Topic: Can murder be justified.

Revenge, self-defense, a guy farting in the elevator, etc., etc. Can murder ever be justified?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -- Edgar Allan Poe

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry." -- Edgar Allan Poe

"Genius is to put into affect what you have in your mind." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning, gets to bed at night, and in between does whatever he wants." -- Bob Dylan

Re: Can murder be justified.

yes. The state wants to be the only one able to do it, and it's hard to say when it's justifiable because of the subjectivity of morals

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

When it is monopolized by the state. Murder doesn't get to have competition. HAIL THE STATE. HAIL HYDRA!

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

For example, I find nothing ethically wrong with murdering certain world leaders, pedophile rapists, etc. Or any rapist who's committing rape or assaulting someone intending to rape them. Or home intruders.. well... somewhat unethical but not that much. Depends.

I still wouldn't murder anyone, though. But I could kill in self defense, I think, if legal. :^)

Some people are just trash whothat don't deserve to live and continue committing atrocities.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

It's not murder if it's in self-defense of your immediately in danger life or the life of others. It's self-defense. Murder on the other hand is never OK. It's the taking of a life in an unjustified manner.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

TheWake wrote:

It's not murder if it's in self-defense of your immediately in danger life or the life of others. It's self-defense. Murder on the other hand is never OK. It's the taking of a life in an unjustified manner.

raping isn't endangering life, and I still think murdering rapists is justified. or maybe rape is actually endangering life... in a way... so it's self defense/defending others..

I guess despots do threaten the lives of others, so assassinating them isn't murder? but it's not an immediate danger

fuck it

muh morals

sloth wrote:

You generally want to avoid being in positions to have to kill people, in general. Even "approved" killings like killing Afghanis (or whatever war of the time the rich want), keeping folks from raping, robbing you or killing you is just inconvenient as hell. The whole PTSD and shit. Court appearances. Lawyers, the whole expense and headache.

Now as far as killing for revenge and stuff like someone screwed you over money or a lover, it is usually not worth it. Being in a cage probably sucks. No pussy or stack of bills is worth your life or freedom. Leave anyone that makes you want to kill them

Killing because of being marginalized like being unpopular in school, part of a batshit insane religion, abused at a workplace, or being oppressed by a gub'ment  does not work either. Most of the shooters, fundies, and anarchist that did that ended up making the actual "oppressors" look like saints, even if they were actual assholes and dead themselves. Then, everyone has to pee in cups and go through metal detectors. Gee, thanks.

Much easier to change environments.

Ask a soldier man. Some of them will say yes, why it is, have I told you about that mission against the terrorists? Most of em won't talk much though unless they are drunk or something.
Some people deserve to die.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

I just think that if someone finds their child being assaulted in their own home and they end up shooting or beating the perp to death, they shouldn't serve any sentence or fine.

sloth wrote:

Tru
I'd kill someone in my house idgaf
Depending on context anyways
If they were gonna leave w/ my shit or were threatening fuck 'em

Murder is always justified against filthy humans

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol