Topic: I was told you people are assholes

Is it true? :u

Post's attachments

Screenshot_20170514-203322.png 286.05 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: I was told you people are assholes

i mean only if you're a sensitive lil bitch
pretty chill as long as you don't get your panties in a twist

absentinsomniac wrote:

as long as you don't get your panties in a twist

so many SS members

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

The most fun assholes around here, always streched and ready to go :^)

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

who's that subbaru idiot

gwedin is the most hardcore mother ducker on dne

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

what are you talking about, we're the chillest

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

We're chill but at the same time have you ever played GTA IV: The Lost and Damned?

If DnE were a physical location I'd imagine it being the bar where the Lost hang out, scruffy looking, old computers and with extreme metal constantly playing.

a.

only if you're a beta who can't be told the truth or if references to reality makes you sad. SS is fully of echochamber hugbox advocates.

if you say something stupid, which you are bound to do because i know you from ss, we'll call you out on it.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

We're chill but at the same time have you ever played GTA IV: The Lost and Damned?

If DnE were a physical location I'd imagine it being the bar where the Lost hang out, scruffy looking, old computers and with extreme metal constantly playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHr4QFuXHUI ?

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

:u

I'm sometimes an asshat but I'll still always love you<3

woah, it's been so long since an SS member stumbled in here

remember when dne used to be linked on SS?

Hansgrohe recommended this site to me. :u

Alistoriv wrote:

woah, it's been so long since an SS member stumbled in here

remember when dne used to be linked on SS?

hahaha oh shit, only because I asked SoulRiser nicely...

sloth wrote:

It's suprising how long this site has endured and it os still far more active than a lot of forums I've seen. Like i actually went on places like darkforum i think it was called. this is way more active than that and i found it easily through google.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Yeah I've been here for five years almost, holy shit

Even longer if you include roughly a year of lurking ss and another year actually posting shit there. That's a pretty long time.

kinda seems like facebook killed off most communities idk
and reddit

gotta embrace change man. meaning i expect to see dne on all the popular soshul meedyas soon

fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

dne's already on social media's but I don't think that'll really help DnE
I think content creation might in the long run
And working on fun side projects when we have time
Other than that we probably won't be a huge thing but hopefully it'll be enough to keep the place somewhat active