Topic: My school will become abandoned soon. How can I save it?

Two weeks ago, on a Wednesday, my sister's boyfriend lost his phone at school. He told my sister he couldn't go out with her because of that. He had been searching for it and hasn't found it even today.

Today, I found out that my sister's boyfriend's mum is planning to call the police on the school and make sure it becomes ABANDONED!

And I'm worried that her plan will work. I feel like my future's gone already. All because my sister's boyfriend lost his phone and his mum wants the school abandoned. I want to stay there. I don't want to go to another school. I'm freaking out right now. I will never see any of my favourite teachers again because of that selfish cunt piece of shit woman who is too busy thinking about herself and getting the school abandoned because of a goddamn phone.

Besides, she fucking knows that there is a rule that lost phones will NOT be investigated!

Now everyone's futures are gone!!! (I'm of course talking about people from my school)

I feel like this is a stupid reason to get the school abandoned. How do I save it?

When in doubt, C4.

Re: My school will become abandoned soon. How can I save it?

You need to calm down, not everything is do or die. Phones get lost every day.

She was probably just going nuts. It's so unlikely that a school would be closed because of a phone, or that the police would do anything about that.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

You're completely fucked. That school's being evacuated as we speak and there's no stopping it.

Duelix or something lmao

Drop out and travel.

SaintVicious wrote:

Drop out and travel.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Fish20 wrote:
SaintVicious wrote:

Drop out and travel.

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Drop travel and out