Re: In my pants

Easily increase the post count in my pants

oh wait in my pants

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Slit Your Guts in my pants
Dead and dripping in my pants
Orgiastic disembowelment in my pants

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Help in my pants

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

54 (edited by Fish20 2016-08-30 04:44:57)

Norwegian Wood in my pants

appended Beatles jokes:

What Goes On in my pants
Please Please Me in my Pants
Twist and Shout in my pants
Do You Want to Know A Secret in my pants
A Hard days night in my pants
Eight Days a week in my pants
Ticket to ride in my pants
Boys in my pants
Get Back in my pants
Baby it's you in my pants
The Night Before in my pants
You've got to hide your love away in my pants

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Jesus' Blood in my pants

Please me, tease me in my pants

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Still Bummed in my pants.

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

I am the mountain in my pants.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

Reek of Putrefaction in my pants

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Winter Dreams in my pants.

God wrote:

Sid Vicious Was Innocent in my pants

It makes a Fellow proud to be a Soldier in my pants.

God wrote:

You Suffer in my pants

A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh in my pants.

absentinsomniac wrote:

I literally could not hate a group of people more than I hate the people who use darknedgy.net

Citizens of my pants

Snakes For The Divine in my pants.

absentinsomniac wrote:

It's Not as Depressing as It Sounds in my pants

The Humbling River in my pants.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

How Did I Get Here in my pants.

Slipknot:

Snuff in my pants

Wait and Bleed in my pants

People = Shit in my pants

The Blister Exists in my pants

Queen:

We Will Rock You in my pants

Don't Stop me now in my pants

Fat Bottomed Girls in my Pants

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -- Edgar Allan Poe

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." -- Edgar Allan Poe

"Genius is to put into affect what you have in your mind." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning, gets to bed at night, and in between does whatever he wants." -- Bob Dylan

A Light That Never Comes in my pants.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!