Topic: FUK TRUMP!!

TRUMPS FUCKIN SHIT!!!

Re: FUK TRUMP!!

he's like alright I guess

he's got some funny ass zings in the debates and whatnot

I really don't give a fuck about politics anymore because I can't do anything about the direction the world is going in so might as well not even try. Takes a lot of effort to stay caught up on that shit just to be able to talk about it.

our votes don't do anything.

literally who cares

bernie 2020

He singlehandidly fucked up TTIP. That deserves respect.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Everyone loses their minds because we can see how stupid he is. But many of the other presidents were stupid as fuck too, they just acted like they knew what they were doing.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

FUK TRUMP HES GAY

fuk

I really don't give a fuck about politics anymore because I can't do anything about the direction the world is going in so might as well not even try. Takes a lot of effort to stay caught up on that shit just to be able to talk about it.

ikr

same shit with all the social justice shit and all that shit

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Yeah unfortunately we can't do much. Activism is dead. Most people know it rarely does shit. All you can really do is try to inform people about alternative candidates during local elections, but even that is useless because the population is overwhelmingly easily manipulated by the dumbest shit. I do care about the world, but it is very hopeless.  Unless you got a large, large, amount of money, you can't change shit. And even then, you will probably be blind sided by the ruthless, who will stop your goal through slander, blackmail, or even murder. You must run with the machine, or be destroyed.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol