of my friends post shit about chemtrails and shit. I just ignore it mostly lmao.

Fucc

#8 2016-05-31 03:32:43

loon_attic
Banned

he even posts 'evidence' and shit

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Board footer