Re: What are you listening to right now?

"Remember, misery is comfortable. It's why so many people prefer it. Happiness takes effort."

bretty good?
I want more shit. different shit. preferably something uplifting that could help me do more shit

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

the only CDs I've been playing in my car are poppy.computer and the new Taylor album

idk why this song is so addicting

I'm tryna go to the city and trip on acid with strangers listening to this

goddamn

Who woulda thought that DSBM is depressing? Shit only makes my mental illness worse. Even if it feels "relatable" or whatever, I should stop listening to that shit.

This might be good on weed? Some harsh, weird ass tracks though

That interstellar thing seems fucking cool. Should make a playlist of electronic songs I like

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Future's verse xD