Topic: Mah First Time

Please be gentle :3

Re: Mah First Time

Are you Russian? I don't like russians.

possessed by the sweaty grip of the moron

fuck you

There are no clear way to learn it unlike html and css who are actually funny to learn and explore.

Quotes:

sloth wrote:

Hold your head down and you won't get hurt. You'll get exploited, abused and spit on, but hey at least you're safe. Fuck that. I have one life to live, and I'll live it my fucking way. Go on. Stand in my way. See what happens. See what happens when a good guy snaps.

sloth wrote:

There are cemetery for living people. They are called "cubicles". And "assembly line". And "McDonalds". And any other full of shit job you can think about. It's where you are dying every day so you can live on a few select days of your life. If you're not to powered out from working.

loon_attic wrote:

everything is shit and people love it because they're hipster masochists or something

absentinsomniac wrote:

she said to eat her out w/ an ice curbe but nah goodnight lol

so where did you take it

5 (edited by sloth 2018-04-23 21:47:26)

Obscured wrote:

Me neither.

Edit: Русские - нечеловеческие и плохие друзья. Вот что говорит мне мой опыт. Я тоже не говорю по-русски. Are you any different?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

When in doubt, move north. God bless suomi.

sloth wrote:
Obscured wrote:

Me neither.

Edit: Русские - нечеловеческие и плохие друзья. Вот что говорит мне мой опыт. Я тоже не говорю по-русски. Are you any different?

haha nice use of the google translator. I only understand and talk a little from my ruski comrades.

Ruskis are not comrades. They are backstabbing traitors.

God wrote:

A surprising amount of insight can be gleamed from sitting on the toilet. More concerning, however, is the amount of nostalgia. neutral

It's no fun if it's gentle tho :c

Sharpie wrote:

Don't make me stab you back there. Non gently.

God wrote:

sloth wrote:
Sharpie wrote:

Don't make me stab you back there. Non gently.

Ohh please do(;

Somebodies got a rape fetish, eh?

God wrote:

How'd you know O_o

Extrapolation of data points.

God wrote:

I fucking hate you kys