Topic: I just snorted a line of meth

10 months of sobriety down the drain.

7 months if you don't consider smoking weed and drinking as being clean.

couldn't be happier

Re: I just snorted a line of meth

you gonna get meth mouth?

hurrrdurhdurhdurhdur

probably not very good for you

i'm like 2 days clean of weed.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Gang

Actually, turns out it is actually good for you, I did my homework already.

Stalin wasn't bad, he gave people free university!
Just don't get addicted. There are safer stimulants. You shouldn't do high doses, regardless

TheForgotHisPassword wrote:

Gang

dude so cool man ecks dee ???

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Can't depend on that shit too much though
can't tell you how to live your life
there's a lot better and safer drugs out there
or just don't do drugs
that's my advice
have fun amigo

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

adderall and vyvanese are safer. but you shouldn't be stepping it up because of tolerance.
gl

I like watching this fucker's videos...

sloth wrote:

Lol

Well, what's meth like?

super important update:

I'm now coming down off the meth. I've been up for I think 2 and a half going on three days. I have to work tomorrow in about 7 hours but I don't think I can sleep.

My last dose was probably 6 hours ago and it wasn't much but fuck idk how im going to sleep, especially knowing i still have some left that i can snort and can choose to stay up another long, weird night

I've come to the conclusion it's impossible to responsibly use meth for a prolonged amount of time. I really don't understand how I kept it going for so long, i smoked pretty much everyday for like 2 years and I just really am not sure what kept me doing that. the high's not even that great. It's just alright. and then it absolutely ravages your sleep schedule for the next several weeks and makes you act like a fucking lunatic while you're on it. and fiend when you run out.

I'm not worried about falling back into the pattern of using it every single day or even more of than once a month. I've decided that if I even want to, I can plan out another 2-3 day binge after 30 days. But I really don't think I'm going to use my allowance to myself. This shit just isn't as fun as I remember.

It's just weird repetitive behavior and getting caught in these crazy meth loops for hours and hours, at this point my body is getting kinda tired I'm trying to eat some food to come down and smoke some weed but this shit's powerful.

Just kinda scary to think that just 11 months ago I was introducing this intensely powerful, mind and body altering drug into my body (esp. my brain) every single fucking day. And I would just be at baseline, not even high. When I look back at how much that influenced my decisions and behavior, but I didn't even really notice at the time because I didn't feel high I thought I was behaving like a  normal sober person but of course I wasn't I was behaving like a strange, delusional tweaker, I was just so used to it being in my system it's like i couldn't tell it was there, definitely altering the way I would think and behave, all kinds of shit

Fuck, dude.. really glad you are seeing it for what it really is, and deciding not to let it continue ravaging you
Might be more harm than help, but if you have trouble quitting again, maybe look into seeing if microdosing psychedelics can help you quit? Smoke a shitload of indica? or maybe an edible? Not sure if they'd interact badly

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

Fuck, dude.. really glad you are seeing it for what it really is, and deciding not to let it continue ravaging you
Might be more harm than help, but if you have trouble quitting again, maybe look into seeing if microdosing psychedelics can help you quit? Smoke a shitload of indica? or maybe an edible? Not sure if they'd interact badly

This is the first time I've done it in like 11 months. Once I'm done with this bag which will be today or tomorrow I'm just not going to buy more, at least not until next month. as long as it's not every day and very moderate like once a month or less i think i'll probably be fine

Why microdose? why not just full dose

if it's just to help quit lol w/e

not sure if once a month is moderate for meth. why not take safer stimulants instead? less brain damaging

sloth wrote:

all amphetamines are pretty much brain damaging when taken in large doses.

But meth is without a doubt one of the most addictive. 4-FA at least had a nice come down and didn't cause that much craving. I think substance that is at least as addictive as meth would be MDPV.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.