Topic: My mum gave me bad breakfast and called me a whore

About half an hour ago, my mum gave me my cereal. It didn't taste right, so I assumed it was poison. I refused to eat it and she called me a whore.  I continued refusing to eat it and she threatened not to give me lunch money ever again. Which is probably what she's gonna do, because I eventually ate some of it, but not all.

As I walked out, I thought about one of the bad things I did at school in September and realised that I am a whore. Even if I never actually had sex with anyone, whether it was for money or not. I have however, been inappropriate with a teacher.

And I certainly want to have lunch at school. Now, my mum only pays for it when a teacher tells her off for not doing so (and sometimes doesn't do it even then), but now she will stop completely.

How do I prevent that from happening? And how do I stop my mum from calling me a whore and giving me poison? Please help.

When in doubt, C4.

Re: My mum gave me bad breakfast and called me a whore

This reads like a post-modernist novel.

Did she actually poison you or do you think she poisoned you?

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

poison lol,just commit suicide, you're way too fucking dramatic.

so what if you were "inappropriate"

your mother calling you a whore sucks, but it seems like she's too dumb to come up with anything worse.
Either way, you might be able to contact a school counselor or the police and claim neglect. Poison, lol, it might have been stale cereal or old milk

if some random internet fucker tells you to commit suicide, it's easy for them... and they're just a huge asshole, there's no point in taking it personally.

You really should find out how you're going to live once you reach adulthood. Maybe disability pay or something. look up autismbux

lol what if OP is a troll?

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

SaintVicious wrote:

poison lol,just commit suicide, you're way too fucking dramatic.

I was thinking of doing it because my mum prefers my stupid sister.

Today before breakfast (I had a good breakfast this time), my sister called me. I came up to her and she kicked me.

I told mum and instead of punishing my sister for kicking me, she threatened to punish me for telling her. After telling her multiple times, she told me to shut up. I hate being told to shut up because people in my class used to say it to me when I was quiet so many times that it now means this to me: "Your voice is offensive, be silent forever." Well, if it is that offensive, acording to my classmates and my mother, I feel like the only thing I can do is commit suicide.

Everyone prefers my stupid sister, except one of the Sociology teachers at my school that I really like. My sister hates her, and so does the rest of 7Yellow (my sister's form class), including the troublemakers. However, I don't do Sociology and I'm not in her form, so I don't know if she can help me.

I wish I never had a sister.

When in doubt, C4.

just hypothetically plant some C4 in ur mum's house and blow it up
i mean
maybe beat the shit out of your sister. or don't. it's probably smarter to talk to whatever teacher/counselor doesn't hate you. if you beat up your sister you could look bad..
your family sucks, you don't. at least you don't seem to be selfishly hurting anyone

I told mum and instead of punishing my sister for kicking me, she threatened to punish me for telling her. After telling her multiple times, she told me to shut up.

Repeating the same thing like that will probably not work to convince her of anything. She clearly doesn't care. It seems that you can't rely on her for much of anything. Your mom doesn't like you because she's an abusive bitch with no empathy. Has there ever been a time where you telling her to punish your sister has worked? Has it only worked on rare occasions?

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

chances are special snowflake sister will be in the gutter in 20 years or end up with 3 kids and single mother or some shit and you'll be a lot better off, that's what happens pretty often with the "favorites".  How you're liked in school doesn't eveb fuckin matter.

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

I know from experience that when poison fails, her next move is gonna be to kill you in your sleep. She's gonna dissolve your body in the bathtub and tell the news you ran away from home. Your mom and sister are gonna laugh at how much of a stupid slut you were and how much better off they are now that you're dead. You COULD try to stay up at night to stop her, but honestly, she's gonna overpower you if you try to stop her anyway so you might as well just let her kill you so you can die peacefully. Let us know how it goes.

The wrote:

I know from experience that when poison fails, her next move is gonna be to kill you in your sleep. She's gonna dissolve your body in the bathtub and tell the news you ran away from home. Your mom and sister are gonna laugh at how much of a stupid slut you were and how much better off they are now that you're dead. You COULD try to stay up at night to stop her, but honestly, she's gonna overpower you if you try to stop her anyway so you might as well just let her kill you so you can die peacefully. Let us know how it goes.

s o f u n n y

this is called a joke

just go to a support site for autists or something

sloth wrote:

what the fuck

loon_attic wrote:

I thought this was a support site for autists...

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

Obscured wrote:
loon_attic wrote:

I thought this was a support site for autists...

No this is just a collection of autists. No support here. I don't know where you got that idea from. Maybe cause you're an autist?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

haha whores not even that bad how bout being called pussy or fuckup or asshole, cause you mostly can't argue with that shit. i might be all those at once tbh. who knows. Parents don't deserve your attention or trying to please them most of the time

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol