Re: People you hate

SheBurns wrote:
Derchin wrote:

People who complain a fucking lot.

so everyone on DnE :P

Stop complaining. And I should stop complaining about you complaining. It's an infinite spiral ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

alcohol is a hell of a drug lol

I was not drunk when I wrote that. In fact, I rarely drink now.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

Ya but I was :p

XANDER

your bitch ass judgy ass who always has to find something to hate and judge about

lol judging people for being judgy

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

your bitch ass judgy ass who always has to find something to hate and judge about

lol judging people for being judgy

sloth wrote:

Comfy does not provide challenge, challenge provides success, success provides happiness. Our world is not comfy, although we tried to make it so. Slaves of our own inventions, yada, yada. Not only on a technological level, also on a social and political level. Nothing more but apes. Apes with psychosomatic disorders.

I'd just like to point out that I hate this dude that keeps giving me shit while I'm working. I was putting some bicycles on a sidewalk and he began yelling at me across the street about how they're not allowed to be there and people park there.

People park there? ON the sidewalk, in front of a stop sign? That's illegal lmao fuck off

He was super rude and kept interrupting me so I went and put more bikes there :3

he said he'd move them but he hasn't. I go there daily to make sure there's plenty of bikes. All he had to do was ask politely to move them and I would have but that's too difficult for some people.