1 (edited by Fish20 2013-06-28 04:04:02)

Topic: Kool-Aid pickles

get a 1 gallon jar of pickles
2 1/4 cups of sugar
2 koolaid packets

1. separate the pickle juice from the pickles.
2. put the sugar and koolaid in the juice and mix it until it is dissolved completely.
3. cut all pickles in half long ways
4. put the pickles back in the jar then pour all the juice mixture in the jar
5. close the jar tight and put in the fridge.
6. wait about a week
7. they are done

http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/images/2013/04/20130414-248263-koolickle-finished.jpg

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

Re: Kool-Aid pickles

That looks really really fucking disgusting you eat like shit fish

What the actual fuck

Pickles alone are nasty, but this? The fuck?

They're in the fridge now I'll report back in a week.

This is the fucking grossest thing I've ever seen, well not really but close enough.  They look like penises too, and that must be why Fish likes them.  HUE HUE HUE HUE I'M HILARIOUS

http://imageshack.us/a/img39/9629/mariopeople.gif

Fish20 wrote:

get a 1 gallon jar of pickles
2 1/4 cups of sugar
2 koolaid packets

1. separate the pickle juice from the pickles.
2. put the sugar and koolaid in the juice and mix it until it is dissolved completely.
3. cut all pickles in half long ways
4. put the pickles back in the jar then pour all the juice mixture in the jar
5. close the jar tight and put in the fridge.
6. wait about a week
7. they are done

http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/images/2013/04/20130414-248263-koolickle-finished.jpg

bloody alien dicks

Red pickles? Now that's just weird.

"There's no 'I' in 'Team'". Yeah, but there is a "Me" in "Team" spelled backwards!

batboy138 wrote:

Red pickles? Now that's just weird.

You can also get blue and pink and purple and MORE GREEN.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

An American Masterpiece

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

sloth wrote:

loon_attic wrote:

absentinsomniac wrote:

Sometimes...you disgust me.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

freeze it and use it as a dildo

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

Still haven't tried it

I never actually made them and put them in my fridge all those years ago.