Re: First Official Gathering of DnE Parliament

Temporarily deputizing wes

The DnE Parliament recognizes that citizens of the Republic of Darkopia n Edgistan should have the following rights at all times. And by all times, I mean ALL TIMES.
1. Freedom of speech, conscience, thought and expression is guaranteed unconditionally at all times;
2. The influence of for-profit organisations should never displace the influence of the electorate;
3. No part of the people shall be subjected to military conscription or any form of national service without consent;
4. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, digital or otherwise, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall be issued but upon probable cause, by a public court, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons to be seized;
5. No person shall be held to answer for a felonious crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of conviction of a crime; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, or liberty, without due process of law;
6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor; and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense, with counsel to be provided by the public if the accused is indigent;
7. In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed a minimum amount set by Parliament,  the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the Republic of DnE, than according to the rules of common law;
8. No cruel and unusual punishments, including the death penalty, shall be inflicted;
9. All DnE citizens of the age of 12 and over shall have the right to vote in all elections at all levels of government;
10. Fuck You
11. The enumeration in this Act of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
This DnE Bill of Rights Act  shall not be passed into law except by a vote of two thirds of the DnE Parliament, and it shall not be repealed, altered, or amended except by the same proportion of votes

a.

fuck this
allahu snackbar

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

RammsteinFearFactory wrote:

The DnE Parliament recognizes that citizens of the Republic of Darkopia n Edgistan should have the following rights at all times. And by all times, I mean ALL TIMES.
1. Freedom of speech, conscience, thought and expression is guaranteed unconditionally at all times;
2. The influence of for-profit organisations should never displace the influence of the electorate;
3. No part of the people shall be subjected to military conscription or any form of national service without consent;
4. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, digital or otherwise, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall be issued but upon probable cause, by a public court, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons to be seized;
5. No person shall be held to answer for a felonious crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of conviction of a crime; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, or liberty, without due process of law;
6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor; and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense, with counsel to be provided by the public if the accused is indigent;
7. In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed a minimum amount set by Parliament,  the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the Republic of DnE, than according to the rules of common law;
8. No cruel and unusual punishments, including the death penalty, shall be inflicted;
9. All DnE citizens of the age of 12 and over shall have the right to vote in all elections at all levels of government;
10. Fuck You
11. The enumeration in this Act of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
This DnE Bill of Rights Act  shall not be passed into law except by a vote of two thirds of the DnE Parliament, and it shall not be repealed, altered, or amended except by the same proportion of votes

what happened to muh guns

oh shit why didn't i see that

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

God wrote:
Alistoriv wrote:

1. Fuck You
2. The enumeration in this Act of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Fuck you.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

Wes wrote:
God wrote:
Alistoriv wrote:

1. Fuck You
2. The enumeration in this Act of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Fuck you.

Fuck You

sloth wrote:

God wrote:
LOON_ATTIC wrote:
Wes wrote:
God wrote:
Alistoriv wrote:

1. Fuck You

Fuck you.

Fuck You

Fuck You

Fuck You

Where's the Speaker of this House?

Absent

All we're doing is proposing bills of rights and turning them into political footballs.

a.

I deputized Wes and he got drunk and said fuck you. I'd enforce the rules but we never voted on any lmao.

I motion for a law that guarantees deputies shall never be shot at so every time a sheriff dies I can play Eric Clapton.

Think we should have a Duelix law? Like a package of anti-spam enforcement. That's basically the only legit thing afaik. The Duelixeans can be dirty immigrants we don't need.

"Creepy crazy fucking idiot Nr. 873894532"-aCol

Wes wrote:

^^ funny
this guy
the most well written and verbose shitposter on the internet

absentinsomniac wrote:

I deputized Wes and he got drunk and said fuck you. I'd enforce the rules but we never voted on any lmao.

>mfw Wes is the perfect libertarian.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/813/215/366.gif
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcMLs … CNoiL7eX1g
my deviantart: http://purpledrank666.deviantart.com/

SS official oldfaf.
fuck SS
"A friend with weed is a friend indeed" -Sharpie

"Honestly censorship Is good though it protects women and children" -Absent

"Not everybody think the free market be like it does, but it do." -white economics man

absentinsomniac wrote:

maybe

we should vote on rules first XD

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

https://i.imgur.com/WsEkePS.png

dead

"Humanity Is Overrated" - Shrek

Read this thread for the first time in so long and fuck this is hilarious

a.

this still highly amuses me.