Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2016-07-29 07:38:20

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

El Donaldo is courting the Bernie crowd

Though Bernie is exhausted and has given up on his revolution, many of his voters still want to keep up the fight. I expect that millions of Bernie voters will refuse to vote for Hillary because of her support for the War in Iraq, the invasion of Libya, NAFTA and TPP, and of course because she is totally bought and sold by special interests. She and her husband have been paid millions and millions by global corporations and powerful interests who will control her every decision. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings.

We welcome with open arms all voters who want an honest government and to fix our rigged system so it works for the people. This includes fixing one of Bernie's biggest issues, our terrible trade deals that strip our country of its jobs and wealth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com … of/d5trfit

The question most young people ask me is about the rising cost of education, terrible student debt and total lack of jobs. Youth unemployment is through the roof, and millions more are underemployed. It's a total disaster! I will create millions of new jobs, reform our education system, and work to free young Americans from the awful burden of debt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com … of/d5trmrn

And of course:

I am never tired of winning, and as your president I will win for you, the American people. I'm with you!

An AMA campaign can never be anything other than glurge and vapidities, but this one is so content-free it amazes me how people get so riled up as if they're on a march to Divine Providence.

Last edited by V.R. (2016-07-29 07:38:39)

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

#2 2016-07-29 14:00:26

sloth
WITNESS ME

Re: El Donaldo is courting the Bernie crowd

And how will he do all this?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

#3 2016-07-29 15:04:33

Green1

Well, The Trump does support some things the Bernsters want.

Mercantilist strategies he hints at like ending NAFTA and immigration policies would stop the H1Bs that make it harder for folks in IT to get jobs and making factories come back would employ a lot of the common rabble. Don't think these factories are going to be the 20 dollar an hour auto plant type manufacturing they think, more like min wage factory jobs. Nor do I think most common folks are going to want to work way out in the middle of the boondocks in the hot sun being yelled at by some rich lazy ass farmer riding around in the AC in his luxury pick up truck while they slave in the hot sun 14 hours a day for min wage because all the Mexicans are gone.

Problem is, I paid attention in Civics class. A president can not do what Bernie or Trump is talking about. That's congress.

#4 2016-07-29 23:41:07

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

sloth wrote:

By keeping crooked hillary out of the White House durr

The guy is a straight up narcissit and retard. He doesn't know jackshit. He can't do jackshit. He can't handle criticism, he can't deal with the opposition, and he can't handle doing anything himself. He's a living brand name. All he can do is talk big.

Borrowing from our friends across the atlantic, he's a cunt.

Last edited by brainiac3397 (2016-07-29 23:41:28)

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#5 2016-07-30 04:17:58

Green1

brainiac3397 wrote:
sloth wrote:

The guy is a straight up narcissit and retard. He doesn't know jackshit. He can't do jackshit. He can't handle criticism, he can't deal with the opposition, and he can't handle doing anything himself. He's a living brand name. All he can do is talk big.

Exactly. Hillary has issues, yes. She's a boring as hell orator and her campaign is bought and paid for. Yeah, fuck any IT policy Im fucking whatever of whatever,

But, she is not an ineffectual narcissist cunt  who is a pompous landlord.

#6 2016-07-30 05:00:19

Fish20
sea creature
Website

Loon_Attic for great dictator 2016

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#7 2016-07-30 09:26:18

V.R.
receive {_, _} -> void.

Green1 wrote:

Problem is, I paid attention in Civics class. A president can not do what Bernie or Trump is talking about. That's congress.

I think it's safe to say by now that Montesquieu (as well as Madison and Hamilton) were wrong about separation of powers.

The executive has quite a lot of leeway in terms of setting administrative law, so I think a committed Donald could always stretch the already very long horizons of executive power some more by trying his hand at international trade policy. Remember it took a few years for some of FDR's New Deal programs to get struck down by SCOTUS; the Donald could easily bank on the time differentials between executive command and judicial review that might prove relatively long.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

#8 2016-07-30 16:27:10

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Green1 wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:
sloth wrote:

Exactly. Hillary has issues, yes. She's a boring as hell orator and her campaign is bought and paid for. Yeah, fuck any IT policy Im fucking whatever of whatever,

But, she is not an ineffectual narcissist cunt  who is a pompous landlord.

If there's one thing I like in a president, it's being ineffectual.

However... I think anyone who's watched this campaign can see that Donald is anything but ineffectual in his method. Otherwise he wouldn't have won the Republican nomination so handily.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#9 2016-07-30 23:22:23

brainiac3397
Machiavellian Amoeba

He won the nomination because the GOP is retarded.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

#10 2016-07-31 00:14:42

loon_attic
Banned

TheWake wrote:

If there's one thing I like in a president, it's being ineffectual.

However... I think anyone who's watched this campaign can see that Donald is anything but ineffectual in his method. Otherwise he wouldn't have won the Republican nomination so handily.

what the fuck m8

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

#11 2016-07-31 04:27:57

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

brainiac3397 wrote:

He won the nomination because the GOP is retarded.

He won the election because working class whites love the fuck out of him, and the usual GOP faces (from establishment fucks like Chris Christie and Jeb Bush to Tea Partiers like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz) just didn't put forth what they wanted to hear. He's the only one that ripped into everyone and everything the silent majority (well... we'll see if they're still a majority after this election) really hates and/or fears. And he did it with minimal concrete promises, which is rather brilliant in a way.

You're free to think the people that elected him are retarded. But this guy isn't stupid. You don't get an economics degree from Wharton by being ineffectual. You don't get this famous and successful by being ineffectual.

A brash blowhard? Yes.

But ineffectual? No.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

Board footer