Topic: Out of jail

And I regret didnt killing myself in because now I've a criminal record, I can't find a job.
People keeps saying suicide isnt a good choice. Somehow it went from suicide to pierced nipples, e-cig and alcohool. And parents STILL WHINING, whatever I do, its not good enough, why the fuck do I still try?

Missed you, btw.

Re: Out of jail

Oh  shit. Wondered where you went... what the fuck? How'd you end up in jail?

life could be like soooo much worse you know ... people get beheaded ... and shit.. baww

Do your parents/family actually help you with anything?

welcome back

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Sorry for worrying you.
I got sentenced for public indecent exposures and forgery of document. Also, the fact, they found a rope, a mask, ductape and a knife in my bedroom didn't help my case.

life could be like soooo much worse you know

No shit, could be so much better too and it isnt.

Do your parents/family actually help you with anything?

They helping by guilting me, harassing me and constantly ask "do you have a job/boyfriend yet", yes, of course I do, I just got a flat, I still don't have social coverage but I found a job in a country with 10 millions of jobeless just right. It so easy in the economic you helped to ruin, mom.

Princess-Retard wrote:

just got a flat, I still don't have social coverage but I found a job

Good
There was some thing about imagining people getting beheaded every day to feel better, knowing that it won't ever get that bad. Didn't really work for me though

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

I'm so dumb. I speak of progression but I dont' want changing my behavior because I think I do it good when I've accomplish nothing but mistakes, I'm self-repressed and therefore unable to reach any further.

6 (edited by Princess-Retard 2017-01-16 11:30:51)

loon_attic wrote:
Princess-Retard wrote:

just got a flat, I still don't have social coverage but I found a job

Good
There was some thing about imagining people getting beheaded every day to feel better, knowing that it won't ever get that bad. Didn't really work for me though

It was a SARCASM. In France, if you don't have at least 1 year of experience, you don't have a job. Still have the possibilty to work in the international. But again, I don't know where to looking for, what to do if I got it.

Doom 4 in ultra is easier than life, for real.

LOL JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SOCIETY. They told me I didn't have enough exp. WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT IT WAS A CALLING CENTER YOU BARELY NEED A BRAIN TO DO THAT.

haha so you can't have a job.
Or..  you'd have to be a slave for a year..
So dumb. At least you're in the EU? So you could freely travel to Belgium or the UK? ... .. idk m8

sloth wrote:

So you could freely travel to Belgium or the UK? ... .. idk m8

Yay, this is what I planned. The issue is, once I change country, I need to repeat all this flat/social/administration bullshit all over again.

Good luck

sloth wrote:

You went out naked and got put in kail.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

Drug dealing and/or stripper and/or prostitution. Don't give a shit about records and still better than killing yourself.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

12 (edited by loon_attic 2017-01-17 18:12:29)

Be a nude model? xDD
Or stream on twitch. Could potentially get loads of money just with looks

sloth wrote:

Fish20 wrote:

Drug dealing and/or stripper and/or prostitution. Don't give a shit about records and still better than killing yourself.

Can confirm drug dealing is very lucrative if you're not a retard.

Jobs are a numbers game.

Avoid places with large human resource departments.

Hit temp services.

wb n shit