Re: Hillary Hate Thread

whenever he says that Trump is a true patriot or some shit I'm just like "woow".

but nah, I liked the way he presents stuff usually

I don't think Trump is truly a demagogue. Pretty much anyone would look like one against this demon robot cunt

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

52 (edited by Fish20 2016-10-27 18:56:54)

http://i.imgur.com/sQKB4Ma.png

wow. women+kids advocate. how much more bullshit can you get?

hair icon

w0w

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

CNN after they get this: Trump supporter occupies hollywood walk of fame, mexican hero attempts to save it, more at 11

Another example of how Clinton's supporters are just basing their views on their oh so fragile "feelings" and hatred of others.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote: