Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2016-07-12 11:20:42

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

Arbitrarily decided to skim through FrontPage Mag today

You know, David Horowitz's conservative (the amorphous American version of it) trash rag.

Man, I sure am glad I don't read conventional news.

I had truly forgotten just how abhorrent, lowly and laughably sensationalist the "alternative media" is. FPM are SJWs of the right. Every article is calculated to enrage, scare or demonize. They ran a 4th of July article - practically an "America fuck yeah" hagiography about how freedom-loving, rebellious, individualistic and exceptional Americans are while maintaining limited government as being a central American value.

Meanwhile they also run articles calling for Black Lives Matter to be designated as a terrorist organization, encouraging people to vote for Trump because he's ostensibly the only one focusing on "national security" (expanding the size and scope of central government) and even had one about George Will's leaving the GOP over the issue of immigration restriction. The columnist covering Will flat out said that holding consistent principles is akin to being a "Marxist who cares more about theory than reality" (http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263323/ … greenfield).

If this is the shit that people read daily to be "informed citizens," then ignorance is bliss.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

#2 2016-07-12 11:59:24

RedOak
Fuck

Re: Arbitrarily decided to skim through FrontPage Mag today

I like how they go from this "anti-authoritarian/totalitarian" shtick, to wanting the police to turn into full on death squads.

#3 2016-07-12 12:00:26

sloth
WITNESS ME

Duh. I stopped reading that kinda news a long time ago. When I do, I read both sides, and they don't actually defer from one another that much.
It does make you wonder if the "normal" editor is a bit schizophrenic though. "Freedom is a core value" vs. "We need more regulation".

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

#4 2016-07-13 00:05:24

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

I'm sad to actually recognize Horowitz's name. I made the mistake of figuring out who he was, and the guy might be one of the stupidest motherfucking right-wing dipshits I've ever seen in my life. He's like a mentally retarded inbred redneck that was reincarnated as a stereotypical conspiracy-personified jew. The guy is full of bullshit and he's like some edgy geezer who thinks he's a fucking genius and that everyone else is wrong.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#5 2016-07-13 00:20:32

absentinsomniac
Administrator

I don't think I've ever even heard of frontpage idk

It vaguely rings a bell but idk

Fucc

#6 2016-07-13 03:07:32

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

Never look at FrontPage but I saw a video of "college professor wrecking terrorist-supporting Muslim student" and said "professor" was David Horowitz. This was posted all over the crazy right-wing nut sites and I just wanted to facepalm into another universe.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

Board footer