Dank n Edgy

The dorkest, edgist forums known to puny hoomans

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to DnE, the online psych facility. (Run by the inmates, for the inmates.)

#1 2017-11-05 03:08:15

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Bush 1 voted for Hillary

full article: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 … ed-hillary

The fading Republican establishment remains unable to reconcile its ongoing collapse, and continues to scapegoat Donald Trump for all the GOP's troubles instead of looking in the mirror.

Two weeks after an outraged George W. Bush lashed out at Trump, accusing him of emboldening "bigotry and white supremacy", on Saturday we learn just how deep the animosity toward Trump runs within the extended Bush household. In a new book to be released this month from historian Mark Updegrove, titled "The Last Republicans", and previewed on Saturday by the NYT and CNN, former President George H.W. Bush said he considers Trump a “blowhard,” only interested in feeding his own "ego." Meanwhile, his son, former President George W. Bush, thinks Trump fans public anger and came to office without any understanding of the job.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

WsEkePS.png

#2 2017-11-05 04:32:23

absentinsomniac
Administrator

Re: Bush 1 voted for Hillary

Kek

Fucc

#3 2017-11-05 09:06:02

sloth
WITNESS ME

Wow if even George W. Bush junior talks shit about you you must be doing an awful job.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

#4 2017-11-05 20:44:41

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

Bush 2 left the presidential portion of his ballot blank, which I find to be a much more respectable position than voting for Hitlery,

WsEkePS.png

#5 2017-11-05 21:13:10

SaintVicious
Jewing Intensifies

who cares what a senile 93 year old does. He actually isn't even in reality anymore. The GOP needs to cut stances that get them every time, namely religious guided legislation, and Pro-life. They need to focus on downsizing government, NSA, zoning laws, pro small business stuff. Its so fucking annoying to see good candidates go up vs democrats put out great ideas, but then the left just smirks and says DUHHH WHAT ABOUT ABORTION. Every single time they shoot themselves in the foot.

#6 2017-11-05 21:25:40

TheWake
Illuminatus Sacerdos

SaintVicious wrote:

who cares what a senile 93 year old does. He actually isn't even in reality anymore. The GOP needs to cut stances that get them every time, namely religious guided legislation, and Pro-life. They need to focus on downsizing government, NSA, zoning laws, pro small business stuff. Its so fucking annoying to see good candidates go up vs democrats put out great ideas, but then the left just smirks and says DUHHH WHAT ABOUT ABORTION. Every single time they shoot themselves in the foot.

GOP has control of both houses of Congress and the presidency, as well as a majority of governorships. I don't really feel like abortion is that important to a lot of people, and it keeps the large (although declining) religious right on their side.

WsEkePS.png

#7 2017-11-06 18:01:49

Fish20
sea creature
Website

Trump doesn't embolden white supremacy, white folks are just tired of the left "reverse-racism" ing them. White supremacists probably voted for both Bush's too.

Republicans are way outdated still. There needs to be a conservative party which abandons the Christian backbone and stupidity. Much of the conservative views can be backed up by objective evidence but they hold on to Jesus and old folk speak instead.  And many are retarded like saying that Climate Change is a hoax.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

#8 2017-11-07 06:55:05

absentinsomniac
Administrator

I pretty much don't agree with that much on the right, 'sides gun control.
Although I understand where people who agree with more of their stuff come from.
Idk. I really can't be fucked to even care at this point.
I don't feel like I"m being productive when I dig into a political thing anymore. It just seems
like a total waste of time, unless I get something written, and when I do I don't want to share it because
I will get shit on from like 9 different angles. I don't really care to sit around and piss off random family members
/ random FB friends etc. What good does it even do?

fucked if I know anymore

Fucc

#9 2017-11-08 03:40:38

loon_attic
Banned

You could write shit for the DnE blog, but idk who would read that.

Fucking DnE blog is just horribly inefficient... and no https... it's written in shell scripts for fuck's sake. Would be cool to rewrite it in OCaml too lol

should we totally just do a quick hack for oscigen that turns the xml into s-expressions and back

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Board footer