Re: Marriage is pointless and stupid

absentinsomniac wrote:

The question is, if latter, why?

>> Be driving home.
>> Be going over argument in head.
>> Realize this question literally does not make any sense.

Wat

Why would her guy being awful in bed make her less likely to get divorced?

I think there's probably a correlation between religion and virginity though.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

Also what saintv is saying is that girls with more sexual history are more likely to divorce if the guy they marry is inadequate in some way because they have more general knowledge of relationships and what else is out there, while a virgin doesn't have that knowledge and thus doesn't "know any better".

I meant bad sex more likely to get a divorce.
Sex in a relationship is the number one killer for sure,  not enough, or bad sex.
If the other person is unwilling to make you happy then you want to find someone who does

Ahh ok. That makes sense.

To be honest I'm like a super commie leftiest dictooter and I think all marriage shuld be band and like ppl shuldnt b alowd sex unles that sate says sho

Marriage rates would sky rocket if we didn't let people marry till 28

absentinsomniac wrote:

To be honest I'm like a super commie leftiest dictooter and I think all marriage shuld be band and like ppl shuldnt b alowd sex unles that sate says sho

I'm the opposite I think people should be able to fuck newborns and marry shitzus.

Yeah but I'll one up you people should be able to have kids as fetus

35 (edited by Potato 2014-07-23 08:58:10)

i think people think of marriage as insurance against loneliness, they think getting married means that the two people will have to care about each other until one of them dies. and they're mostly wrong because there are no more laws against breaking marriage-vows than there are against breaking pinky-swears, so people shouldn't expect marriage to have any kind of real binding effect with the ceremony itself.

however, when someone marries another person with a lower income without getting a pre-nup, a disincentive against getting a divorce is created for the former party, while an incentive for getting a divorce is created for the latter party. so it's not completely pointless as it gives some people a way to get money from emotionally needy people

Potato wrote:

so it's not completely pointless as it gives some people a way to get money from emotionally needy people

That's why it is stupid though.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Most people don't get married to fuck other people over.

Privatized marriage would completely solve this problem by allowing for a more specific contract to be written with specific conditions that would fit the individual couple

One must pay dearly for immortality; one has to die several times while one is still alive.

Deus Vult wrote:

Privatized marriage would completely solve this problem by allowing for a more specific contract to be written with specific conditions that would fit the individual couple

das it my nigga

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Everything should be with contracts. Failure to abide by the contract will be punishable by death. I hereby declare the birth of contractism.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

brainiac3397 wrote:

Everything should be with contracts. Failure to abide by the contract will be punishable by death. I hereby declare the birth of contractism.

Behold, the libertarian superman has risen to our calling.

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

V.R. wrote:
brainiac3397 wrote:

Behold, the libertarian superman has risen to our calling.

Contractman will save the day. In his left shall be A4 paper that infinitely self-replicates and his right shall be a fountain pen with it's never ending flow of black liberty ink.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

I think alimony should only be granted if there is kids involved, and a bunch of other shit. Or it shouldn't exist at all if women want to be equal rights. Sucks how some women's rights shits really favor women unfairly, but nobody wants to admit it.

Basically you can be a great father that provides for your whole family, but then your wife gets bored, cheats, or is tired of minor things and decides to leave, taking your kids and half your money, even if you didn't want the divorce. Basically your whole life besides your career will be taken away by doing nothing wrong, so now you gotta start over with a new wife and new kids and with half your estate missing, you might be worse off than before. But women want to be equal still. So you have the power to destroy a man's life because you were bored. k.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

It's fucked up. What I am kinda thinking about right now is gay marriage since it became legal in Germany. Who takes the kids and half of the money in a gay relationship?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Many marriages are okay.

You DO get social acceptance, two incomes as a safety net as long as you do not go crazy, are able to do twice as much, and a nice heaping of couple privilege. Also, a steady LTR means you are not having to waste time and resources on constantly chasing getting laid.

Problem is complacency and the fact a lot of folks change. Sometimes for the worse. That, and people generally will go with better deals if leaving someone seems to be a better option (esp if there is MONEY or PROPERTY involved)

Be sure if you do, the person respects you enough not to fuck you in the ass for a percent of your income.